Manchester United vs Bayern Munich

1. Quote Originally Posted by TommyHayes1989 View Post
    Ye also didn't lose to us in the League, but wait what about the League Cup. Nice work
    Hmmmm I won't lose any sleep over it, Man Utd field 12 players for most games so I wasn't too surprised with the Vidic decision.

Was that your only Wembley trip this year btw?

2. DMF's Avatar DMFPremium Member
    @dmf180593
    I think our season is over now really. Don't see Chelsea slipping up in the league and now that we're out of the Champions League I'd say that ending the season with maximum points now will be our best hope, but with the games coming up I just don't see it.

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBeton View Post
    Hmmmm I won't lose any sleep over it, Man Utd field 12 players for most games so I wasn't too surprised with the Vidic decision.

No-one cares about Aston Villa vs Manchester United in this thread. PM eachother about it, this is a Man Utd vs Bayern thread!

3. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBeton View Post

12 players? Oh, your saying the referee is always on United's side?
    Very good
    Judging from the last two games its quite apparent that we always get the rub of the green when it comes to decisions
    And as for trips to Wembley, one win from one is better than two losses from two(expecting a Chelsea victory)
    Even though I am wholeheartedly cheering for ye against Chelsea

edit- sorry DMF
    ill stay on topic now

4. Quote Originally Posted by qwertystroka View Post
    No need to insult every United fan because of what some idiot said. Friendly banter is acceptable, no need to be childish. OK, cheers
    Childish? I was just pointing out that the majority of United fans can be idiots. Therefore I never insulted every United fan. It was a joke, get over it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBeton View Post

They did go to Wembley for the Community Shield.

You going on Saturday?

6. Quote Originally Posted by qwertystroka View Post
    Is someone in here saying SAF should get the sack? OMG. Some supporters buffle the mind
    They are what you call 'fair weather' fans.

7. I don't think there was anything wrong with Rooney in Munich, I think once Fergie relised he was going to lose he told Rooney to go down " injured ", that way the press being the press Fergie knew that they would hype it all up that hes injured etc causing bayern to prepare for a Man Utd side without Rooney, also Fergie saying that Rooney might be able to persuade him to let him play works in Rooneys favour because guess what happens........... Rooney plays causing him to seem like more of a hero because he looks like he was desperate to play and help Man U through to the next round. I think Fergie planned the whole thing to help gain an advantage in the home leg through mind games.

8. Quote Originally Posted by TommyHayes1989 View Post
    Ye also didn't lose to us in the League, but wait what about the League Cup. Nice work
    And United fans say we go on about winning trophies all too much...

Tonight was great for me, being a red and all. I don't think they should've gone out though.

Another funny thing; there are only two english teams left in europe. Liverpool and Fulham.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tezzz View Post
    And United fans say we go on about winning trophies all too much...

Tonight was great for me, being a red and all. I don't think they should've gone out though.

Another funny thing; there are only two english teams left in europe. Liverpool and Fulham.
    I am not being funny, but I don't see how you class yourself as a 'red' when you seem to 'mainly' support Villa?

10. I really liked Man Utd and now lost all my respect for this team.And manager.

Sir Alex is pure ASS.
    With all these mind games/lies and still lost the game.

And every time he loses he has to blame someone ?

11. lets stay on topic please girls

12. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    I am not being funny, but I don't see how you class yourself as a 'red' when you seem to 'mainly' support Villa?
    I've already explained the Villa before Liverpool thing somewhere else, go find it. And I tried changing it the other day and it never worked.

EDIT

Second thought, just remembered that the forums lost out a day didn't they? I'll try changing it again. And don't go offtopic.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Tezzz View Post
    I've already explained the Villa before Liverpool thing somewhere else, go find it. And I tried changing it the other day and it never worked.

EDIT

Second thought, just remembered that the forums lost out a day didn't they? I'll try changing it again. And don't go offtopic.
    It's not really off topic is it? It's not like I was talking about 'Rainbows' and 'Butterflys' was I?

Anyway, I think some people take footballing rivalrys too serious, I would prefer the cup to be won by an English team so that it shows our league is the best.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    It's not really off topic is it? It's not like I was talking about 'Rainbows' and 'Butterflys' was I?

Anyway, I think some people take footballing rivalrys too serious, I would prefer the cup to be won by an English team so that it shows our league is the best.
    Nor did I say you was talking about rainbows and butterflies, but things can quickly become off topic. So, please, don't reply to this. If you want to sent me a PM.

Just heard Fergie's comments; "typical germans" LOL

15. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post

The Premier League is the best. English teams involved in the Champion's League finals for five successive seasons already tells you that.

I am glad United went out tonight, and in my opinion that doesn't take away from the quality of the EPL.

16. It's ironic how some Man Utd fans call Wenger out on being a bad loser.

17. Congratulations to Bayern Munich on progressing through to the next round.

Haven't read the previous posts nor did I watch the game as I had a darts match. I'm mixed feelings about United getting dumped out -

Pleased... because I plain hate them

Not so pleased... because the trophy will go yet again to a foreign team. But I always say whoever wins the cup deserves it (like Liverpool's fightback in 2005?). I will be watching the final regardless of who plays, but I won't be supporting anyone.

18. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Since Liverpool went out, I said i wanted Arsenal, Barcelona or CSKA ( As they where underdog's ) To win the Champions League. And since Barcelona are the only team out of them 3 left in, I'm supporting them Vs Inter, and if they get into the final I'll be supporting them again.

I also think Robben's goal will be the goal of the Competition and maybe a contender for Goal Of The Season?

19. a utd fan but i knew we wud go out 2nite and plz sell berbatoss

20. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansilkmen View Post
    a utd fan but i knew we wud go out 2nite and plz sell berbatoss
    ryansilkmen Trainee

Supports: Macclesfield Town

21. im a manchester united fan but i knew we would go out of the champions league we aint good enough and please sell berbatov he is so rubbish

22. Horrendous refereeing, no way did Rafael deserve that second yellow card. We were robbed, in my opinion (ironically, i just typo'd 'robbed' as 'Robben')
    Cannot believe that we threw away two winning positions in each leg. Berbatov cannot play up front on his own. Fantastic football player, just not a united player.
    Carrick's just wank in general.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ryansilkmen View Post
    im a manchester united fan but i knew we would go out of the champions league we aint good enough and please sell berbatov he is so rubbish
    Yes, we can tell your a Man United fan by the lack of punctuation.

I think selling players just because you have been knocked out of the CL is a bit drastic, especially when they cost you £30million and you would be lucky to get £15mill for him atm.

24. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by demonguy View Post
    Horrendous refereeing, no way did Rafael deserve that second yellow card. We were robbed, in my opinion (ironically, i just typo'd 'robbed' as 'Robben')
    Cannot believe that we threw away two winning positions in each leg. Berbatov cannot play up front on his own. Fantastic football player, just not a united player.
    Don't be silly.

25. sitting in my hotel room right now abso gutted, the atmosphere tonight (in the first half) was amazing. 3-0 up after 40 minutes, never thought that in my wildest dreams! then we concede a sloppy goal which from that moment i had a feeling it would go wrong. rafeal what was you thinking! already had a yellow card and you concede a needles foul (although i fill ribery helped the refs decisions to give the second yellow with his actions which i hate to see) was never a second yellow! then we get hit with the hammer blow! couldnt see us getting the fourth goal and tonight am drowning myself with jack daniels fair play to the germans, they pressured us and probs deserved it although i fill after going 3-0 at home and the ref making a rash call, it slightly went against us

26. Quote Originally Posted by Coach Carter View Post
    Don't be silly.
    He was great in his first season, but has just gone downhill since then. He has no purpose, he just sits there.

27. Quote Originally Posted by demonguy View Post
    He was great in his first season, but has just gone downhill since then. He has no purpose, he just sits there.
    Thats his job? to sit infront of the back four breaking up the play and then spreading the play to the attacking players?

do you want him to play upfront? start doing backflips in the middle of games just for shits?

Don't ask a Monkey for eggs if you want french toast.

28. Pete - LFC's Avatar Pete - LFC
    Reserve
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! Some of the manc 'fans' on here are simply priceless!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Pete - LFC View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! Some of the manc 'fans' on here are simply priceless!!
    typical scouse fan.

30. Quote Originally Posted by demonguy View Post
    Horrendous refereeing, no way did Rafael deserve that second yellow card. We were robbed, in my opinion (ironically, i just typo'd 'robbed' as 'Robben')
    Rafael stopped the counter, that's a yellow card any day. Although I did think the referee wasn't going to give him one until the Bayern players ran over to the ref complaining..

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ryan_stubbs View Post
    typical scouse fan.
    Here we go..

31. typical Germans

32. Quote Originally Posted by Tezzz View Post
    Rafael stopped the counter, that's a yellow card any day. Although I did think the referee wasn't going to give him one until the Bayern players ran over to the ref complaining..

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Here we go..
    yeah here we go, there was no need for his comment was there? not sure why you are taking offense to this though Mr. Liverpool/Villa/who ever wins!

33. Quote Originally Posted by Billy Redrup View Post
    Bayern were the better team for 3/4 of the tie, without a doubt.

They were better in both halves of the first leg at the Allianz Arena, and they were better in the second half at Old Trafford. They go through deservedly, and anyone who isn't up their rectum will probably agree.

As for Fergie's comment regarding the "Typical Germans"... has he never watched his own team when their own player goes down in similar circumstances? Amusing comment really, and probably should have calmed himself down before committing to doing an interview.

Better luck next year, spearmint. Unlucky all of you cockney reds out there.
    Billy STFU please. You clearly have no idea about anything. Bayern where the better side for 25minutes in germany and for 35minutes in Manchester now by my maths that is 3/4 of the Tie. He can say what he likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Redrup View Post
    If only all football fans were as eloquent and as well-spoken as you.

You're an idiot. Try and actually analyse the game next time. Bayern were the better team and deservedly went through. It's a shame you didn't get the regular amount of 'Fergie time'. I suppose that does indeed make Bayern cheaters.

Your a moron. Who do you think you are calling anyone an idiot when all you are is a Forum Troll of a little boy. Fergie time. grow a pair balls you sound like a bloody 12yrs old.

You seem more interested in Utd losing them Spurs winning?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan_stubbs View Post
    yeah here we go, there was no need for his comment was there? not sure why you are taking offense to this though Mr. Liverpool/Villa/who ever wins!

Well Played Sir. Well Played

34. If I was glory hunting, don't you think I'd pick Chelsea or Arsenal? Get a grip mate.

Typical manc, always obsessed with scousers.

I'll sum up your chants in an average united game.
    "FEED THE SCOUSERS! LET THEM KNOW ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!"
    "UNITED TILL WE DIE!"
    "ARE YOU WATCHING MERYSIDE!"
    "EATIN RATS IN YOUR COUNCIL HOUSE"
    **Rooney Scores**
    "ROONEY, ROONEY, ROONEY"
    **Time Added On. There has been a total of "until we score" minutes added on.

35. Quote Originally Posted by Tezzz View Post
    If I was glory hunting, don't you think I'd pick Chelsea or Arsenal?
    Don't be stupid

Sorry for that off-topic post, but it seemed totally necessary.

36. Quote Originally Posted by Tezzz View Post
    If I was glory hunting, don't you think I'd pick Chelsea or Arsenal? Get a grip mate.

"UNITED TILL WE DIE!"
    **Rooney Scores**
    "ROONEY, ROONEY, ROONEY"
    So at 29 you would of picked chelsea. No as a kid growing up in the 80s you picked liverpool.

that makes you look stupid now.

Where not obsessed with you scousers, all you done is post on utd threads. With Manc insults, then where someone says Scouser, You then Say you just obsessed with us.

That just crap.

37. Yes.. Because calling eachother 'idiots' and 'morons' are going to get you anywhere...

I have to admit, I am slighty waiting for the 'shuddup or I'm gunna get my bruvva on yew!'..

Every fucking thread turns into this bullshit between Liverpool and United fans.

We get it, you don't like each other, you don't have to go nut's in every thread do you?! really?! no.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    lets stay on topic please girls

39. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    Billy STFU please. You clearly have no idea about anything. Bayern where the better side for 25minutes in germany and for 35minutes in Manchester now by my maths that is 3/4 of the Tie. He can say what he likes.

Your a moron. Who do you think you are calling anyone an idiot when all you are is a Forum Troll of a little boy. Fergie time. grow a pair balls you sound like a bloody 12yrs old.

You seem more interested in Utd losing them Spurs winning?

Well Played Sir. Well Played
    Scott. Chill out, Billy has a right to his own opinion, and if you don't like it? Then fine just ignore it.

You do this on nearly every thread, you read one bad thing about Utd and go on the attack when there is no need.

40. Quote Originally Posted by Tezzz View Post
    If I was glory hunting, don't you think I'd pick Chelsea or Arsenal? Get a grip mate.

"UNITED TILL WE DIE!"
    **Rooney Scores**
    "ROONEY, ROONEY, ROONEY"
    says a guy who "supports" liverpool AND aston villa AND wolves, i have got a grip mate, im a manc born manchester united fan, whats your excuse? and the way i see it, you need to get a grip and support ONE team...

back on topic, we was great tonight untill rafeal got sent off, that changed the game!

and scott... cheers lol

41. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    Yes.. Because calling eachother 'idiots' and 'morons' are going to get you anywhere...

I have to admit, I am slighty waiting for the 'shuddup or I'm gunna get my bruvva on yew!'..

Every fucking thread turns into this bullshit between Liverpool and United fans.

We get it, you don't like each other, you don't have to go nut's in every thread do you?! really?! no.
    This gent worded it far more politely than i would have.

Anymore of this petty bullshit and there will be infractions.

42. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    Yes.. Because calling eachother 'idiots' and 'morons' are going to get you anywhere...

I'm with you. Every single thread about Liverpool turns into an argument about United and Liverpool. Likewise with a United thread. It's getting boring to be honest.

43. Quote Originally Posted by Coach Carter View Post
    Scott. Chill out, Billy has a right to his own opinion, and if you don't like it? Then fine just ignore it.

You do this on nearly every thread, you read one bad thing about Utd and go on the attack when there is no need.
    He has an right to an opinion. Yes. But he doesnt have a right to call someone an idiot for no reason danny.

Stop sucking up danny please. He shouldnt be calling someone a idiot

END OFF
    Last edited by Scott; 08/04/2010 at 05:49 AM.

44. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    He has an right to an opinion. Yes. But he doesnt have a right to call someone an idiot for no reason danny.

Stop sucking up danny please. He shouldnt be calling someone a dick head.

END OFF
    I'm not 'Sucking Up' Scott, he called someone a dick-head? Big deal just ignore it and let one of the Staff give him a infraction? No wonder half of the threads you post on end up in arguments when you attack everyone.

45. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Carter View Post
    I'm not 'Sucking Up' Scott, he called someone a dick-head? Big deal just ignore it and let one of the Staff give him a infraction? No wonder half of the threads you post on end up in arguments when you attack everyone.
    Tbh I'm pretty sure if it was someone else, you wouldn't be telling them to "ignore it".

If we're going to post though, can it just be about the match please.

46. Quote Originally Posted by Coach Carter View Post
    Danny please. Everyone knows you are trying to look Big and Mature infront of certain people. Everyone Thinks it. I just got the balls to say it.

I attacked him once. If you havent noticed i havent posted for 3 hours before now, and the thread was already going down this route.

47. so.. Wasn't Robbens goal just beautiful, not because it won the tie or anything, I just think it was a well worked and well finished goal.

48. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Danny please. Everyone knows you are trying to look Big and Mature infront of certain people. Everyone Thinks it. I just got the balls to say it.

I attacked him once. If you havent noticed i havent posted for 3 hours before now, and the thread was already going down this route.
    Trying to look 'Big And Mature' Somehow i think not. I don't really give a shit what people think, they can think what they like.

I'm not going to argue Scott.

49. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    so.. Wasn't Robbens goal just beautiful, not because it won the tie or anything, I just think it was a well worked and well finished goal.
    Yeah, it was pretty sweet, although I think the one he scored vs Fiorentina was even better.

50. Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    so.. Wasn't Robbens goal just beautiful, not because it won the tie or anything, I just think it was a well worked and well finished goal.
    was world class, but he is a still a cunt lol

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO