Like Tree2Likes

FM2011 Metallic Logos Megapack
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. FM2011 Metallic Logos Megapack

To coincide with the release of FM2011, i have repacked and updated the Metallic Logo Megapack.

To cut a long story short, I've been making these for around 3 years now and, together with all the guys who have contributed to the project, it had grown to be arguably the largest pack of it's type availabe - we dont stop at the major leagues, or even the playable leages, we just keep going down the tables to try to get as many club and competition logos as possible.

The pack now has 20,000+ Club logos, 850+ Competition logos, all Nations, Continents and Flags and will be updated on a regular basis to keep it as up to date as possible.

Download Links

The Main pack is available in 2 ways either via Torrent or via a 3 part split file direct from Megaupload for which you need ALL 3 parts

Torrent Download

Megaupload Pt1 Megaupload Pt2 Megaupload Pt3

Additional Downloads

FM2011 Metallic Flags

Credit to Kremmen and Sortitoutsi

If you have just copy/pasted your previous Megapack over to FM2011 i have re-done all the flags - link is under Additional Downloads.

Installation

The logos are packaged as a grapics folder which you simply extract to your Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 folder - the folder structure will not overwrite any other files that you have except the Metallic Logos themselves.

The Megaupload Split file was compiled with 7Zip which you can download Here - once you have all 3 parts just double click on or start the extraction process with Pt1 and the pack with re-assemble as a whole.

The Torrent is obviously one big file and installs exactly the same way

Well thats it for now - If you have any questions or comments, just post them up and I'll do my best to help you out.
    Last edited by KevyMatts; 08/11/2010 at 09:07 PM.
    sidgurung97 and arsnby like this.

2. I might download this tonight, I didnt even know you did this.

3. Feel free to add it to the download section...it will get much more attention that way

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...?do=add&cat=81

4. What do you do once they're all downloaded?

5. dannyfiveo's Avatar dannyfiveo
    First Team
    Great work these look brilliant.. Thanks

6. Thanks. I'm giving it a go!

7. didn't get the aditional download for flags. most of the packs replaces flags with confederations logos. is that what doesn't happen with these?

8. Is any way i could get it without downloading? Cost me so much because im got a dongle

9. unavailable file link matey.

10. like a e-mail or somethink

11. Which link frankie?

12. Awesome file, many thanks

13. can someone email it to me please

14. Great work mate, think I'll give it a shot this year, even because I'm sick of the plain logos.

15. These logos look so smooth in-game. Good work, seeding as we speak.

16. are the champions league logos and europa league logo and super cup and that on the torrent file m8
    Last edited by Adam 24; 09/11/2010 at 05:33 AM.

17. Small logos doesn't work When I get into league table small logos by side doesn't work (

18. None of it works for me. Where is it supposed to go?

19. Yeah, none of them are working for me either.

Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > graphics > pictures > logos > clubs > normal .. etc

That's right isnt it?

20. You don't just put them in the folder an that's it. You need to go to preferences, display an sound, untick skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm. This will make then appear.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AshTJ View Post
    Yeah, none of them are working for me either.

Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > graphics > pictures > logos > clubs > normal .. etc

That's right isnt it?
    When you download the file place the folder in your graphics thats it, i downloaded it place it in my game directory and worked first time, the instructions are in the OP!.

22. these are great and look very good on FM11. even better than the standard plain logos.

23. It looks SO great that I just HAD to thank you! So thank you very much guys!

24. Top class work. It's very much appreciated.

25. it wont unzip using winrar quite a few files on here dont support winrar

26. i wish i could download these, but alas, here in SA our bandwidth is rather expensive!! wish we had it like you Europeans, to donwload all of these it is going to cost me about 14 pounds! R180 here in SA, thats half the amount I have paid for the game

how else would I be able to get it?

27. downloaded and im very impressed.

28. nice logos... though i'm not sure if i have them working properly.

at the moment the logos only show for me when i click on a team for detailed information.

are you supposed to be able to see a small version of the logos, on say the league table?

29. After I download and extract them to the FM2011 folder and unticking the "use skin cahce" option and tick reload skin on confirm, nothing happens :/ I still cant see the logos

Is there something else I should do?

30. Quote Originally Posted by ernestutd View Post
    After I download and extract them to the FM2011 folder and unticking the "use skin cahce" option and tick reload skin on confirm, nothing happens :/ I still cant see the logos

I have the same question, but in my guess you should put them in your graphics folder.I am downloading the pack right now, so who knows where need to put the file after download?An exact reply i would like if that is possible.Thanx.

31. Quote Originally Posted by ernestutd View Post
    After I download and extract them to the FM2011 folder and unticking the "use skin cahce" option and tick reload skin on confirm, nothing happens :/ I still cant see the logos

Quote Originally Posted by kendo0 View Post
    I have the same question, but in my guess you should put them in your graphics folder.I am downloading the pack right now, so who knows where need to put the file after download?An exact reply i would like if that is possible.Thanx.
    Which directory have you extracted it to? This is the directory where I've got the pack in and it works fine.

Code:
    C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\pictures\logos\Metallic Logos FM11

EDIT: It might not work if you have put them in the directory where the game was installed instead of the Documents folder.

32. The Logo's look great though i'm having the same problem as Kimoen in that the logos are only working in that clubs page as opposed to the mini logos in a league table or on your managers home page any thoughts? i'm proably doing something wrong.

33. It worked at me from its first attempt!Great job!

34. To what extent are the logo's to? Do you have the likes of the Scottish 3rd Div in it?

35. Great pack!

36. Whiic link has the premiership logos??

37. There's a problem with part 3 in megaupload. It said: The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.
    I already downloaded the other two files please help and thank you in advance

38. The Logo's look great though i'm having the same problem as Kimoen in that the logos are only working in that clubs page as opposed to the mini logos in a league table or on your managers home page any thoughts? i'm proably doing something wrong.
    ... anyone have an answer to this yet?

it'd be good to know if the logo pack is even meant to overwrite the smaller logos in the league table etc.

39. Hi, in the event that I have installed the game in another directory, how to I use the logos, kits and facepacks?

I've tried the ways as stated in the site but the graphics did not load.?

40. your hard work is defo appreciated thank you

41. any chance of some rapidshare links mate?

42. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    I downloaded from Torrent. It says the Archive is corrupt?

43. Problem with part 2, it always freezes quite early on. Any ideas?

44. WinZip does not recognize the file, and I cannot unpack it!!!! I downloaded the file using Torrent.... What should I do?

45. ive been having difficulty dowloading the pack all week

so once the 3 megauploads are downloaded, is it only part 1 that needs to be extraced to mydocuments>sportsinteractive etc. and what do u do with the other 2 packs? sorry if this is a stupid question. i know a fair few people are having difficulty downloading all this stuff

46. Can i use this link in another forum ?

47. Quote Originally Posted by hellroker View Post
    I downloaded from Torrent. It says the Archive is corrupt?
    Try using 7-zip if you've used winrar or vice-versa. The download must be unfinished or some error might've occurred otherwise.

I, myself, downloaded it from a torrent. Worked without any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikan View Post
    Hi, in the event that I have installed the game in another directory, how to I use the logos, kits and facepacks?

I've tried the ways as stated in the site but the graphics did not load.?
    The installation directory of the game doesn't matter.

You have to place the folder in the game folder in MY DOCUMENTS.

Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2011 -> graphics

48. Excelent work, the best pack logos.

49. also having problems with this. Done everything needed, extracted to correct folders etc, reloaded skins etc, still nothing.

50. I have done everything right, BUT....

When i play FM 2011 with danish language, the logos disappears and when i turn it on to english language the logos comes back.
    I will play it with danish language, because i am from Denmark

PLEASEE HELLLP

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by davozk View Post
    I have done everything right, BUT....

When i play FM 2011 with danish language, the logos disappears and when i turn it on to english language the logos comes back.
    I will play it with danish language, because i am from Denmark

PLEASEE HELLLP
    YEEESSSSSSSSs

IT works now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO