Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Burlingham004

Club badge creator?

1. Club badge creator?

Hi Guys, I'm looking to turn this badge into one i can use on FM. Does anyone know how I can do this. The team name is Barons FC and any help would be great...many thanks!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Club badge creator?-barons-badge.jpg  
    Last edited by Burlingham004; 06/10/2013 at 01:55 PM.

2. From looking at other threads this looks like a regular request but if anyone could let me know what programme I could use would really help! Thanks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Burlingham004 View Post
    Hi Guys, I'm looking to turn this badge into one i can use on FM. Does anyone know how I can do this. The team name is Barons FC and any help would be great...many thanks!!!
    I can't draw original illustrations but I can take existing images from Google and work them up into a logo. Here's my version of the Barons, with a member of the Knight's Templar:

Club badge creator?-barons.png

Let me know what you think. If you like it, I'll provide the 180x180px and 25x18px versions for use in FM.

If you put a "Like" on this message it will attract my attention next time I log in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Club badge creator?-knights_templar.png  

4. Thanks

Sorry just seen your reply. I'd given up hope and have just stumbled across this again, so on the off chance you do the same Thank You for your time!!!
    RichTUK and rocheyb like this.

5. Name:  Barons.png
Views: 387
Size:  30.0 KB Name:  Barons_icon.png
Views: 371
Size:  2.0 KB

Here you go - 180 x 180px for the normal view and 25 x 18px for the icon.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO