Will1981

Reaction score
In this Challenge you will take control of the newly formed FM-Base team and build a squad of players and staff to compete against the best 79 teams in world football.

Instructions

DOWNLOAD DATABASE HERE:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6745

Save File to: user/documents/sports interactive/football manager 2012/editor data

Start New Game

Select Just Qatar Nation (see screenshot)

Select Leagues down to World League Three and a Large Database (see screenshot)

Rules

1. Do not cheat.

2. Save your game as few times as possible.

3. Set your manager experience as Automatic/Sunday League.

4. You may choose any season objective you like 150m-210m (see screenshot).

5. In order to be entered onto the leaderboard please provide the following screenshots at the end of each season:

League Table
Cup Results

Game Status Screen
Season Transfers.

6. Pay all transfers upfront no monthly installments.

7. Do not holiday your game at any point.

Scoring

League1st2nd3rd4th5th
World Premier League2001601208040
World League 1150120906030
World League 2125100755025
World League 310080604020
World Champions Cup
Winner200
Runner-Up160
Semi-Finalist120
Quarter-Finalist80
Last 1640
One Point for every League point won
One point for every positive goal difference

Last edited:
here are my pre-season transfers tried to get a mixture of youth and experience.

coaches signed now, all are over 4* in their respective fields.

progress report

struggling abit in league but qualified from a tough group in champions cup

Just started this and finding it really tough to find players. I seem to have made all the same signings as you guys! Wages are ridiculous too

This challenge is a little wierd, some players who are usually on about 10k per week are asking for 60k+.
I've Stopped doing this challenge as it just seems like we are all going to end up with the same players :(

This challenge is a little wierd, some players who are usually on about 10k per week are asking for 60k+.
I've Stopped doing this challenge as it just seems like we are all going to end up with the same players :(

Not completely the same but a lot of similar players. It's what you do with them and the club though - where the dynamic club reputations feature should come into play a lot more.

Went in a little bit of a different direction, I think, with my squad. re: worse likely, haha.

88A10546B19EFC520FE53E6D8D86DAE0565FFA66