Like Tree37Likes

Logo Requests Thread

1. Team Name: Manchester FC
    Team Nickname : The Mancunians
    Year Founded : 2012
    Colours you want included:Red
    Badge Shape : Circle shape
    Any extra Info: Please can you make a large and small size and also make it similar to the old City badge http://uefa.wdfiles.com/local--files...y-fc-old-2.png
    Do you need a config: Yes
    Unique I.D. number: 2062002129

2. All right lads im very new to this forum and I would appreciate if someone cold point me in the direction of logos for the Lower tiers of England from tier 7 to 9 that would be very helpful also I am downloading photoshop and any tips on how to make great looking badges would help almost a tutorial on how to make them look good.

3. Team Name : Borussia Tonbridgegladbach Purple Cobras FC
    Team Nickname : N/A
    Year Founded : 2013
    Colours you want included: Black and Purple.
    Badge Shape : Circle.
    Any extra Info: cobra coming out of the top of the badge.
    Do you need a config: yes
    Unique I.D. number: 2062002148

4. Logo for Third Lanark (FM2013)

[QUOTE=*JK*;793922]Your Club Logo

I thought this would be a good idea as there is always thread's saying "can somebody please make me this badge please" etc. So request in here if you need Logo's creating and somebody a round the site will do it for you. But please use the template.

Template:

Team Name Third Lanark
    Team Nickname : Hi Hi
    Year Founded : 1872
    Colours you want included: Red and White
    Badge Shape : Shield (see below)
    Any extra Info: Can you make me both the 180x180 and 20x20 sizes
    Do you need a config: Yes please, I am new to creating logos and config files. All help would be appreciated
    Unique I.D. number: 101687

Can the logo be designed to have a small white margin around the shield shape, please

Logo Requests Thread-third-lanark-4.jpg

5. Thanks in advance

Team Name Castello Di Sangro Calcio
    Do you need a config: Yes please, I am new to creating logos and config files. All help would be appreciated
    i will insert club id number.

6. Hi Im new to the badge creating world and I have tried to create some of my own and they are bit rubbish Ive done the transparency I would like someone to clean them up for me.

If you cant do that I would love some advice to help me clean up images on photoshop.

Name:  151988.png
Views: 1110
Size:  44.9 KBName:  2062002128.png
Views: 876
Size:  36.7 KBName:  2062002129.png
Views: 904
Size:  36.8 KBName:  2062002130.png
Views: 919
Size:  30.9 KBName:  2062002131.png
Views: 937
Size:  27.8 KB
    From left to right, Harchester United, Melchester Rovers, Harlequins Fc, Robin Hood Fc, Erddig Forest Fc

7. [QUOTE=bobledger;1717685]
    Quote Originally Posted by *JK* View Post
    Your Club Logo

I thought this would be a good idea as there is always thread's saying "can somebody please make me this badge please" etc. So request in here if you need Logo's creating and somebody a round the site will do it for you. But please use the template.

Template:

Team Name Third Lanark
    Team Nickname : Hi Hi
    Year Founded : 1872
    Colours you want included: Red and White
    Badge Shape : Shield (see below)
    Unique I.D. number: 101687

Can the logo be designed to have a small white margin around the shield shape, please

Attachment 318339

Im not a badgemaker, but I can add effects and do transparency on existing images so that you can use them in game, Im nowhere near as good as the original badgemaker and I only started doing this last week because I wanted to be able to do it myself considering it takes ages on here. Ive put a metallic look on these.

By the way I dont do configs however download FM genie it creates configs and helps you insert them into your game really easily bypassing all the IT stuff involved. Heres the badges
    Name:  Lanark AFC Big.png
Views: 985
Size:  61.6 KBName:  Lanark AFC small.png
Views: 832
Size:  4.0 KB

8. Quote Originally Posted by piquenbaur View Post
    Team Name: Manchester FC
    Team Nickname : The Mancunians
    Colours you want included:Red
    Badge Shape : Circle shape
    Any extra Info: Please can you make a large and small size and also make it similar to the old City badge http://uefa.wdfiles.com/local--files...y-fc-old-2.png
    Unique I.D. number: 2062002129
    Again Im not a badgemaker Im just learning the basics and since no one has answered you in 3 weeks I thought I'd practice and give it go for you so heres my efforts
    Name:  Mancunians FC big.png
Views: 856
Size:  59.7 KBName:  FC manchester small.png
Views: 824
    Again I don't know how to load configs these forums because I just use FM Genie which does it easily for you which I recommend downloading

9. Quote Originally Posted by leeumoconnor69 View Post
    Team Name : Borussia Tonbridgegladbach Purple Cobras FC
    Colours you want included: Black and Purple.
    Badge Shape : Circle.
    Any extra Info: cobra coming out of the top of the badge.
    Do you need a config: yes
    Unique I.D. number: 2062002148
    Again only starting off making badges Im not an expert, with my skills I couldnt get it to look good with the Cobra coming out the top instead its in the middle, again I dont know how to load files on here because I would put it in a config however do what I just do download FM Genie its an easy way to put badges into games heres my badge for you enjoy!
    Name:  Purple Cobras Big.png
Views: 2773
Size:  53.7 KBName:  Borussia Purple Cobras small.png
Views: 798

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh1984 View Post
    Thanks in advance

Team Name Castello Di Sangro Calcio
    i will insert club id number.

What do you want done with this, I can make this as it is in the sizes for Football manager but I cant seem to add effects on this picture!!

11. Admin how do I load Files on here Ive got config files

12. Quote Originally Posted by emmerson4 View Post
    What do you want done with this, I can make this as it is in the sizes for Football manager but I cant seem to add effects on this picture!!
    Yeah that would be awesome, don't worry about effects.

13. Quote Originally Posted by emmerson4 View Post
    Admin how do I load Files on here Ive got config files
    Just attach it to your post using the attach button (little paperclip thing) at the top when you 'go advanced' when replying to posts.

14. Team Name : Ultimate Team Traders
    Team Nickname : UTT
    Colours you want included: grey black and white, maybe metallic. suprise me
    Badge Shape : Any you think are good, I don't really mind
    Any extra Info: It is actually for my fifa pro club and im also looking for someone to design me a kit, but one that looks good during a game also, i was thinking a feyanord maybe i have an image of the sponsor i would like on it
    Do you need a config: No
    Unique I.D. number: N/A

15. Logo Requests Thread-logo-main-image.jpg

can anyone do me a badge in these colours please? this is the sponsor for our shirt, we need a club badge, now looking at putting these onto the portugal away kit

16. Logo Requests Thread-portugal-euro-2012-home-away-kit.jpg

these are the kits i need them putting on

17. Name:  sangro de caclio big.png
Views: 681
Size:  10.8 KBName:  sangro de caclio small.png
Views: 654

Here you go

18. Quote Originally Posted by cutsy View Post
    Attachment 332089

can anyone do me a badge in these colours please? this is the sponsor for our shirt, we need a club badge, now looking at putting these onto the portugal away kit
    Do you want that Ultimate team traders as your badge

19. the big image of utt logo as the main sponsor in the middle of the shirt, also i need a badge designing if you could help with any it would be greatly appreciated

20. I dont know if anybody is still doing this but I would like to ask if you could:

Team Name: Ararat (LIB)
    Year Founded : 2011
    Colours you want included: Blue, White
    Badge Shape : Circle
    Any extra Info: No
    Unique I.D. number: 1394687504

21. is anyone still doing badges? i cant find anyone to design me one

22. Can anyone make this logo with back right and back left images?

Back right example
    Back left example

Thanks in advance!

23. Can someone make a Nantwich town logo? They are my local team and would like to go with them on FM, would be great if someone could make a Nantwich logo i could use!

24. Could someone make me a Darlington FC logo? Cheers.

25. Team Name : London United
    Team Nickname : The Newfounders
    Colours you want included: Mostly red, then some orange, black and white
    Badge Shape : Round
    Any extra Info: It's the new London club, so pictures from the city. Big Ben in the center of the badge would be cool, something like that
    Unique I.D. number: 8325145

26. Just wondering if anyone could make this badge (normal & small badge): Manchester United new badge leaked online for Nike kit 2013/14 season | Metro News

It is supposed to be Man United's new badge.

Team Name: Manchester United
    Team Nickname : The Red Devils
    Year Founded : 1878
    Colours you want included: Red, black and white
    Badge Shape : Like the picture
    Any extra Info: N/A
    Do you need a config: No
    Unique I.D. number: N/A

27. Team Name: Oxford United
    Team Nickname : U's

Just looking for a modern contemporary update to the Oxford United badge. Similar to what Chesterfield and Notts County did.

Don't worry about config and ID, can sort that out.

Cheers!

28. can anyone find me a good quality Bromley F.C logo please?

29. Can anyone make the new logos for Crystal Place and Cardiff City, who have new ones for the Premier League...

Cardiff ID: 625
    Crystal Palace ID: 642

Cardiff City crest: Logo Requests Thread-cardiffcity-c-walesonline.jpg

Crystal Palace crest: Logo Requests Thread-crystal_palace_fc_logo_-introduced_2013-.png

Thanx in advance
    Last edited by nilanjan2009; 19/08/2013 at 08:11 PM. Reason: highlight words

30. This link connects to my Dropbox, and a zipped folder containing the team badges (or logos) for every professional and non-league team in England, formatted at the standard 180x180px for the large size and 25x18px for the icon size - complete with config files. The updated badges for AFC Bournemouth, Truro City and Crystal Palace are in place:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjcjhm3msfkpcp6/England.zip

The folder combines a set of metallic logos - Premier League to Blue Square level - that I downloaded a while back with the best I could find from Google images for the rest. Consequently, the styles and the quality vary a little, but you hardly notice that when you're playing the game. I also went through the Past Winners lists for every competition and included the badges for historical teams, such as the very early winners of the FA Cup. I took one or two liberties here and there when I couldn't find an old team's logo, but since they only appear in the game as small icons, you'll have to have a very beady eye to find them!

I'm on an iMac, so hopefully you won't have any problems with the zipped folder, but let me know if you do. It's about 49MB.

31. Could anyone get this down to the right size for me please.

https://twitter.com/WidnesVikingsFC

Also could anyone create the home and away kits for the club for me if possible. Also stadium if possible which is the Select Security Stadium.

Thank you very much appreciated
    Last edited by Ste117; 16/11/2013 at 08:57 PM.

32. Would anyone be willing to knock together a couple of competition logos for me? I'd like some non-sponsored League logos for the top six levels in England and non-dated International comp logos (for Euros, World Cup etc.) No need for a config, I'll mix 'em in with the B'Logos pack I've got. Ta very much.

33. Could anyone get this down to the right size for me please.

https://twitter.com/WidnesVikingsFC
    Name:  Widnes.png
Views: 597
Size:  14.3 KB

34. thank you

35. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    This link connects to my Dropbox, and a zipped folder containing the team badges (or logos) for every professional and non-league team in England, formatted at the standard 180x180px for the large size and 25x18px for the icon size - complete with config files. The updated badges for AFC Bournemouth, Truro City and Crystal Palace are in place:

The folder combines a set of metallic logos - Premier League to Blue Square level - that I downloaded a while back with the best I could find from Google images for the rest. Consequently, the styles and the quality vary a little, but you hardly notice that when you're playing the game. I also went through the Past Winners lists for every competition and included the badges for historical teams, such as the very early winners of the FA Cup. I took one or two liberties here and there when I couldn't find an old team's logo, but since they only appear in the game as small icons, you'll have to have a very beady eye to find them!

I'm on an iMac, so hopefully you won't have any problems with the zipped folder, but let me know if you do. It's about 49MB.
    File seem to not exist...dropbox is saying "nothing here". Hopefully you still have the file. I would very much like this! :-)
    Last edited by Jatjr; 17/12/2013 at 11:26 PM.

36. Quote Originally Posted by Jatjr View Post
    File seem to not exist...dropbox is saying "nothing here". Hopefully you still have the file. I would very much like this! :-)
    Hi Jatjr,

I had removed the link to create space in my folder but here it is again with all logos for all English teams, including those new to FM14. I decided I didn't like the metallic logo style, because the shine effect often dulled the image, so I have replaced them with just the best coloured versions I could find for each:

Jatjr likes this.

37. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Hi Jatjr,

I had removed the link to create space in my folder but here it is again with all logos for all English teams, including those new to FM14. I decided I didn't like the metallic logo style, because the shine effect often dulled the image, so I have replaced them with just the best coloured versions I could find for each:

It worked with FM13. I would agree that these logos are looking perfect. Thank you so much!

No more cringing at default logos when I manage promoted non-league teams in BSN/S!
    rocheyb likes this.

38. Hi guys, I'm very good with the statistical and editing part, but when it comes to a graphic...

Can someone make me a logo please? The team name is Catalan Lions. (C.F. Catalan Lions)

Plays with the Catalunya colors (yellow and red). I want a lion in the middle and Catalan above and Lions beyond the picture.

http://www.anglophone-direct.com/ima...s_modele_2.jpg
    Something like that, insted of L in the middle maybe CF. replace Lions on that logo with Catalan and International with Lions.

Thanks a lot !!!

39. Quote Originally Posted by Jatjr View Post
    It worked with FM13. I would agree that these logos are looking perfect. Thank you so much!

No more cringing at default logos when I manage promoted non-league teams in BSN/S!

Good luck with that, mate! In FM13 I played as AFC Totton from what was then the Evo-Stik Southern Premier. Two back-to-back play-off promotion victories took me into the Blue Square South, where I couldn't buy a point and no players wanted to sign for me. I managed about 4 points from 16 matches and got the hump with it!

40. Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaver View Post
    Hi guys, I'm very good with the statistical and editing part, but when it comes to a graphic...

Can someone make me a logo please? The team name is Catalan Lions. (C.F. Catalan Lions)

Plays with the Catalunya colors (yellow and red). I want a lion in the middle and Catalan above and Lions beyond the picture.

http://www.anglophone-direct.com/ima...s_modele_2.jpg
    Something like that, insted of L in the middle maybe CF. replace Lions on that logo with Catalan and International with Lions.

Thanks a lot !!!
    Hi DarkRaver,

I don't know how to do what you described, but I have managed to do this just playing about:

Name:  Catalan_Lions_CF.png
Views: 441
Size:  36.2 KB Name:  Catalan_Lions_CF small.png
Views: 420
Size:  2.0 KB

Had to put the "C.F." to the end due to the space limitations. All yours if you like it but feel free to reject it - I'm no graphic designer!

41. This looks nice. Thanks for your work.
    rocheyb likes this.

42. Custom Logo Request

Hi

Would anyone be able to do me a massive favour and create a large and small custom logo for my team. The details are below:

Name of club - Heaton FC
    Est - 1984
    Colours - Red and White with black trims

I would like the club badge to be circular and incorporate a football if possible.

much thanks in advance for this, im very grateful

43. Hey, i would like to have badge created, but first i want to know what the "Config" and the "unique I.D Number" is used to and eventually how to find these numbers

44. Hi guys,

I'm after an updated/stylized version of the old Woolwich Arsenal logo for my Woolwich Arsenal FC team. I can't post the pic as I'm a newbie, but if you google search 'woolwich arsenal logo' it's the red crest with the three cannons with lions on them.

I'd like it to be in the same kind of style as Arsenal's current logo. If you could get rid of the lion heads and just have the cannons, and make the badge Burgundy and dark Charcoal (nearly black) - the burgundy should be the same as arsenal's burgundy home kit from a few years back. If you could get rid of the latin at the bottom and use a similar scroll box to have Woolwich at the top and Arsenal at the bottom, that would be great. Lettering should be dark charcoal and different than the font on the current arsenal logo, background of scroll box thing should burgundy - have a play around with it!

I know this seems really picky and precise, but I hope that's all clear - if someone could have a go at this for me, I'd be really grateful.

45. Hi everyone,

Could I get a logo done for Dudley Town FC please? They are listed both as Dudley and Dudley Town in-game. I have a couple of pictures (which one you use is entirely up to you) and I need it configured so I can use it in my save.

ID = 7940423

Logo Requests Thread-dt1.jpgName:  dt2.png
Views: 469
Size:  54.4 KB

46. Which one mate...

47. One on the left please

48. Here you go...link.

49. Cheers

50. Hey mates,

is someone able to make me a new logo of our actual one?

Name:  200bang98k60.png
Views: 574
Size:  31.4 KB

Team Name: BANG Theory
    Team Nickname : BANG
    Year Founded : 2011
    Colours you want included: Orange, Black, Red
    Badge Shape : round
    Any extra Info:
    -Here you can see a logo i realy like, maybe its helpful to be creativ http://abload.de/img/ririblni.png
    - We are a Fifa 14 Pro Club
    - What i realy like, too. http://worldoftanks.eu/dcont/fb/news...FIX=/dcont/fb/
    Do you need a config: no
    Unique I.D. number: no

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Fitzo; 20/03/2014 at 01:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO