Like Tree488Likes

The Champions League Discussion Thread

1. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend

The Champions League Discussion Thread

I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for the games that dont get their own individual thread because i feel their is alot to talk about.

If the mods don't agree then feel free to close.
    TheFalse9 likes this.

2. my wishes for today:
    1. Eduardo scoring a goal.
    2. Braga win against Partizan.
    3. Real Madrid win and Ronaldo score a goal from free kick.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Marko8 View Post
    my wishes for today:
    Ronaldo heard you

4. Great finish, keeper had no chance.

5. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    I will start obviously by talking about Chelsea's good win in Russia tonight. Could have been a tough fixture but we played really well tonight, watch out for the Zhirkov goal tonight it was an absolute stunner. Loved our bench today full of young lads with the exception of Turnbull we had Van Aanholt, Bruma, Clifford, McEachran, Mellis and Kakuta. 9points now and we are as good as topped this group happy days.

6. Stream pls for Real vs Milan game pls

7. Nick.Premium Member
    Premium Member
    very good win for us, and we are effectively through. Wouldn't mind seeing the uber kids against Zilina as well

8. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    Another thing i was happy with was we got to rest Kalou,Malouda and Ashley Cole as they came off and got a rest. And yet again it seems like every week now im on here praising the shite out of McEachran, he came off the bench and gets involved straight away, i haven't seen a lad with so much technical ability come through the Chelsea ranks he will make the bigtime. Their was 1 piece of skill that wont get shown unless you watched the 90 minutes he had the ball near the sideline but had a player either side of him and they both lunged at him but he had already knocked the ball behind him and was away without a tackle. Obi Mikel was excellent again and i think has been our player of the season so far. Cech made some sensational saves but they didn't really threaten us and it was funny to see McGeady do fuck all every time he got tackled.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

I didn't see the game but did Roma just get beat 3-1 at home to Basel?? I know they are struggling abit but wow this is poor.

9. nice goal by de zuew for ajax

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

lol the unused sub for auxerre got two bookings in 5 seconds and is sent off without playing

10. Quote Originally Posted by Marko8 View Post
    my wishes for today:
    All this happened, If you put that on a docket you would have a few quid to collect 2moro!

11. KA5A8IAN's Avatar KA5A8IANPremium Member
    • Glasgow Rangers- 53 and counting.
      We welcome the chase

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjacko11 View Post
    another thing i was happy with was we got to rest kalou,malouda and ashley cole as they came off and got a rest. And yet again it seems like every week now im on here praising the shite out of mceachran, he came off the bench and gets involved straight away, i haven't seen a lad with so much technical ability come through the chelsea ranks he will make the bigtime. Their was 1 piece of skill that wont get shown unless you watched the 90 minutes he had the ball near the sideline but had a player either side of him and they both lunged at him but he had already knocked the ball behind him and was away without a tackle. Obi mikel was excellent again and i think has been our player of the season so far. Cech made some sensational saves but they didn't really threaten us and it was funny to see mcgeady do fuck all every time he got tackled.

---------- post added at 10:10 pm ---------- previous post was at 10:09 pm ----------

i didn't see the game but did roma just get beat 3-1 at home to basel?? I know they are struggling abit but wow this is poor.
    lol

12. *Jones*'s Avatar *Jones*Premium Member
    Pikachuuuuuuuu
    yeah, Liverpool did well tonight, 3 wins out of 3 puts us top of the group...

LOL jk, we play on thursdays....

13. Quote Originally Posted by *Jones* View Post
    yeah, Arsenal did well tonight, 3 wins out of 3 puts them top of the group...
    yeah we are just epic in the UCL group stages every season

14. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    yeah we are just epic in the UCL group stages every season
    Nothing to do with the fact that you got the easiest team out of the second ppt, and the easiest group.

15. Now, my wishes for today
    1. Modric scoring a goal against Inter
    2. Man Utd. - Busraspor = 5-0
    3. Rubin Kazan win against Panathinaikos with 2 or more goals

16. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Nothing to do with the fact that you got the easiest team out of the second ppt, and the easiest group.
    both braga and shaktar are good sides. braga put out sevilla to get here. arsenal just made them look ordinary

17. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    For anyone who hasen't seen the goal of the week!!!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs29lK0VCvE"]YouTube - Chelsea vs. FK Spartak Moscow - goal by zhirkov. 2010/10/19[/ame]

18. Good to see Raul score for Schalke.

19. Dang! Come on Copenhagen.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    Good to see Raul score for Schalke.
    He just scored again.

20. And with a second goal, Raul has now equalled Gerd Muller's all time European goalscoring record. Take a bow, you legend.

21. belz's Avatar belz
    Star Player
    In the middle of all the shit, Fabio Coentrao is still fucking orgasmic. Best LB/LW in the World, you heard it here first.

OL 2 - 0 SLB

22. Quote Originally Posted by belz View Post
    In the middle of all the shit, Fabio Coentrao is still fucking orgasmic. Best LB/LW in the World, you heard it here first.

OL 2 - 0 SLB
    I give it five minutes before a rabid horde of Spurs fans run in and start shouting.

How was the match? Lopez played well, I heard.

23. Quote Originally Posted by belz View Post

OL 2 - 0 SLB

This guys from Benfica are so fuuunnnnnny xDD saying Coentrao is better then Bale... Thats why one plays for benfica and other plays for TOTTENHAM... oh wait Benfica is the best team in the world according to benfica supporters... LOOOL SAD. GARETH FUCKING BALE

^

Lopez KILLED Benfica like he used to do when he played for Porto ahahahah, Europa League, here we go Benfica, meet you in the final(NOT). POOOOOORTO !

24. belz's Avatar belz
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by GodCubed View Post
    I give it five minutes before a rabid horde of Spurs fans run in and start shouting.

How was the match? Lopez played well, I heard.
    ahah opinions are like arse holes, anyone has one

Benfica dominated the first 20 minutes, then Lyon scored, Gaitan got sent off... Resuming, everything went downwards. Lopez wasn't spectacular, both him and Cissokho still hate Benfica for the 'values' they were taught in Porto. Lopez scored a lucky goal, with Roberto making a godlike save 3s earlier on the same play. Ah, just if Gaitan weren't sent off... Benfica didn't seem ready for CL football, honestly.

We will welcome OL in Luz' Hell, then it will be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Blyndreaper View Post
    This guys from Benfica are so fuuunnnnnny xDD saying Coentrao is better then Bale... Thats why one plays for benfica and other plays for TOTTENHAM... oh wait Benfica is the best team in the world according to benfica supporters... LOOOL SAD. GARETH FUCKING BALE

^

Lopez KILLED Benfica like he used to do when he played for Porto ahahahah, Europa League, here we go Benfica, meet you in the final(NOT). POOOOOORTO !
    you are so fucking useless... fuck off.

DRAGÃO, CABRÃO, SAÚDA O CAMPEÃO!
    Last edited by belz; 20/10/2010 at 10:07 PM.

25. Different story? You'll be leaving Luz saying "same old shit" xD.

26. belz's Avatar belz
    Star Player
    Different story? You'll be leaving Luz saying "same old shit" xD.
    What same old shit, are you outta your mind? OLD shit? Wanna talk about OLD?! our OLD is GOLD, mofo, don't even get me started on OLD, you waste of sperm.

27. Quote Originally Posted by belz View Post

DRAGÃO, CABRÃO, SAÚDA O CAMPEÃO!

I can taste your pain... calm down son

Its just another loss in Europe, you are used to that.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by belz View Post
    What same old shit, are you outta your mind? OLD shit? Wanna talk about OLD?! our OLD is GOLD, mofo, don't even get me started on OLD, you waste of sperm.
    DUDE WTF? i am messing with you... your obviously a benfica supporter, getting mad at everything, calm down lol kid

28. belz's Avatar belz
    Star Player
    I can taste your pain... calm down son

Its just another loss in Europe, you are used to that.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

DUDE WTF? i am messing with you... your obviously a benfica supporter, getting mad at everything, calm down lol kid
    Nah, I grew up hearing stories about CL wins over Barcelona and Real Madrid... And u 'son' ? Monaco and... who cares?

And about that last sentence. Everyone who has seen my posts know I'm a pretty relaxed, chill-out guy, you get in my nerves, with your dumb statements. If you have something to say, do it wisely.

29. Quote Originally Posted by belz View Post

OL 2 - 0 SLB
    How many did coentrao score? and against what team?

Bale hat trick against best team in Europe

SNM

30. You grew up with storys... The PAST... I saw PORTO winning Uefa Cup and Champions League in 2 years... O.o.....

CJ - Coentrão scored 0 like he always does xD

31. belz's Avatar belz
    Star Player
    How many did coentrao score? and against what team?

Bale hat trick against best team in Europe

SNM
    'Oh yey, Bale scored an hat trick!' Fair play for him, great player, but will that be your argument all the time? For how long has Bale been amazing? Coentrao = 2 seasons PLUS World Cup.

You grew up with storys... The PAST... I saw PORTO winning Uefa Cup and Champions League in 2 years... O.o.....

CJ - Coentrão scored 0 like he always does xD
    I'm amazed you saw anything with your head stuck in up your ass. YOU WON WITH CORRUPTION, DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT

32. Quote Originally Posted by belz View Post
    'Oh yey, Bale scored an hat trick!' Fair play for him, great player, but will that be your argument all the time? For how long has Bale been amazing? Coentrao = 2 seasons PLUS World Cup.
    He's playing in a poor league, when Coentrao comes and performs on the highest level week in week out then we can consider him, but he's not.

33. belz's Avatar belz
    Star Player
    He's playing in a poor league, when Coentrao comes and performs on the highest level week in week out then we can consider him, but he's not.
    So World Cup is a poor league...? Mmmmkay
    No offense for my fellow English mates, but, typical Brit footy fan. This is getting dumb, don't wanna argue with you anymore, come back with something clever.

34. Quote Originally Posted by belz View Post

I'm amazed you saw anything with your head stuck in up your ass. YOU WON WITH CORRUPTION, DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT
    Nice to see your lovely arguments... Insulting me is all you can do? Oh yeah we won Uefa Cup and CL with corruption, you're totalllllly right AHAHAHA. You're 15 aren't you? 14? Grow up

35. belz's Avatar belz
    Star Player
    Nice to see your lovely arguments... Insulting me is all you can do? Oh yeah we won Uefa Cup and CL with corruption, you're totalllllly right AHAHAHA. You're 15 aren't you? 14? Grow up
    Not worthy answering.

Just to state it.

36. Quote Originally Posted by belz View Post
    C'mon guys, let's stop wasting/spaming this thread with these discussions. My opinion on this is clear, but that's what rivalries are all about. I think it is a good subject to talk about, but not here. Solve this with messages (VM/PM, whatever)

37. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    dont care, this isnt porto vs benfica. argue somewhere else

38. belz's Avatar belz
    Star Player
    Agreed. Sorry for off-topicing

And madluv Blynd

39. Me and Belz are fine Soz for the probs

40. The Barcelona game was good. Copenhagen should have had a goal, terrible miss.

41. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Don't know if someone has already said this, but a substitute (not on the field) was booked twice for talking to the referee on the sideline (complaining) and was sent off without entering the field of play

42. belz's Avatar belz
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    Don't know if someone has already said this, but a substitute (not on the field) was booked twice for talking to the referee on the sideline (complaining) and was sent off without entering the field of play
    lol, in which game?

43. Quote Originally Posted by belz View Post
    lol, in which game?
    Ajax vs Auxerre

44. Anyone saw that Santin action at Camp Nou match?
    He went right to Barcelona goal almost on his own, even with the other Copenhaguen forward supporting him. A clear goal chance.
    And then, sudenly he stopped and went back to his half. He seemed to think that referee said off side, but no one, referee or assistant, said nothing.

Easily one of the most rubbish things I've seen on a professional footbal match.
    Copenhaguen coach wanted to kill the guy.
    Amazing.

45. Seems like there's been no match thread for Spurs/Inter..

So... looks like its going to be a good game, we badly need to get a result here.

Line Ups -

Starting Line-ups
    23 Cudicini
    4 Kaboul
    3 Bale
    13 Gallas
    2 Hutton
    32 Assou-Ekotto
    14 Modric
    7 Lennon
    11 Van der Vaart
    6 Huddlestone
    15 Crouch

Substitutes
    21 Kranjcar
    8 Jenas
    10 Keane
    9 Pavlyuchenko
    37 Pletikosa
    12 Palacios
    19 Bassong

Starting Line-ups
    12 Castellazzi
    25 Samuel
    26 Chivu
    6 Ferreira da Silva
    13 Maicon
    10 Sneijder
    11 Muntari
    4 Zanetti
    27 Pandev
    88 Biabiany
    9 Eto'o

Substitutes
    40 Nwankwo
    39 Santon
    21 Orlandoni
    23 Materazzi
    22 Milito
    29 Coutinho
    2 Cordoba

46. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Seems like there's been no match thread for Spurs/Inter..

So... looks like its going to be a good game, we badly need to get a result here.

Line Ups -

Starting Line-ups
    23 Cudicini
    4 Kaboul
    3 Bale
    13 Gallas
    2 Hutton
    32 Assou-Ekotto
    14 Modric
    7 Lennon
    11 Van der Vaart
    6 Huddlestone
    15 Crouch

Substitutes
    21 Kranjcar
    8 Jenas
    10 Keane
    9 Pavlyuchenko
    37 Pletikosa
    12 Palacios
    19 Bassong

Starting Line-ups
    12 Castellazzi
    25 Samuel
    26 Chivu
    6 Ferreira da Silva
    13 Maicon
    10 Sneijder
    11 Muntari
    4 Zanetti
    27 Pandev
    88 Biabiany
    9 Eto'o

Substitutes
    40 Nwankwo
    39 Santon
    21 Orlandoni
    23 Materazzi
    22 Milito
    29 Coutinho
    2 Cordoba
    Have you got a stream CJ? or anyone?

47. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    Have you got a stream CJ? or anyone?
    Its now been removed time to find a new stream smh

48. DMF's Avatar DMFPremium Member
    @dmf180593
    Just got removed due to copyright infringement.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO