Like Tree2Likes

FM2011 Metallic Logos Megapack
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. umm..what if you missed a logo? can i post the club here, or is there a special topic for that?

2. Its a bit weird but flags of countries work, logos of teams don't. Even I unticked caching and ticked reloading. Any ideas? W7

Im not playing english version of game, davozk how did you solved it?

3. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by d1x View Post
    Its a bit weird but flags of countries work, logos of teams don't. Even I unticked caching and ticked reloading. Any ideas? W7

Im not playing english version of game, davozk how did you solved it?
    Mine is the complete opposite, instead the clubs work but the flags dont? where DO you put the flags? my version is english though

4. Please Help Me?!?!?

I have downloaded and extracted the folder to the Football Manager 2011 folder, unticked use skin cahce, ticked reload skin on confirm but it doesn't do anything.... no logos or flags.

I have tried following the code put up by rgsilent but still nothing... it just isn't working.... it is because I am using Steam?

Can anyone help me please???

5. hi i am trying to open using winrar archiver but it says the folder is damaged or an unknown format, so what should i do

please help

6. First I was thinking 'Wait, what ? 2 gigabytes ? Get the f*ck out... ' :p

But these look absolutely immense, the amount of work that went into it must have been huge.
    Brilliant job.

7. St_Silver's Avatar St_Silver
    Rotation
    Quote Originally Posted by kimoen View Post
    nice logos... though i'm not sure if i have them working properly.

at the moment the logos only show for me when i click on a team for detailed information.

are you supposed to be able to see a small version of the logos, on say the league table?
    I have the same problem and also none of the country logos or competition logos are showing up.

8. Have you tried reloading the skin?

Preferences > Reload Skin

9. Luke Phillips's Avatar Luke PhillipsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swain12 View Post
    Is any way i could get it without downloading? Cost me so much because im got a dongle
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    i wish i could download these, but alas, here in SA our bandwidth is rather expensive!! wish we had it like you Europeans, to donwload all of these it is going to cost me about 14 pounds! R180 here in SA, thats half the amount I have paid for the game

how else would I be able to get it?
    If you want I could download them for you, and send them over MSN ? Or would you still be charged for that ???

10. Great work, thank you very much!

11. This is one freaking awesome logo pack! Kudos to you!

12. please, can upload files on letitbit

13. Sry to bother u. Can u reupload the file to megeupload cos the links are broken.

14. Filesonic ORON HotFile or FileFront OR TORRENT Please

15. Torrent link is broken or rather removed.

EDIT: Working torrent link here:

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/top...ogos-megapack/

16. well im waiting to join sortitoutsi to ask these question but my conformation is taking time, so basically ive installed it all fine, my issues are that for some reason i am missing Portugal's Badges. more importantly i can't seem to get national teams to work. in the download it has the NT's badges and the flags, i cant seem to get either to come up, i tried removing one and still didnt work and yeah did all the config checking and making sure it wasnt .PNG but still no avail. im not sure what other people have for the config but this is the flags one:
    <list id="maps">

<record from="none" to="graphics/pictures/nation/none/flag" />

<!-- african nations -->
    <record from="africa/alg" to="graphics/pictures/nation/5/flag"/>
    <record from="africa/ang" to="graphics/pictures/nation/6/flag"/>
    <record from="africa/bdi" to="graphics/pictures/nation/10/flag"/>
    etc.

17. This was my first download and it worked soundly. Cheers mate it's appreciated.

18. Is there any way to use flags to represent nationality instead of international club logos??? My only problem with this pack is that it makes looking at the player's nationality a hassle if it's not a very obvious international club logo

19. Quote Originally Posted by Shorebird17 View Post
    Is there any way to use flags to represent nationality instead of international club logos??? My only problem with this pack is that it makes looking at the player's nationality a hassle if it's not a very obvious international club logo
    I just deleted the national emblems folder
    but if you just rename the config to something (cant remember what, check the main thread on sortitoutsi its on there somewhere) then it just gives you the normal flags

20. when i open torrent download it says ''File Removed for Violation.'' so if anybody can give me good link i would appriciate that very much....

21. Can someone please upload the Hungarian and Romanian club logos!?
    Thanks

22. Great work . Thanks

23. Quote Originally Posted by Luke Phillips View Post
    If you want I could download them for you, and send them over MSN ? Or would you still be charged for that ???
    thanks mate but no need, and you wouldn't get charged for it thanks again anyway

24. need help, both torrent and megaupload wont let me download??

25. yeah, torrent and mega aren't really working...what to do now?

26. The links are ALL broken..;(

27. Awwwww, I was very excited to download this pack. Is there a chance a new link for it might be created?

28. Can anyone provide me with the Photoshop action files to make logos in this style please?

Susie seems to be down because I'm sure I got it from there last time.

Been searching here and on other sites all morning but with no luck.

29. the torrent link has apparently been removed by mediafire . is there any other link for the torrent? thanks.

30. Great logos, it look brilliant, i like CAF logo very much

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thiet ke logo|Thiet ke logo|Thiet ke thuong hieu|Thiet ke profile|Thiet ke catalogue

31. Can someone hook me up with the new Losc Lille logo. I don't want to download the whole update, just that logo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO