Like Tree4Likes

Youth Academy Challenge
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Youth Academy Challenge

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=6243

At the End of each season could you please fill out the following template and post the following screenshots.

Team:
    Season:
    League:
    Final Position:
    Cups:
    Average Attendance:
    Biggest Win:
    Biggest Defeat:
    Top Goalscorer:
    Most Assists:
    Highest Average Rating:
    Fans Player of the Year:

Screenshots.
    Final League Table
    Season Best XI

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Youth Academy Challenge-brazilian-academy-overview_-profile-.png   Youth Academy Challenge-brazilian-academy-squad_-players-.png   Youth Academy Challenge-brazilian-academy-staff_-staff-.png  

Youth Academy Challenge-english-academy-overview_-profile-.png   Youth Academy Challenge-english-academy-squad_-players-.png   Youth Academy Challenge-english-academy-staff_-staff-.png  

Youth Academy Challenge-french-academy-overview_-profile-.png   Youth Academy Challenge-french-academy-squad_-players-.png   Youth Academy Challenge-french-academy-staff_-staff-.png  

Youth Academy Challenge-italian-academy-overview_-profile-.png   Youth Academy Challenge-italian-academy-squad_-players-.png   Youth Academy Challenge-italian-academy-staff_-staff-.png  

Youth Academy Challenge-spanish-academy-overview_-profile-.png   Youth Academy Challenge-spanish-academy-squad_-players-.png   Youth Academy Challenge-spanish-academy-staff_-staff-.png  

Last edited by Will1981; 28/01/2012 at 01:46 AM.
    Benniewijs likes this.

I like this a lot but where do I start?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Benniewijs View Post
    I like this a lot but where do I start?
    download link now added mate.
    Benniewijs likes this.

I will give this a try. Going to be Brazilian, French or Spanish., because I do the LL-CL with Truro (England) and the San Marino challenge already.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Benniewijs View Post
    I will give this a try. Going to be Brazilian, French or Spanish., because I do the LL-CL with Truro (England) and the San Marino challenge already.
    you can do all 3 on the same save if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Will1981 View Post
    you can do all 3 on the same save if you like.
    Be adding 3 managers. Can do that indeed, because I don't waste any time by buying new players and I don't have to add other leagues.

Think I will do it with all 5 (5 managers) and see how far I will come. Looking forward to the world cup for teams final between Spain and Brazil Academy.

One quick question. How far goes a transfer embargo?
    1 I can't buy players.
    2 I can't sell players.
    3 I can't sign any players for free.
    4 I can't loan (in/out) players

Which of the above is true under the tranfer embargo?

Nice teams have you made @will1981!

Starting to "build" tactics for this teams and some contracts I want to negotiate to longer terms.
    Fun to see how the spanish youth all want a minimum release fee (of many € M) and the french
    all wan a high yearly wage rise.

Will keep you informed if I make a couple of months with my teams.

9. any chance you could help me get this to work on my game? i have tried to merge the file with the database and all appears well but when i go into game none of the changes have been made. Can u venture some help or some guide to get this to work for me? thanks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by RespectedBoss View Post
    any chance you could help me get this to work on my game? i have tried to merge the file with the database and all appears well but when i go into game none of the changes have been made. Can u venture some help or some guide to get this to work for me? thanks.
    you dont need to merge the database, you just save it in:

user/documents/sports interactive/football manager/editor data

then start a new game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast