Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By wkdsoul
  • 1 Post By gpsanchez
  • 1 Post By wkdsoul

club real name fix file and logo

1. club real name fix file and logo

football manager 2015

can some one reccomend me a good file of the in the title and a new skin too.

2. sortitoutsi has the best one.

Skin - Stelko, Dynamic or Scorpio. just google em.
    Trophy_Whorder likes this.

3. This one for the name fix... FM2015 Real Names and German National Team Fix File v1.1 for FM15.2.1 [08/11/2014]

And, here are many of skin options... FM 2015 Skins

4. Quote Originally Posted by gpsanchez View Post
    This one for the name fix... FM2015 Real Names and German National Team Fix File v1.1 for FM15.2.1 [08/11/2014]

And, here are many of skin options... FM 2015 Skins

not a member of that site mate just signed up but is asking for a premium member dont really want to pay for a file
    Last edited by Trophy_Whorder; 07/01/2015 at 08:19 PM.

5. You dont have to be a member. there should be a link to normal mirrors under the asking banner.

6. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    You dont have to be a member. there should be a link to normal mirrors under the asking banner.
    thank you very mcuh for the help and gpsanchez

7. one last thing i reloaded my game and the germain teams name remaind the same have i missed some think am abit of a noob when it comes to custom logo kits etc.
    Last edited by Trophy_Whorder; 07/01/2015 at 08:59 PM.

8. Just wait for the next call-up.

9. Scorpio is the best skin by far, for FM 14 and for FM 15. But still, that's my opinion. Try it and see if you like it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaver View Post
    Scorpio is the best skin by far, for FM 14 and for FM 15. But still, that's my opinion. Try it and see if you like it.
    i like it better then the normall defult

11. Quote Originally Posted by gpsanchez View Post
    Just wait for the next call-up.
    With the mega pack for club logo it only has one from last years will that be ok to use for fm15?

12. yes it will

13. Yep, as he says.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO