Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheCoachPotato

Custom Logos (made with Inkscape)

1. Custom Logos by CoachPotato

Hello guys!
    I create custom logos/crests for your FM-CaC clubs. I base my logos on templates I created myself in Inkscape. As RocheyB unfortunately seems to have discontinued his custom logo thread, I thought that I might be able to help out.

As my logos are vector graphics, they are scalable without quality loss. In contrast to some other logo creators, your logo won't be based on an existing one.
    You can either choose one of my existing templates to base a logo on (which will usually be done very quickly), or I can create a new one for you (which can take a lot longer, depending on workload and complexity of the logos). I currently have 2 templates available, but I am working on many more (shields, squares, etc.). The logos are completely customizable, so I can change them to whatever you'd like (or at least as far as my Inkscape skills can do)

Here's how the round basic template looks:
    Custom Logos (made with Inkscape)-preview_round.png

You can tell me what colours you would like, what objects you would like within the logo, as well as any additional information you would like to give.
    Here's a very quick and generic example of how a custom logo could look like:
    Custom Logos (made with Inkscape)-example_round.png

If you would like to have a completely custom logo not based on an existing template of mine, feel free to contact me and I will see what I can do.

All Crest Templates:
    Custom Logos (made with Inkscape)-all_badges_preview.png

Preview of some other badges I've done:
    Custom Logos (made with Inkscape)-preview_all.png
    Last edited by TheCoachPotato; 03/02/2016 at 01:27 PM.

2. 3 requests

Hello, please can you do new versions of these logos for me using your own templates

Name:  penley.jpg
Views: 1197
Size:  7.0 KBCustom Logos (made with Inkscape)-acrefair.jpgName:  cefn alb.jpg
Views: 1210
Size:  13.4 KB

I just want them, looking like other logos created for the game with any changes as follows

Cefn Albion: please keep all info as on badge
    Penley: please change founded date to 2014
    Acrefair: please remove 'Youth' with a scarier looking dragon

Thank you

3. Quote Originally Posted by dj77 View Post
    Hello, please can you do new versions of these logos for me using your own templates

Attachment 1016426Attachment 1016427Attachment 1016428

I just want them, looking like other logos created for the game with any changes as follows

Cefn Albion: please keep all info as on badge
    Penley: please change founded date to 2014
    Acrefair: please remove 'Youth' with a scarier looking dragon

Thank you
    I'll work on it. I'm kind of busy right now, so it might take me a little while

4. Not a problem @TheCoachPotato, just whenever you can. Thank you

5. Hello mate you couldn't do me a huge favour ? I am actually starting a Mini-Kickers/Football team for my son and have a logo here that I need edited to look smart and fit the kits I plan to buy is there any chance you could mess around with this and create it ?

Name:  logo1.png
Views: 1058
Size:  4.7 KB

Custom Logos (made with Inkscape)-peterson-park-kit.jpg

I basically want the logo to be white stitching with fancy writing underneath saying Peterson Park Fc. The below picture is of the kit I plan to buy for the kids.

Thanks if you can do it would be a great help!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by dj77 View Post
    Not a problem @TheCoachPotato, just whenever you can. Thank you
    So, I'm finished, whaddaya think?
    Name:  cefn_normal.png
Views: 1082
Size:  34.4 KBName:  penley_normal.png
Views: 1102
Size:  27.0 KBName:  acrefair_normal.png
Views: 1123
Size:  18.2 KB

Really had to improvise as far as color is concerned, couldn't quite tell what it was supposed to be at times.
    I hope I understood your request for the Acrefair logo, and that this dragon is a better fit.
    I will send you a download link in PM
    dj77 likes this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheCoachPotato View Post
    So, I'm finished, whaddaya think?
    Attachment 1017424Attachment 1017425Attachment 1017427

Really had to improvise as far as color is concerned, couldn't quite tell what it was supposed to be at times.
    I hope I understood your request for the Acrefair logo, and that this dragon is a better fit.
    I will send you a download link in PM
    Brilliant mate, thank you very much

8. Could you create a logo for a team I created with the editor?
    The team's name is AFC Enfield United.
    I leave the shape up to you, and could be possible for the predominant colors to be royal blue, white and golden?
    The only mandatory requirement is that there must be an Enfield beast on it (as it's an Enfield team).

If you need any more detail or search images for the logo, just feel free to give me a holler.
    Thank you so much in advance ^^

9. Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Lumic View Post
    Could you create a logo for a team I created with the editor?
    I leave the shape up to you, and could be possible for the predominant colors to be royal blue, white and golden?
    The only mandatory requirement is that there must be an Enfield beast on it (as it's an Enfield team).

If you need any more detail or search images for the logo, just feel free to give me a holler.
    Will do!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan Lumic View Post
    Could you create a logo for a team I created with the editor?

Custom Logos (made with Inkscape)-afc_enfieldutd.png
    How do you like it?

11. It looks amazing ^^
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Zlatan Lumic; 06/02/2016 at 02:24 AM.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Badger180 View Post
    Team Name: AFC Aldi
    Colours: Blue white and yellow trim
    Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1913
    Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
    Features:
    Any other info:
    Based on logo for the supermarket, custom team made of workmates
    I moved this over to my thread, hope you don't mind.
    So, I created 2 versions, one is more of a classic logo, the other one is VERY simplistic. Tell me which one you prefer and I'll send it to you in the proper sizes. Both of 'em are based on the aldi chain logo.
    Custom Logos (made with Inkscape)-aldi_both.png

13. Mate that is classs!!!! The First one is immense!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by leedos View Post
    Hey looking for a badge for my team, Callide United

Colors: Black/White. Blue as 3rd minor.

This is our current logo, maybe could you revamp it a little?

Attachment 1019350

Maybe something like juventus' badge. Or not, do whatever
    Thanks in advanced!
    I tried to work with the panda from the old logo, but it was in way too low of a resolution, but I really liked the whole panda idea. So I created my own little panda and worked it into the badge. The badge itself is inspired by the juventus badge, but I gave it a bit of a spin as far as the stripes are concerned.
    I'll send you the badge in appropriate sizes if you like it
    Custom Logos (made with Inkscape)-callide_pre.png

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO