Bayern Munich vs Manchester United
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

  1. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyHayes1989 View Post
    Basler's FK didn't deflect at all
    Unlike that lucky FK from Ribery
    TBH im very happy with the away goal, that will be the difference
    If Rooney's out for Sat and Wed we can kiss the league and Champion's League goodbye, and hand them to Chelsea and Barca

    i know im a chelsea supporter so it might come as a shock im saying this but man utd still have a good enough squad to go the rest of the season without rooney and still win both tornements and tbh im still worried about getting a beating on saturday with or without rooney

  2. Quote Originally Posted by TommyHayes1989 View Post
    If Rooney's out for Sat and Wed we can kiss the league and Champion's League goodbye, and hand them to Chelsea and Barca
    PLease tell me you are joking. Utd are not a one man team. which you are implying. If you think that. You should go sit in a corner and think very hard to yourself.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Haha we'll see pal, 2-1 Chels or a 1-1 draw now for me. And you're not wrong about the spelling...
    ...actually you're wrong.
    Its "psychologically".

  4. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Macheda's over-rated me thinks, he won't amass to anything major,watch
    Also, United are a one man team ;p

  5. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    PLease tell me you are joking. Utd are not a one man team. which you are implying. If you think that. You should go sit in a corner and think very hard to yourself.
    i agree 100 % man utd are a class team without rooney by a country mile

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    Macheda's over-rated me thinks, he won't amass to anything major,watch
    and n'gog will ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TommyHayes1989 View Post
    Basler's FK didn't deflect at all
    Unlike that lucky FK from Ribery
    TBH im very happy with the away goal, that will be the difference
    If Rooney's out for Sat and Wed we can kiss the league and Champion's League goodbye, and hand them to Chelsea and Barca
    I wouldn't be that negative mate.

    Rooney is obviously a big blow but berbatov gets a lot of unfair stick and i'm sure he would do a good job for us in those two games.

    The chelsea game is pivotal but only a loss would be a disaster and even without rooney i think we can keep it tight and get a result.

    The bayern match will be hard because they will probably sit back a bit and it will be our job to break them down, since we need a goal.

    As well as underrating us, I think you have underrated inter and arsenal. Barca are very good but they are not unbeatable.
    Last edited by 19-11-08; 31/03/2010 at 03:53 AM.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cfc12345 View Post
    i agree 100 % man utd are a class team without rooney by a country mile
    They aren't a one man team, true, but it will hurt them a lot not having a player like Rooney. Personally I think that the way Rooney has been playing this season, we're VERY lucky that he won't be playing against us.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    Macheda's over-rated me thinks, he won't amass to anything major,watch
    Also, United are a one man team ;p
    cant really tell atm. He is still young. just about progression now

    Quote Originally Posted by _Sir Alex_ View Post
    and n'gog will ?
    *LIKE

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 19-11-08 View Post
    And the chelsea game is pivotal but only a loss would be a disaster and even without rooney i think we can keep it tight an get a result.
    I agree. If we don't beat Utd this weekend then you're still safe and on course for the title.

  11. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    cant really tell atm. He is still young. just about progression now



    *LIKE
    This isn't' about N'Gog.But at least he gets game time....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RobsonUtting View Post
    ...actually you're wrong.
    Its "psychologically".
    No I'm not. When I said ''You're not wrong about the spelling'' I was responding to him saying he couldn't spell so I was agreeing with him. So technically also saying that he couldn't spell. Just thought I'd correct you thats all.

    However if I had said ''You're not wrong with the spelling'' then that would have implied he was spelling things correctly. However I did not and you sir are wrong.

    Score 1 to Alex

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    This isn't' about N'Gog.But at least he gets game time....
    i am sorry macheda been injured. and you only have 1 striker and one no=hope

    I liked his comment. so why quote me?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    No I'm not. When I said ''You're not wrong about the spelling'' I was responding to him saying he couldn't spell so I was agreeing with him. So technically also saying that he couldn't spell. Just thought I'd correct you thats all.

    However if I had said ''You're not wrong with the spelling'' then that would have implied he was spelling things correctly. However I did not and you sir are wrong.

    Score 1 to Alex
    Okay, you win... This time.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    This isn't' about N'Gog.But at least he gets game time....
    macheda been injured and thats why your out of the champs league and top 4

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    This isn't' about N'Gog.But at least he gets game time....
    Shouldn't really get involved but since you probably don't know...

    Macheda has been injured for about 4 months and only started training last week and came on against bolton.

  17. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    i am sorry macheda been injured. and you only have 1 striker and one no=hope

    I liked his comment. so why quote me?
    Firstly, we have a few strikers...some decent young 'ens, though only one world class one. Secondly, you have Owen(injury prone and,well a cunt) Berbatov, (well,who's Berbatov...) and Rooney. I didn't know he was injured,but still wouldn't get much time TBH.
    Secondly, i couldn't be bothered to scroll up to his post
    Thirdly,what the hell's that = there for?!

  18. To be fair, whether Macheda had been injured or not, he would still never get the amount of game time N'Gog does. And you can't really claim that Macheda is better than N'Gog because of Liverpool's league position either to be honest. That's like saying Tevez isn't world class because Man City aren't in the top four.

  19. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by _Sir Alex_ View Post
    macheda been injured and thats why your out of the champs league and top 4
    "like" about the top 4 thing lol that made me laugh

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RobsonUtting View Post
    To be fair, whether Macheda had been injured or not, he would still never get the amount of game time N'Gog does. And you can't really claim that Macheda is better than N'Gog because of Liverpool's league position either to be honest. That's like saying Tevez isn't world class because Man City aren't in the top four.
    although this is veering wildly off topic i would just like to add that n'gog getting more game time has little to do with him being better and a lot to do with him being there second most senior striker; While we have rooney, then berbatov, then ( for the part of the season when macheda was fit) owen. So he is never going to play more games than n'gog.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    Firstly, we have a few strikers...some decent young 'ens, though only one world class one. Secondly, you have Owen(injury prone and,well a cunt) Berbatov, (well,who's Berbatov...) and Rooney. I didn't know he was injured,but still wouldn't get much time TBH.
    Secondly, i couldn't be bothered to scroll up to his post
    Thirdly,what the hell's that = there for?!
    Sorry you have few strikers, only one senior striker. kuty and babel are wingers.

    Macheda would of played. fergie said it is a deep regret he is injured, as he wanted him more. Who is berba, the guy who has scored 12 goals ths season. and won more Prem then gerrard.

    Owen wll he has scored his fair share. whats his injury got to do with anything.

  22. Will everyone shut up about Man Utd and Liverpool FFSSSSS

    P.S - Dani Pacheco. That is all.

  23. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    Sorry you have few strikers, only one senior striker. kuty and babel are wingers.

    Macheda would of played. fergie said it is a deep regret he is injured, as he wanted him more. Who is berba, the guy who has scored 12 goals ths season. and won more Prem then gerrard.

    Owen wll he has scored his fair share. whats his injury got to do with anything.
    i agree aint that bad of a free signing to be honest scored a few one of them in the carling cup final and he is on pay as you play so him being injured rest of the season is good financially for utd

  24. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Oh wow, a thread involving United turned into a Liverpool vs United thread, who would of thought?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Oh wow, a thread involving United turned into a Liverpool vs United thread, who would of thought?
    Why the shock max. it happens all the time

  26. We have a good chance of winning at OT now that Roo is out. It should be pretty even now seeing that we've got a lot of big players out aswell; Essien, Ivanovic, Carvalho, A.Cole, Bosingwa etc.

    Off topic:

    _Sir Alex_, please change your sig. It's making my computer so slow

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    Firstly, we have a few strikers...some decent young 'ens, though only one world class one. Secondly, you have Owen(injury prone and,well a cunt) Berbatov, (well,who's Berbatov...) and Rooney. I didn't know he was injured,but still wouldn't get much time TBH.
    Secondly, i couldn't be bothered to scroll up to his post
    Thirdly,what the hell's that = there for?!
    You forgot Welbeck and Diouf

  28. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    Sorry you have few strikers, only one senior striker. kuty and babel are wingers.

    Macheda would of played. fergie said it is a deep regret he is injured, as he wanted him more. Who is berba, the guy who has scored 12 goals ths season. and won more Prem then gerrard.

    Owen wll he has scored his fair share. whats his injury got to do with anything.
    Kuyt's been played as a striker while Torres' out, so people saying one striker...need to think. I'm just going to end this, because i can't stand to read your posts.The grammar and puncuation is just...

    Quote Originally Posted by _Sir Alex_ View Post
    macheda been injured and thats why your out of the champs league and top 4
    Sorry...but i don't understand what Macheda's got to do with Liverpool?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    Kuyt's been played as a striker while Torres' out, so people saying one striker...need to think. I'm just going to end this, because i can't stand to read your posts.The grammar and puncuation is just...

    Sorry...but i don't understand what Macheda's got to do with Liverpool?
    He was answering to points in one sentence. easy to understand really.

    Dont read my posts.. i am sorry you feel you need a scapegoat as you now realise your point was invalid, unfounded and rubbish. Good on you, for finding that scapegoat

  30. am shocked, i havent seen United play so badly in ages, hats off too Bayern, they ran us ragged! but with an away goal the game might still be slightly in are favour. im just worried about Rooney, although i agree with a lot of you, United arent a one man side and we can get to the end of the season without Rooney if that was the case but id rather have him. Still roll on saturday, hopefully we can put this shabby match behind us.

  31. He’s got a kick in the ankle, we’ll just have to wait and see tomorrow. Hopefully it’s not too serious. He might be doubtful for (the Chelsea match on) Saturday we don’t know for sure. It’s too early to tell. We’ll see what it’s like tomorrow. Says Ferguson

  32. *Jones*'s Avatar *Jones*Premium Member
    Pikachuuuuuuuu
    i've seena a few people slag N'gog off and i can't believe i'm about to defend him.
    IMO he's been getting too much game time and being relied on too much, he's been asked to fill the boots of one of the best strikers in the world, week in week out. He should just play when the team are cruising.

  33. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Ivica Olic is a beast, hes replaced danny webber as my obsession

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Ivica Olic is a beast, hes replaced danny webber as my obsession
    Thank god for that, you are moving up

  35. SamScfc's Avatar SamScfcPremium Member
    WINNING
    Why was Danny Webber your obsession in the first place?
    Last edited by SamScfc; 31/03/2010 at 04:45 AM.

  36. Sorry to Scott earlier for being so negative
    Its just hard to imagine a United team going on a serious run of dificult games without Wazza
    The Bayern match will be very very tough indeed, our midfield got badly exposed today
    And as for the Chelsea match, just losing at OT would be a disaster

  37. Bayern were a lot better than i thought they would b, to b fair.. Thought van Bommel was top... he ran the show in the center...

  38. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by _Sir Alex_ View Post
    and n'gog will ?
    N'Gog has more chance of a bright future then Fredrico, N'Gog has been getting game time, and is that not what young players need? Okay fair enough Fredrico has been injured, but even if he was not injured, he would not get much game time, Rooney is maybe the best striker in the world right now? So why would he play him instead if Rooney? He won't. Then there is £30 Million pound man Berba who is 2nd in line, and then you have Owen. He will be picked after all them, so he won't get much game time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    i am sorry macheda been injured. and you only have 1 striker and one no=hope

    I liked his comment. so why quote me?

    'No Hoper' If I'm not mistaken did Berbatov cost you around £30 Million? And I'm pretty sure he only has a few more goals then N'Gog and Berba has played more game?

    'No Hoper' Don't make me laugh.

  39. but macheda is 17-18, ngog is in his 20's, macheda will be a bigger star than ngog will be.

  40. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_stubbs View Post
    but macheda is 17-18, ngog is in his 20's, macheda will be a bigger star than ngog will be.
    .. And you know that for sure do you?

    I'm not going to say N'Gog will be the next big thing, but if we are comparing N'Gog & Macheda, then it's pretty clear i think N'Gog is looking more like he will do better? Like i said before he has been getting game time, and will still get game time despite Torres being fit again.. Macheda won't there is 3 players who come before him.

  41. i dont no that for sure, your saying ngog has had more game time blah blah but macheda like you stated is fourth, even fifth now Diouf is there choice where as ngog is what? second choice?

  42. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    ryan stubbs, you are the most biased kid i know, stop being so ignorant, as a city fan i think n gog will be a good player, im not brown nosing or getting danny to side with me, the fact you think everyone is worse than man utd angers me

  43. Quote Originally Posted by Coach Carter View Post
    .. And you know that for sure do you?

    I'm not going to say N'Gog will be the next big thing, but if we are comparing N'Gog & Macheda, then it's pretty clear i think N'Gog is looking more like he will do better? Like i said before he has been getting game time, and will still get game time despite Torres being fit again.. Macheda won't there is 3 players who come before him.
    Though this is off topic it is hardly pretty clear that n'gog will do better. All the game time in the world isn't going to make you into a good footballer if you have no talent ( not saying n'gog doesn't).

    It's harsh to say that as well because macheda is considerably younger for all you know by the time he is n'gogs age he could be getting more first team football than n'gog is right now. That he is getting any at 18 in one of the worlds best teams is quite impressive especially when he has to compete with two 30 million pound strikers at there peak and a player who is englands second top scorer (i think).

  44. Wonder when this thread will get closed.

    Full of idiots, as usual.

  45. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    its non stop with ryan stubbs billy, we get used to it i guess

  46. Who needs N'gog or Macheda.. We got...

    Ah damnit.

  47. It isn't just him. It's constant bullshit flooding every thread in the 'England' section these days.

  48. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    ryan stubbs, you are the most biased kid i know, stop being so ignorant, as a city fan i think n gog will be a good player, im not brown nosing or getting danny to side with me, the fact you think everyone is worse than man utd angers me
    hang on a minute, i will gladly hold my hands up and say any player is better than a United player if they are but im being biased because i as a united fan think macheda is better when he a liverpool fan thinks ngog is better.... works both ways dont you think? as for being ignorant, get off your high horse for a second pal because i did not once say ngog wasnt a good player did i? i just stated that i believe when older and matured, macheda will have a better future than ngog.

  49. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Who needs N'gog or Macheda.. We got...

    Ah damnit.
    what are you on about

  50. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Redrup View Post
    It isn't just him. It's constant bullshit flooding every thread in the 'England' section these days.
    It's true. And i did used to get involved in it all, but I've been staying out of it all lately, this one is the 1st i think in a while. And I've said my bit, and I'm going to stop.

    So should everyone else.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO