Like Tree248Likes

The Champions League Discussion Thread

1. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    England and Chelsea - !!!SINCE 1995!!! Modern Day Legend

The Champions League Discussion Thread

I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for the games that dont get their own individual thread because i feel their is alot to talk about.

If the mods don't agree then feel free to close.
    TheFalse9 likes this.

2. my wishes for today:
    1. Eduardo scoring a goal.
    2. Braga win against Partizan.
    3. Real Madrid win and Ronaldo score a goal from free kick.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Marko8 View Post
    my wishes for today:
    1. Eduardo scoring a goal.
    2. Braga win against Partizan.
    3. Real Madrid win and Ronaldo score a goal from free kick.
    Ronaldo heard you

4. Liverpool, Dundee and Wagner! Modern Day Legend
    Great finish, keeper had no chance.

5. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    I will start obviously by talking about Chelsea's good win in Russia tonight. Could have been a tough fixture but we played really well tonight, watch out for the Zhirkov goal tonight it was an absolute stunner. Loved our bench today full of young lads with the exception of Turnbull we had Van Aanholt, Bruma, Clifford, McEachran, Mellis and Kakuta. 9points now and we are as good as topped this group happy days.

6. Stream pls for Real vs Milan game pls

7. Nick.Premium Member
    Chelsea, AFC Wimbledon Premium Member
    very good win for us, and we are effectively through. Wouldn't mind seeing the uber kids against Zilina as well

8. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Another thing i was happy with was we got to rest Kalou,Malouda and Ashley Cole as they came off and got a rest. And yet again it seems like every week now im on here praising the shite out of McEachran, he came off the bench and gets involved straight away, i haven't seen a lad with so much technical ability come through the Chelsea ranks he will make the bigtime. Their was 1 piece of skill that wont get shown unless you watched the 90 minutes he had the ball near the sideline but had a player either side of him and they both lunged at him but he had already knocked the ball behind him and was away without a tackle. Obi Mikel was excellent again and i think has been our player of the season so far. Cech made some sensational saves but they didn't really threaten us and it was funny to see McGeady do fuck all every time he got tackled.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

I didn't see the game but did Roma just get beat 3-1 at home to Basel?? I know they are struggling abit but wow this is poor.

9. nice goal by de zuew for ajax

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

lol the unused sub for auxerre got two bookings in 5 seconds and is sent off without playing

+ Reply to Thread