Like Tree697Likes

ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dyos View Post
    Hey Rocheyb is there any chance I can get this edited a bit. I would really appreciate it if you could remove the red circle and have just the coat of of arms with 'A.F.C. Sealand' in curved writing similar to the Tottenham crest (either on the bottom or top, I'm not sure which would look better so I'll leave it up to you). I noticed the nice sun Ray effect you put behind the crest and I really like it so if you could keep that but change it to a more orange-yellow colour to make it more noticeable that would be great. Also if you could add an old style football into the middle of the white of the shield (similar to the shamrock rovers one but outlined in black not green) that would be great also. Thanks I know I'm asking for alot of changes. Absolutely no rush as I know you have others waiting on theirs

Thanks in advance and also thanks again for the illuminati crests they are awesome
    Click the big image for a larger preview:
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-afc-sealand2_400px.png Name:  AFC Sealand2_180px.png
Views: 2
Size:  58.1 KB Name:  AFC Sealand2_icon.png
Size:  2.1 KB
    A.F.C. SEALAND (REDUX)
    I think I've interpreted your requested amends correctly. Bending text against a transparent background is a ball ache so I have put a fuzzy white shadow around the text to obscure a few imperfections in the image.

Dyos likes this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by primi99 View Post
    Hi!

I am currently working on a save in which i will create a club that i am currently playing at irl. The name PAPAGAJI or parrots in english is a bit weird but who cares I would be ecstatic if you could make a logo for my FM save.
    Thanks in advance.

Team Name: PAPAGAJI
    Colours: Yellow (Black outline)
    Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): /
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): like the one from AS Roma
    Features: Include a parrot in the logo
    Any other info: Try to make it as badass as you can

ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-papagaji-nk_400px.png Name:  Papagaji NK_180px.png
Size:  23.5 KB Name:  Papagaji NK_icon.png
Size:  1.9 KB
    PAPAGAJI N.K.
    According to the online translator I use, the word "Papagaji" is Croatian. In Croatian, N.K. means the same as F.C. does in English. I don't know if it's "badass" but I'm limited to the images I can find online. I originally had the lower section in yellow, same as the top, but given the bright contrasting colours of many kinds of parrot, I thought it would be suitable to do likewise in the badge itself.

Dyos likes this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Attachment 1181623 Attachment 1181624 Attachment 1181625
    A.F.C. SEALAND (REDUX)
    I think I've interpreted your requested amends correctly. Bending text against a transparent background is a ball ache so I have put a fuzzy white shadow around the text to obscure a few imperfections in the image.

Thanks looks amazing
    rocheyb likes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by berta57 View Post
    Thanks man, this is exactly what I was thinking of. Would it be possible to have the colors swapped around? So the words in black and the background in white?
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-arkham-city-fc2_400px.png Name:  Arkham City FC2_180px.png
Size:  46.6 KB Name:  Arkham City FC2_icon.png
Size:  2.2 KB
    ARKHAM CITY (REDUX)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Danny9898 View Post
    Hi there , i know you have a lot of requests,i want to create a team more like an academy in fm , so could you do this for me , please ?

Name: ACADEMIA DE FOTBAL CONSTANTIN ZAMFIR

Shape: up to you

Colors: olympic blue, forrest green (MAIN)

(IF YOU COULD DO TWO LOGOS ,AND THE SECOND ONE with BLUE AND WHITE WOULD BE AMAZING)

Est. : 2018

Features: soccer ball

Please,make it as badass as you can .

Thank you so much !
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-adf-constantin-zamfir_400px.png Name:  ADF Constantin Zamfir_180px.png
Size:  29.3 KB Name:  ADF Constantin Zamfir_icon.png
Size:  2.0 KB
    ACADEMIA DE FOTBAL CONSTANTIN ZAMFIR
    The stars at the top can represent honours won or the glory that those who enrol onto the Academy aim to achieve.

Danny9898 likes this.

6. Click the big image for a larger preview:
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-london-united-fc_400px.png Name:  London United FC_180px.png
Views: 4
Size:  52.2 KB Name:  London United FC_icon.png
    LONDON UNITED F.C.
    For a request via Twitter. I originally went for white and gold, as requested, but it looked a bit too bare in the middle so I opted for a suitably regal maroon for contrast.

LondonUnited likes this.

7. Click the big images for larger previews:
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-hegyvidek_black_400px.png Name:  Hegyvidek_black_180px.png
Size:  22.1 KB Name:  Hegyvidek_black_icon.png
Size:  1.9 KB
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-hegyvidek_white_400px.png Name:  Hegyvidek_white_180px.png
Size:  22.2 KB Name:  Hegyvidek_white_icon.png
    HEGYVIDÉK
    As per a request on Twitter, in which I was given a sketch to follow. The only differences are the use of a gold trim and the black section at the top, to contrast starkly against the gold. I tend to assume that most people are using darker FM skins so when text is to sit directly against the background, you'll probably want that text to be white — as it is in the 2nd version here, but you can't see it against the white background of FM-Base.

8. Hi could someone add 2017 at the bottom of the golden ring and De Brouwers to the sides of the golden ring.
    Name:  Logo.png
Views: 3
Size:  26.9 KB
    Thank you

9. Logo Request

Hi RocheyB,

I have a request not so much for a club logo as for a logo for my YouTube channel in the style of one.

Team Name: Dodgee Gamer
    Colours: orange/black
    Year Established: 2018 (or blank)
    Badge shape: round
    Features: football, road, axe, microphone (representing the games featured on the channel)
    Any other info: could I get it in 800x800 size?

Cheers,

DodgeeGamer

10. Logo Request

Hi Rocheyb, thank you so much for taking logo requests.

Team Name: Miami Fortune
    Colours: Purple (dark gradient), Yellow and Pink (Thulian) with a light gradient

Year Established: 2017
    Badge shape: Roundel
    Features: Palm Tree, Dark Blue/Purple night sky in the background. (Perhaps anything else you think would look good as well!)
    Any other info: Palm Tree style is vaporwave. Could you make it like the New York City FC logo, with the blue being purple, the outline being yellow, and the colour behind being thulian pink and then the outline behind that being yellow once again. I really like the Manchester City logo ascetic (not too realistic but still looks great), if you could do all of this but with your own personal twist on that would be fantastic!

I really look forward to seeing the result, thank you once again and sorry if it's a little bit complicated.
    Last edited by Gibbo; 22/10/2018 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Update

11. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Attachment 1181632 Attachment 1181633 Attachment 1181634
    ACADEMIA DE FOTBAL CONSTANTIN ZAMFIR
    The stars at the top can represent honours won or the glory that those who enrol onto the Academy aim to achieve.

Thank youu so much again , i appreciate a lot . All the best !
    rocheyb likes this.

12. Been banging my head against a brick wall trying to make a decent logo myself, so glad I've discovered this thread!

Would massively appreciate a logo for this (now defunct) club I played for as a kid. Thank so much.

Team Name: Northlands Wood

Colour: Black, dark green, with red trim if neccessary

Year established: 1990

Badge Shape: Round

Features: this in the middle if possible:
    Name:  northlands wood logo.png
Size:  94.1 KB

Info: Simple round logo if possible, maybe like this one you did if possible, up to you
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 22.05.58.png
Size:  85.7 KB

Thanks!

13. Football Manager Logo Request

Hello there,

Team Name: Spartan Athletic
    Colours: Red/Black/White
    Badge shape: Round
    Features: Spartan, Spears, Pattern inside the round logo (just like the logo I posted below)

ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-56bb0bd8d53c111df77b2c81dfb5e2ac.jpg
    I would like the Spartan Athletic logo to be the same as the top logo I posted (Spartan with his arms crossed, spears coming out of the left and right corners), with the words Spartan Athletic going around the logo in a circular text (just like the London United Football Club logo you made a few posts ago). With Est.2017 underneath! Sort of like how the Paris Saint-Germain logo I posted below.
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-psg-logo-2002-2013.jpg
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Octo; 23/10/2018 at 09:06 PM.

14. Quote Originally Posted by HiFi216 View Post
    Hi could someone add 2017 at the bottom of the golden ring and De Brouwers to the sides of the golden ring.
    Attachment 1181761
    Thank you
    Do you have a larger version of that AB Amstelhoek logo? If not, I will have to recreate it using a different version of the Rampant Lions at the top and probably a different shape for the shield section. The version you've posted is too small for me to do anything with.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DodgeeGamer View Post
    Hi RocheyB,

I have a request not so much for a club logo as for a logo for my YouTube channel in the style of one.

Team Name: Dodgee Gamer
    Colours: orange/black
    Year Established: 2018 (or blank)
    Badge shape: round
    Features: football, road, axe, microphone (representing the games featured on the channel)
    Any other info: could I get it in 800x800 size?

Cheers,

DodgeeGamer
    Click the image for a larger preview:
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-dodgee-gamer_600px.png
    DODGEE GAMER
    The original images are quite low resolution so 600x600px is the largest I can do without the image blurring.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
    Hi Rocheyb, thank you so much for taking logo requests.

Team Name: Miami Fortune
    Colours: Purple (dark gradient), Yellow and Pink (Thulian) with a light gradient

Badge shape: Roundel
    Features: Palm Tree, Dark Blue/Purple night sky in the background. (Perhaps anything else you think would look good as well!)
    Any other info: Palm Tree style is vaporwave. Could you make it like the New York City FC logo, with the blue being purple, the outline being yellow, and the colour behind being thulian pink and then the outline behind that being yellow once again. I really like the Manchester City logo ascetic (not too realistic but still looks great), if you could do all of this but with your own personal twist on that would be fantastic!

I really look forward to seeing the result, thank you once again and sorry if it's a little bit complicated.
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-miami-fortune-fc_400px.png Name:  Miami Fortune FC_180px.png
Size:  54.6 KB Name:  Miami Fortune FC_icon.png
    MIAMI FORTUNE F.C.
    I think I have interpreted your preferred colours correctly and that is the New York City template that I have used. I had to look up what vapourware meant but it's that style of imagery that we might associated with the Miami Vice TV show.

17. Quote Originally Posted by socrates81 View Post
    Been banging my head against a brick wall trying to make a decent logo myself, so glad I've discovered this thread!

Would massively appreciate a logo for this (now defunct) club I played for as a kid. Thank so much.

Team Name: Northlands Wood

Colour: Black, dark green, with red trim if neccessary

Year established: 1990

Badge Shape: Round

Features: this in the middle if possible:
    Attachment 1181944

Info: Simple round logo if possible, maybe like this one you did if possible, up to you
    Attachment 1181945

Thanks!
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-northlands-wood-fc_400px.png Name:  Northlands Wood FC_180px.png
Size:  53.5 KB Name:  Northlands Wood FC_icon.png
    NORTHLANDS WOOD F.C.
    Similar to that Sauerland Kickers one but with the text going the other way.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Octo View Post
    Hello there,

Team Name: Spartan Athletic
    Colours: Red/Black/White
    Badge shape: Round
    Features: Spartan, Spears, Pattern inside the round logo (just like the logo I posted below)

Attachment 1181970
    I would like the Spartan Athletic logo to be the same as the top logo I posted (Spartan with his arms crossed, spears coming out of the left and right corners), with the words Spartan Athletic going around the logo in a circular text (just like the London United Football Club logo you made a few posts ago). With Est.2017 underneath! Sort of like how the Paris Saint-Germain logo I posted below.
    Attachment 1181972
    Cheers!
    If you want me to use that image of the Spartan with his arms folded infront of the shield with that Spartan pattern around the edge, you will have to purchase the image from Shutterstock and send it to me. I've looked for similar images online but they are all similarly watermarked, which means you have to pay for them. I do have other images of Spartan soldiers, which I have used before — so up to you whether you purchase that image or set me to work with one of the other images to achieve a different image with a similar theme.

19. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    If you want me to use that image of the Spartan with his arms folded infront of the shield with that Spartan pattern around the edge, you will have to purchase the image from Shutterstock and send it to me. I've looked for similar images online but they are all similarly watermarked, which means you have to pay for them. I do have other images of Spartan soldiers, which I have used before — so up to you whether you purchase that image or set me to work with one of the other images to achieve a different image with a similar theme.
    Ah I totally understand - sorry, I didn't realise! Would it be possible just to add any type of Spartan that you think would look good? I still like the idea with the spears coming out of either side, so if you could still stick to that design concept it'd be really grateful.

Thanks so much for trying!

20. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Do you have a larger version of that AB Amstelhoek logo? If not, I will have to recreate it using a different version of the Rampant Lions at the top and probably a different shape for the shield section. The version you've posted is too small for me to do anything with.
    I do not have a larger version of the logo, but I am okay with you using other lions and a shield section to recreate it. If you have any other way to make it look more interesting that would be cool.
    Last edited by HiFi216; 24/10/2018 at 10:18 AM.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Click the image for a larger preview:
    Attachment 1182094
    DODGEE GAMER
    The original images are quite low resolution so 600x600px is the largest I can do without the image blurring.

Great stuff - thank you!

Just one request - could you remove Twitch from there as I don't have any plans to use it atm?

And, if it's not too much trouble, could you do an alternate version in red and black?

Cheers
    Last edited by DodgeeGamer; 24/10/2018 at 11:26 AM.

22. Thanks very much mate, looks great!!
    rocheyb likes this.

23. Badge request

Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    (It's pronounced Rocky-B, in case you were wondering!)

I have cobbled together quite a few logos for custom teams that have been well received by the FMers on this forum, so I'm now ready to start taking requests. Here are some examples of my work:

EDIT NOTE: Click this image to see My Top 100 Custom Club FMLogos to date (up to 29th September, 2018):

Attachment 1180531

EXAMPLES UPDATED TO INCLUDE LOGOS FROM UP TO PAGE 33 OF THIS THREAD - Click each image individually for a larger preview

Attachment 700170 Attachment 700232

Attachment 700190 Attachment 700187

Attachment 700202 Attachment 700243

Attachment 700156 Attachment 700159 Attachment 700160 Attachment 700161

Attachment 700163 Attachment 700166 Attachment 700169 Attachment 700172

Attachment 700175 Attachment 700178 Attachment 700179 Attachment 700181

Attachment 700184 Attachment 700185 Attachment 700191 Attachment 700198

Attachment 700195 Attachment 700192 Attachment 700194 Attachment 700201

Attachment 700205 Attachment 700209 Attachment 700210 Attachment 700211

Attachment 700213 Attachment 700215 Attachment 700217 Attachment 700218

Attachment 700221 Attachment 700222 Attachment 700223 Attachment 700225

Attachment 700227 Attachment 700229 Attachment 700231 Attachment 700237

Attachment 700238 Attachment 700246 Attachment 700248 Attachment 700251

Attachment 700252 Attachment 700255 Attachment 700261 Attachment 700262

Attachment 700264 Attachment 700267 Attachment 700269 Attachment 700270

Attachment 700272 Attachment 700275 Attachment 700277 Attachment 700280

COMPETITION LOGOS

Attachment 700305 Attachment 700281 Attachment 700284 Attachment 700286

Attachment 700288 Attachment 700291 Attachment 700292 Attachment 700295

I say "cobbled together" because I don't actually create anything. I just do Google image searches to find images or illustrations that I can work up into a football club design using Paint Pro on my iMac. I'm happy to use and modify existing company logos but I don't use images that are obviously rights managed - and definitely nothing from Getty, Shutterstock or iStockphoto and the like.

If you'd like me to make you a custom badge, then please use the template below:

Team Name:
    Colours:
    Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
    Features:
    Any other info:

The features are whatever you want to appear in the badge; just provide some information that tells me what to base the design of the badge on - whether it be a type of animal or a particular object.

"Any other info" is anything else that you'd like me to include or consider when creating the badge.

The size will be default for FM - 180 x 180 pixels for large and 25 x 18 pixels for the icon version. If you want a different size (for FIFA or some other game) then please stipulate. I'll check this thread regularly enough and they don't take long to do, so you won't have to wait too long.

Attachment 1100951
    Team Name: Newcastle City FC
    Colours: Black and White, with a little bit of gold.
    Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you mate
    Features: possibly a magpie or a castle
    Any other info: if you can include the quote ‘The Pride in Your City’
    Last edited by Domnoble7; 24/10/2018 at 06:32 PM.

24. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Attachment 1181629 Attachment 1181630 Attachment 1181631
    ARKHAM CITY (REDUX)

Thank you mate!
    rocheyb likes this.

25. lvzifer's Avatar lvzifer
    Trainee
    Actually word Papagaji is from Serbian language, Croatian word for parrots is Papige
    rocheyb likes this.

26. Click the big image for a larger preview:
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-crohnsibs-fc_400px.png Name:  CrohnsIBS FC_180px.png
Views: 8
Size:  44.1 KB Name:  CrohnsIBS FC_icon.png
Views: 8
    CROHN'S & IBS F.C.
    For a request on Twitter, for a club based on a charity. The purple ribbon is used to signify awareness of these conditions. There's a white outline on the outer edge.

27. Click the image for a larger preview:
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-fm-newby_400px.png
    THE FM NEWBY
    A Twitter account logo for a FM blogger who supports Crystal Palace.

28. See above

Hello mate I know you must be busy but can you do mine tonight please? Just am starting my new create a club save tomorrow. Its the newcastle city fc one. Cheers

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018

29. Quote Originally Posted by Octo View Post
    Ah I totally understand - sorry, I didn't realise! Would it be possible just to add any type of Spartan that you think would look good? I still like the idea with the spears coming out of either side, so if you could still stick to that design concept it'd be really grateful.

Thanks so much for trying!
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-spartan-athletic-fc_400px.png Name:  Spartan Athletic FC_180px.png
Views: 5
Size:  49.1 KB Name:  Spartan Athletic FC_icon.png
    SPARTAN ATHLETIC F.C.
    This badge is so sharp, it'll cut ya! I always try to do these logos as requested, as far as possible and as makes sense. With this one, the choice of this particular image puts the focus on the sword and I think to incorporate spears behind the roundel would detract from it — and it would also make the roundel section that contains the team name smaller, to accommodate the spears sticking out either side. Better to forget the spears and go all-in with the sword (as they say in Gladiator School).

30. Quote Originally Posted by HiFi216 View Post
    Hi could someone add 2017 at the bottom of the golden ring and De Brouwers to the sides of the golden ring.
    Attachment 1181761
    Thank you
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-ab-amstelhoek-fc_400px.png Name:  AB Amstelhoek FC_180px.png
Size:  35.8 KB Name:  AB Amstelhoek FC_icon.png
    AB AMSTELHOEK F.C.

31. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Attachment 1182513 Attachment 1182514 Attachment 1182515
    AB AMSTELHOEK F.C.

Great work! thank you very much
    rocheyb likes this.

32. Quote Originally Posted by Domnoble7 View Post
    Hello mate I know you must be busy but can you do mine tonight please? Just am starting my new create a club save tomorrow. Its the newcastle city fc one. Cheers

ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-newcastle-city-fc_400px.png Name:  Newcastle City FC_180px.png
Views: 7
Size:  31.1 KB Name:  Newcastle City FC_icon.png
    NEWCASTLE CITY F.C.
    Black-and-white quadrants that partially camouflage the magpie. The blue star is similar to the one from the Newcastle Brown Ale logo that featured on a classic Newcastle United shirt — somebody had me create it for another logo a few months ago, so may as well make use of it again here. I took the definitive article off "The Pride in Your City" so I could make the text slightly bigger.

33. Iroh FC

Hi,
    I love your work !

Please could you make one for me :

Team Name: Iroh FC
    Colours: Dark blue, White and Claret
    Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1994
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
    Features:
    A white knight and a blue square
    Any other info:

Thanks in Advance

34. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Attachment 1182516 Attachment 1182517 Attachment 1182518
    NEWCASTLE CITY F.C.
    Black-and-white quadrants that partially camouflage the magpie. The blue star is similar to the one from the Newcastle Brown Ale logo that featured on a classic Newcastle United shirt — somebody had me create it for another logo a few months ago, so may as well make use of it again here. I took the definitive article off "The Pride in Your City" so I could make the text slightly bigger.

class mate!! Cheers

35. Click the big image for a larger preview:
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-kelloggs-fc_400px.png Name:  Kelloggs FC_180px.png
Size:  53.3 KB Name:  Kelloggs FC_icon.png
    KELLOGG'S F.C.
    For a request on Twitter.

36. Quote Originally Posted by Graam View Post
    Hi,
    I love your work !

Please could you make one for me :

Team Name: Iroh FC
    Colours: Dark blue, White and Claret
    Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1994
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
    Features:
    A white knight and a blue square
    Any other info:

Thanks in Advance
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-iroh-fc_400px.png Name:  Iroh FC_180px.png
Views: 6
Size:  51.4 KB Name:  Iroh FC_icon.png
Views: 6
    IROH F.C.
    I didn't understand the blue square bit of your request but once I had scoped this out (by just plonking objects on top of one another to see how they fit together), I decided to press on with this — which I think works quite nicely, if I do say so myself!

37. Badge/Logo Request

Hey mate love the work and all the designs you do, never done a create a club before and want to try it out this year, id be more than happy to make a donation if you could make us a badge

Team Name: Leyland Albion
    Colours: Red/Black (maybe a dash of yellow or gold?)
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Il leave that to you
    Features: Was thinking like a cool looking wolf head or something, maybe? I dont know i trust your judgment
    Any other info:

38. I made a rudimentary logo for my create-a-club but man, your logos are amazing! I'd love to have one made for my long term FM 19 save,

Team Name: Camden FC /Nickname: Metropolitans
    Colours: Blue (RGB: 37 99 143 Hex: 25638f) and Gold (RGB: 198 180 80 Hex: c6b450)
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rochey
    Features: It would be cool if you could incorporate a building that looks similar the Camden Lock building (
    http://www.clickit.london/wp-content...-1560x2340.jpg)

Thanks for your time!

39. Quote Originally Posted by DodgeeGamer View Post
    Great stuff - thank you!

Just one request - could you remove Twitch from there as I don't have any plans to use it atm?

And, if it's not too much trouble, could you do an alternate version in red and black?

Cheers
    Click the images for larger previews:
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-dodgee-gamer_orange_600px.png ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-dodgee-gamer_red_600px.png
    DODGEE GAMER (REDUX)

Last edited by rocheyb; 27/10/2018 at 02:18 AM.

40. Quote Originally Posted by JordanSchultz25 View Post
    Hey mate love the work and all the designs you do, never done a create a club before and want to try it out this year, id be more than happy to make a donation if you could make us a badge

Team Name: Leyland Albion
    Colours: Red/Black (maybe a dash of yellow or gold?)
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Il leave that to you
    Features: Was thinking like a cool looking wolf head or something, maybe? I dont know i trust your judgment
    Any other info:
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-leyland-albion-fc_400px.png Name:  Leyland Albion FC_180px.png
Size:  34.6 KB Name:  Leyland Albion FC_icon.png
    LEYLAND ALBION F.C.
    Wikipedia tells me that Leyland is in Lancashire so I have used the Lancashire Rose with the football at the top to fill what was an empty space.

41. Exclamation Request for a Logo - Regen Rovers

I would like a logo made for Regen Rovers, like the series GoldenFM done/does on YouTube as I would like to start one like that and need a logo.

Team Name: Regen Rovers
    Founded: 2018
    Design: You can come up with.
    Features: The wording ,Regen Rovers and also est. 2018
    Colors: any preferable green like GoldenFM.

I would really appreciate this.

42. Quote Originally Posted by jhubb View Post
    I made a rudimentary logo for my create-a-club but man, your logos are amazing! I'd love to have one made for my long term FM 19 save,

Team Name: Camden FC /Nickname: Metropolitans
    Colours: Blue (RGB: 37 99 143 Hex: 25638f) and Gold (RGB: 198 180 80 Hex: c6b450)
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rochey
    Features: It would be cool if you could incorporate a building that looks similar the Camden Lock building (
    http://www.clickit.london/wp-content...-1560x2340.jpg)

Thanks for your time!
    Click the big images for larger previews:
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-camden-lock-fc1_400px.png Name:  Camden Lock FC1_180px.png
Size:  27.3 KB Name:  Camden Lock FC1_icon.png
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-camden-lock-fc2_400px.png Name:  Camden Lock FC2_180px.png
Size:  29.1 KB Name:  Camden Lock FC2_icon.png
    CAMDEN LOCK F.C.
    The first version uses the blue that you specified while the second version uses a darker shade on the right hand side, to achieve that two-tone effect. The top part of the shield mimics the roof of the Camden Lock Building and the arched window is very similar to the real one, with the football standing in here for the circular section. I've bent the text around the arch similarly to how the sign on the building is arranged. I now realise I have called your "Camden F.C." team "Camden Lock F.C." — that was just an error but I'll leave it with you to ponder; Camden F.C. won't bend round the arch quite as nicely and Camden Football Club is too long for the available space.

43. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Click the big images for larger previews:
    Attachment 1182541 Attachment 1182542 Attachment 1182543
    Attachment 1182544 Attachment 1182545 Attachment 1182546
    CAMDEN LOCK F.C.
    The first version uses the blue that you specified while the second version uses a darker shade on the right hand side, to achieve that two-tone effect. The top part of the shield mimics the roof of the Camden Lock Building and the arched window is very similar to the real one, with the football standing in here for the circular section. I've bent the text around the arch similarly to how the sign on the building is arranged. I now realise I have called your "Camden F.C." team "Camden Lock F.C." — that was just an error but I'll leave it with you to ponder; Camden F.C. won't bend round the arch quite as nicely and Camden Football Club is too long for the available space.

No worries. That's much better than mine so I will adjust the name! Thank you!
    rocheyb likes this.

44. Hainault Forest Fc

Team Name: Hainault Forest FC
    Colours: green and white or green
    Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
    Features: some forest looking trees inside the badge
    Any other info:

many thanks, these logos look great

45. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Attachment 1182533 Attachment 1182534 Attachment 1182535
    IROH F.C.
    I didn't understand the blue square bit of your request but once I had scoped this out (by just plonking objects on top of one another to see how they fit together), I decided to press on with this — which I think works quite nicely, if I do say so myself!

I made a little mistake, please could you replace the "94" by "95" ? and it will be perfect

46. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Attachment 1182538 Attachment 1182539 Attachment 1182540
    LEYLAND ALBION F.C.
    Wikipedia tells me that Leyland is in Lancashire so I have used the Lancashire Rose with the football at the top to fill what was an empty space.

Awsome work mate thanks very much. Much Appreciated.
    rocheyb likes this.

47. Durham Athletic

Hi RocheyB,

Love your work, been following you on twitter!

Team Name: Durham Athletic
    Colours: Purple/Yellow (You can choose what mixture works best)
    Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Not on badge plz
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Don't mind
    Features: The lions from the uni badge, some features from Durham AFC badge

Any other info: The club is being 'formed' as a merger between Durham Uni and Durham City AFC, to create a new North-East power house in the heart of Durham.

Quite happy for you to take whatever creative liberties you want!

48. Name:  DU.jpg
Size:  4.7 KBName:  DU.jpg
Size:  4.7 KB Here's the Durham Uni Logo

Quote Originally Posted by OldGouldandBlack View Post
    Hi RocheyB,

Love your work, been following you on twitter!

Team Name: Durham Athletic
    Colours: Purple/Yellow (You can choose what mixture works best)
    Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Not on badge plz
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Don't mind
    Features: The lions from the uni badge, some features from Durham AFC badge

Any other info: The club is being 'formed' as a merger between Durham Uni and Durham City AFC, to create a new North-East power house in the heart of Durham.

Quite happy for you to take whatever creative liberties you want!

49. Quote Originally Posted by Graam View Post
    I made a little mistake, please could you replace the "94" by "95" ? and it will be perfect
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-iroh-fc_400px.png Name:  Iroh FC_180px.png
Size:  51.5 KB Name:  Iroh FC_icon.png
    IROH FC95 (REDUX)

50. Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stewart View Post
    I would like a logo made for Regen Rovers, like the series GoldenFM done/does on YouTube as I would like to start one like that and need a logo.

Team Name: Regen Rovers
    Founded: 2018
    Design: You can come up with.
    Features: The wording ,Regen Rovers and also est. 2018
    Colors: any preferable green like GoldenFM.

I would really appreciate this.
    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread-regen-rovers-fc2_400px.png Name:  Regen Rovers FC2_180px.png
Size:  43.7 KB Name:  Regen Rovers FC2_icon.png
    REGEN ROVERS F.C.
    The creature in the middle is the Ouroboros — a snake that sort of eats itself.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO