1. would anyone be able to make me a logo for my new club please

info-
    team name- FC Nottingham
    coulors- blue main, white trim
    style- really dont mind

any attempts greatly appreciated

2. Quote Originally Posted by indierich06 View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm after an updated/stylized version of the old Woolwich Arsenal logo for my Woolwich Arsenal FC team. I can't post the pic as I'm a newbie, but if you google search 'woolwich arsenal logo' it's the red crest with the three cannons with lions on them.

I'd like it to be in the same kind of style as Arsenal's current logo. If you could get rid of the lion heads and just have the cannons, and make the badge Burgundy and dark Charcoal (nearly black) - the burgundy should be the same as arsenal's burgundy home kit from a few years back. If you could get rid of the latin at the bottom and use a similar scroll box to have Woolwich at the top and Arsenal at the bottom, that would be great. Lettering should be dark charcoal and different than the font on the current arsenal logo, background of scroll box thing should burgundy - have a play around with it!

I know this seems really picky and precise, but I hope that's all clear - if someone could have a go at this for me, I'd be really grateful.
    I've had a go at Woolwich Arsenal for you. I've gone off-spec a little - scroll boxes are tricky and charcoal text doesn't stand out very well - but here are two versions.

The cannons are gun metal grey and the font is called Copperplate Bold, chosen to invoke the turn-of-the-century industrialised era that lies at the club's munitions factory roots. The burgundy background, as requested, alludes to the first team's home shirt (assuming that you'll use something similar to their centenary jersey) while the bright yellow text invokes the iconic yellow away shirt, and, in combination with the burgundy, achieves a modern overall design.

Name:  602.png
Views: 3732
Size:  21.3 KBName:  602_v2.png
Views: 3785
Size:  18.7 KB

It's unlikely that anybody is going to be able to draw an original illustration of a cannon for you. The one I have used is the closest I could find to the classic Woolwich crest without the lions. There are better illustrations on Shutterstock.com - but you'd have to buy them. They aren't expensive but use them without buying them and they'll come after you! Or me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Logo Requests Thread-602_v2.png  
    Last edited by rocheyb; 22/04/2014 at 10:49 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by titch1005 View Post
    Hi

Would anyone be able to do me a massive favour and create a large and small custom logo for my team. The details are below:

Name of club - Heaton FC
    Est - 1984
    Colours - Red and White with black trims

I would like the club badge to be circular and incorporate a football if possible.

much thanks in advance for this, im very grateful

Is this Heaton, West Yorkshire or Heaton Manor, Newcastle-upon-Tyne? Do you play in red-and-white stripes?

Tell me something special about Heaton, so I can find an illustrative graphic to make the badge more interesting. For example, Heaton, West Yorkshire is one of the few places in England that still has a Lord of the Manor, so a black silhouette of a manor type building could work; we know about Arsenal's munitions factory roots, hence their cannon; the Manchester Ship Canal is represented on both United's and City's (and FC United's) badge; the tree in the Southampton logo represents the New Forest. Give me a similar hook for Heaton.

4. Quote Originally Posted by markimark69 View Post
    would anyone be able to make me a logo for my new club please

info-
    team name- FC Nottingham
    coulors- blue main, white trim
    style- really dont mind

any attempts greatly appreciated
    Hi Mark,

I knew three things about Nottingham:

1. Robin Hood
    2. Brian Clough
    3. Four times as many women as men

...until I found out on Wikipedia that your city was very big in the bicycle industry in the late 1800s, and is the home of Raleigh Bikes.

So, here's a shield with a royal blue background; 'Football Club Nottingham' fits nicely across the top, in a turn-of-the-last-century style industrial font; the orange, yellow, red lines invoke the phoenix from the flames that forms the modern Raleigh logo; a penny farthing, popular in the 1880s, and an old-fashioned leather football invoke the contemporaneous origins of the bicycle industry and association football; the white text and penny farthing represent the white trim of your kit.

Logo Requests Thread-fc-nottingham.png

This version is a bit bigger than you'll need it for FM, so let me know what you think and if you like it, I'll format it to 180x180px and 25x18px as required for the game.

Suggested club nicknames: The Cyclists; The Penny Farthings; The Raleighists.
    Last edited by rocheyb; 22/04/2014 at 01:11 AM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Texius View Post
    Hey, i would like to have badge created, but first i want to know what the "Config" and the "unique I.D Number" is used to and eventually how to find these numbers
    When you create a new club in the Editor, the Config ID number is shown on that page.

If you have already created your club, then these screenshots show you what to do:

Logo Requests Thread-preferences.png Logo Requests Thread-wolves.png Logo Requests Thread-clubs.png Logo Requests Thread-config.png Logo Requests Thread-complete.png

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fitzo View Post
    Hey mates,

is someone able to make me a new logo of our actual one?

Attachment 533039

Team Name: BANG Theory
    Team Nickname : BANG
    Year Founded : 2011
    Colours you want included: Orange, Black, Red
    Badge Shape : round
    Any extra Info:
    -Here you can see a logo i realy like, maybe its helpful to be creativ http://abload.de/img/ririblni.png
    - We are a Fifa 14 Pro Club
    - What i realy like, too. http://worldoftanks.eu/dcont/fb/news...FIX=/dcont/fb/
    Do you need a config: no
    Unique I.D. number: no

Thanks a lot!
    Are you trying to invoke the scientific concept of the big bang theory or the US sitcom, as in:

Logo Requests Thread-tv_big_bang_theory_comic.png

Are the three stars across the top relevant? Did you win three titles, or something?

Do you know the required pixel size(s) for FIFA 14?

7. yeah thats cool mate thankyou and yeah 4x as many woman as men pity 90% are all idiots or nutters lmao

8. Hi I have added the Widnes Vikings (Level 10 club) logo to my game set the logo to 180x180 and 20x20 for small and it doesnt work.

Anyone have ideas why?

Thanks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by markimark69 View Post
    yeah thats cool mate thankyou and yeah 4x as many woman as men pity 90% are all idiots or nutters lmao
    Name:  FC Nottingham.png
Views: 3699
Size:  35.0 KBName:  FC Nottingham_small.png
Views: 3636
Size:  2.0 KB

Here you go: 180x180px for large and 25x18px for small.

If you don't know how to do the config business, see my post with five explanatory screenshots above.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ste117 View Post
    Hi I have added the Widnes Vikings (Level 10 club) logo to my game set the logo to 180x180 and 20x20 for small and it doesnt work.

Anyone have ideas why?

Thanks.
    Your smaller logo is the wrong size; it should be 25x18px. Otherwise, it may be something to do with your config file. Scroll up to see my post containing five screenshots that explain how to put these images in. If the English clubs config file doesn't include the line for Widnes Vikings, just duplicate an existing line and edit it to include the ID number for Vikings.

Name:  widnes.png
Views: 3692
Size:  21.0 KB Name:  widnes 2.png
Views: 3619

11. cheers mate you a star
    rocheyb likes this.

12. Hi Rocheyb

I don't suppose you can make this logo when you get time mate.

St. Helens
    http://www.jennor.co.uk/wp-content/u...o1-270x300.png
    But instead of R.F.C under the St.Helens logo have F.C thanks mate.

13. Nice easy one:

Name:  StHelens.png
Views: 737
Size:  34.0 KB Name:  StHelens 2.png
Views: 656
    BobbyMoore likes this.

14. Hi, I've been using the San Antonio Scorpions as my badge for my own fantasy team so I'd like a unique one.

Team Name: Hull United
    Team Nickname: The Scorpions
    Founded: 1976
    Colours: Black w/t red and white trim.
    Badge shape: Shield

Could anyone make something based around a scorpion motif please.

Thanks

15. Brilliant mate thanks so much
    rocheyb likes this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Srattu View Post
    Hi, I've been using the San Antonio Scorpions as my badge for my own fantasy team so I'd like a unique one.

Team Name: Hull United
    Team Nickname: The Scorpions
    Founded: 1976
    Colours: Black w/t red and white trim.
    Badge shape: Shield

Could anyone make something based around a scorpion motif please.

Thanks
    A shameless plunder of an existing company's logo, but I think it works - what do you think?

Name:  Hull United.png
Views: 750
Size:  42.1 KB Name:  Hull United 2.png
Views: 689
Size:  2.2 KB
    Srattu likes this.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    A shameless plunder of an existing company's logo, but I think it works - what do you think?

Attachment 567578 Attachment 567581
    What do I think? F***ing Fantastic mate Thanks
    rocheyb likes this.

18. Thanks man
    rocheyb likes this.

19. I already know how I would like to have my logo, but unfortunately I'm unable to properly make it myself.

This is how I'd like the logo to become, but preferably in higher quality (the edges are currently quite rough as you can probably see) and, if possible, in the style of the logos from the Metallic Logos Megapack:

The white on the background is just white, the green on the background is Pantone Uncoated 355 U (Click to see hex, rgb, etc code instead).

Here are the images I used:
    https://i.imgur.com/A3dCOwx.png (the tower)
    https://i.imgur.com/aQXsvGw.jpg (for the shape of the buildings on the background I used: 1st row 2nd building and 2nd row last two buildings)

This is the font (Parry-Normal), all the letters should be in lower-case:
    https://github.com/svandenhout/-uren...e/master/fonts
    (Click the font, then click 'Raw' to download it)

And my inspiration came from this logo:
    https://i.imgur.com/hqDhvU3.png

It's important for the tower to stay gray, but the logo might look better with a black border instead.

I won't need a config.

20. If anyone could do this for me that would be great

Team Name: Durrington FC
    Year Founded : 2013
    Colours you want included: Red/White
    Badge Shape : Shield
    Any extra Info: Something like the one four posts about. The Hull United F.C one, except with another animal on it. Not sure what one, just pick one that looks good!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Dint View Post
    I already know how I would like to have my logo, but unfortunately I'm unable to properly make it myself.

This is how I'd like the logo to become, but preferably in higher quality (the edges are currently quite rough as you can probably see) and, if possible, in the style of the logos from the Metallic Logos Megapack:

The white on the background is just white, the green on the background is Pantone Uncoated 355 U (Click to see hex, rgb, etc code instead).

Here are the images I used:
    https://i.imgur.com/A3dCOwx.png (the tower)
    https://i.imgur.com/aQXsvGw.jpg (for the shape of the buildings on the background I used: 1st row 2nd building and 2nd row last two buildings)

This is the font (Parry-Normal), all the letters should be in lower-case:
    https://github.com/svandenhout/-uren...e/master/fonts
    (Click the font, then click 'Raw' to download it)

And my inspiration came from this logo:
    https://i.imgur.com/hqDhvU3.png

It's important for the tower to stay gray, but the logo might look better with a black border instead.

I won't need a config.

Here you go, Dint.

The skyline was difficult - your image was too low res for me to manipulate with my rather limited skills, so I used a different, larger illustration that I found online. Hope you like it!

Name:  martini_city.png
Views: 735
Size:  21.3 KB Name:  martini_city_small.png
Views: 654

22. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    If anyone could do this for me that would be great

Team Name: Durrington FC
    Colours you want included: Red/White
    Badge Shape : Shield
    Any extra Info: Something like the one four posts about. The Hull United F.C one, except with another animal on it. Not sure what one, just pick one that looks good!
    That Scorpion logo above is just a modified version of the existing Abarth company logo. Smokes and mirrors!

Here are three versions of the Durrington FC logo, for your consideration. In relation to the third one - which is an image I found online and just adjusted the dimensions - in FM, a team logo always appears alongside the team name so I don't think it's always necessary to have the club name in the logo (Wolverhampton don't, for example):

Name:  Durrington_fc1.png
Views: 861
Size:  32.8 KB Name:  Durrington_fc1 2.png
Views: 653
Size:  2.1 KB Name:  Durrington_fc2.png
Views: 873
Size:  25.0 KB Name:  Durrington_fc2 2.png
Views: 649
Size:  2.0 KB Name:  Durrington_fc3.png
Views: 720
Size:  43.8 KB Name:  Durrington_fc3 2.png
Views: 660
    iamauser likes this.

23. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Here you go, Dint.

The skyline was difficult - your image was too low res for me to manipulate with my rather limited skills, so I used a different, larger illustration that I found online. Hope you like it!

Attachment 578718 Attachment 578720
    Thanks a lot, the skyline looks great! I do think that a gray border (same color as the outline of the tower) would look better after all. Any chance you have a file with the layers saved?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dint View Post
    Thanks a lot, the skyline looks great! I do think that a gray border (same color as the outline of the tower) would look better after all. Any chance you have a file with the layers saved?
    The program I use is Paint Pro on the iMac. It cost about 6.99 - it's not very sophisticated. It uses layers but flattens them when you save the file. There might be a more advanced version knocking around somewhere. Photoshop is a bit beyond my level as a casual dabbler!

However, the circle was thick enough to be able to change its colour with the fill option, so here's the logo again with the grey border:

Name:  martini_city_2.png
Views: 628
Size:  18.9 KB Name:  martini_city_2 small.png
Views: 600
Size:  2.1 KB

25. Thank you very much!
    rocheyb likes this.

26. Hello, would be it possible to make me a more modern logo for Nottingham United?

Write the sentence Non Ducor Duco and insert an image of Robin Hood into the logo

Team Name: Nottingham United
    Team Nickname : Notts United
    Year Founded : 2008
    Colours you want included:Green, white (and black)
    Badge Shape : Shield (and mettalic?)
    Any extra Info:Write the sentence Non Ducor Duco and insert an image of Robin Hood into the logo

Logo Requests Thread-image362.jpg

Thank you

27. Quote Originally Posted by niceman14 View Post
    Hello, would be it possible to make me a more modern logo for Nottingham United?

Write the sentence Non Ducor Duco and insert an image of Robin Hood into the logo

Team Name: Nottingham United
    Team Nickname : Notts United
    Year Founded : 2008
    Colours you want included:Green, white (and black)
    Badge Shape : Shield (and mettalic?)
    Any extra Info:Write the sentence Non Ducor Duco and insert an image of Robin Hood into the logo

Attachment 600627

Thank you

Logo Requests Thread-nottingham-united_1.png Logo Requests Thread-nottingham-united_2.png Logo Requests Thread-nottingham-united_3.png Logo Requests Thread-nottingham-united_4.png Logo Requests Thread-nottingham-united_5.png Logo Requests Thread-nottingham-united_6.png Logo Requests Thread-nottingham-united_4.png

Hi Niceman,

Here are some variations for you to choose from. I can't draw figures so I have used the best non-fee illustrations and silhouettes I could find online. I also can't add a metallic effect but some shield illustrations - like the gold versions - already have that quality. In the second version of each badge I've added an opacity effect layer on top (ignore version 4, it has an error - No.7 is the fixed version). The first two have white borders. Let me know what you think and which, if any, you'd like me to prep for FM.

Left-to-right - version: 1, 2, 3, (not 4), 5, 6 or 7?
    Last edited by rocheyb; 04/06/2014 at 11:39 PM.

28. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    That Scorpion logo above is just a modified version of the existing Abarth company logo. Smokes and mirrors!

Here are three versions of the Durrington FC logo, for your consideration. In relation to the third one - which is an image I found online and just adjusted the dimensions - in FM, a team logo always appears alongside the team name so I don't think it's always necessary to have the club name in the logo (Wolverhampton don't, for example):

Attachment 578783 Attachment 578797 Attachment 578787 Attachment 578799 Attachment 578789 Attachment 578800
    How have I only just noticed these?! Dont know which one to go for. Love all 3 of them.
    rocheyb likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by iamauser View Post
    How have I only just noticed these?! Dont know which one to go for. Love all 3 of them.
    Good stuff - All three are prepped at FM sizes - 180 x 180px and 25 x 18px - so just remember to download them as .png files and you can put them into your game files.

30. Three more samples in three styles for you niceman with the same Robin Hood image as the others above.

Name:  nottu.png
Views: 794
Size:  43.1 KB Name:  nottu2.png
Views: 692
Size:  49.6 KB Name:  nottu3.png
Views: 661
Size:  47.8 KB

31. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Attachment 601118 Attachment 601120 Attachment 601121 Attachment 601122 Attachment 601123 Attachment 601125 Attachment 601132

Hi Niceman,

Here are some variations for you to choose from. I can't draw figures so I have used the best non-fee illustrations and silhouettes I could find online. I also can't add a metallic effect but some shield illustrations - like the gold versions - already have that quality. In the second version of each badge I've added an opacity effect layer on top (ignore version 4, it has an error - No.7 is the fixed version). The first two have white borders. Let me know what you think and which, if any, you'd like me to prep for FM.

Left-to-right - version: 1, 2, 3, (not 4), 5, 6 or 7?
    Superb work !!! I still hesitate between two (2or 6)but they are all perfectedthank you
    rocheyb likes this.

32. Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFace83 View Post
    Three more samples in three styles for you niceman with the same Robin Hood image as the others above.

Attachment 601177 Attachment 601179 Attachment 601182
    Thank you for your work. Logos are in a style older. I shall also use it for my story on Nottingham United.

33. Quote Originally Posted by niceman14 View Post
    Superb work !!! I still hesitate between two (2or 6)but they are all perfectedthank you
    Name:  Nottingham United_2large.png
Views: 734
Size:  22.1 KBName:  Nottingham United_2icon.png
Views: 700
Size:  2.0 KB Name:  Nottingham United_6large.png
Views: 730
Size:  33.4 KBName:  Nottingham United_6icon.png
Views: 699

I'm going to be away this week, so here are versions 2 and 6 ready-to-use.

34. HII

Team Nickname : FK Legends
    Year Founded : 1992
    Colours you want included: black, white, and red
    Badge Shape : creator choice :3
    Any extra Info: metalic?
    Do you need a config: whts that?
    Unique I.D. number:7940256

ty in advance :3

35. Quote Originally Posted by kayzanfk View Post
    Team Nickname : FK Legends
    Year Founded : 1992
    Colours you want included: black, white, and red
    Badge Shape : creator choice :3
    Any extra Info: metalic?
    Do you need a config: whts that?
    Unique I.D. number:7940256

ty in advance :3
    Logo Requests Thread-fk-legend_1.png Logo Requests Thread-fk-legend_2.png Logo Requests Thread-fk-legend_3.png Logo Requests Thread-fk-legend_4.png

None more legend than a unicorn. The other one is the logo for the Las Vegas Legends, edited to your colour scheme. Let me know which (if any) you prefer and I will provide versions properly sized for your FM game and saved with the Config ID number.

36. Hi

Just wondering if someone could make me a badge for my 5 a side team, our team name is FC 420 which represents national weed day but as this will be on our kit don?t want too much on their maybe something like the picture below in the middle of a badge or something similar any ideas are welcome, our kit is plain white adidas t shirt, black shorts and white socks so can someone try and make something to go with this. Thanks in advance
    Name:  kit.jpg
Views: 1008
Size:  7.4 KB

Team Name: FC 420
    Team Nickname : FC 420
    Year Founded : 2014
    Colours you want included: any people choose
    Badge Shape : any
    Any extra Info:

37. Quote Originally Posted by gturville View Post
    Hi

Just wondering if someone could make me a badge for my 5 a side team, our team name is FC 420 which represents national weed day but as this will be on our kit don?t want too much on their maybe something like the picture below in the middle of a badge or something similar any ideas are welcome, our kit is plain white adidas t shirt, black shorts and white socks so can someone try and make something to go with this. Thanks in advance
    Attachment 610742

Team Name: FC 420
    Team Nickname : FC 420
    Year Founded : 2014
    Colours you want included: any people choose
    Badge Shape : any
    Any extra Info:
    Logo Requests Thread-fc-420_1.png Logo Requests Thread-fc-420_2.png Logo Requests Thread-fc-420_3.png Logo Requests Thread-fc-420_4.png

Four versions to choose from. If you decide to go with one of them but the printer makes specific demands regarding size, file format or colour mode (RGB, Pantone etc) then let me know and I will do what I can - but my software package is quite limited.
    Last edited by rocheyb; 19/06/2014 at 03:18 PM.

38. Quote Originally Posted by rocheyb View Post
    Attachment 610728 Attachment 610730 Attachment 610733 Attachment 610736

None more legend than a unicorn. The other one is the logo for the Las Vegas Legends, edited to your colour scheme. Let me know which (if any) you prefer and I will provide versions properly sized for your FM game and saved with the Config ID number.

WOW ty humm i like the 1st and the 3rd is it possible to have both ?? like the 1st for the big logos and the 3rd for the small logos.. i dunno... if thts possible cool, if not i want the 3rd one ;D and is it possible to put them in a Badge Shape(your choice??

Ty in advance

39. Quote Originally Posted by kayzanfk View Post
    WOW ty humm i like the 1st and the 3rd is it possible to have both ?? like the 1st for the big logos and the 3rd for the small logos.. i dunno... if thts possible cool, if not i want the 3rd one ;D and is it possible to put them in a Badge Shape(your choice??

Ty in advance
    Hi Kayza,

I think by badge shape, you mean a holding device like the shield shape on the other logos? They don't really need it and FM doesn't require it - only that they be correctly sized (180x180px for large; 25x18px for icon). You'll only have an issue if the colours of the logo blend into the background. Try dropping these into your game and see what they look like - come back to me if you decide you'd still prefer a holding device shape.

Name:  FK Legend_1_large.png
Views: 703
Size:  19.8 KB Name:  FK Legend_1_icon.png
Views: 637
Size:  1.9 KB Name:  FK Legend_3_large.png
Views: 692
Size:  35.2 KB Name:  FK Legend_3_icon.png
Views: 642

I have just edited the first version, to make the area within the unicorn's head solid white rather than transparent.

(I forgot to save the files with your Config ID no: 7940256. You'll need to resave them as that when you put them into your game files.)
    Last edited by rocheyb; 23/06/2014 at 06:45 PM.

40. Hello guys

Team Nickname : FC French Youngs

Year Founded : 1997
    Colours you want included: Blue, Red and White
    Badge Shape : creator choice
    Any extra Info: metalic

And

Team Nickname : FC Vidauban
    Year Founded : 1912
    Colours you want included: yellow gold and black

Thanks a lot

41. Team Nickname : AFC Wariwckshire
    Colours you want included: Green w/ silver flashing
    Any extra Info: Please include the Warwickshire bear in some shape or form. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=warwickshire+logo&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm= isch&sa=X&ei=EhCvU7_ML8PBPKDagNAP&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ& biw=1366&bih=677

42. Quote Originally Posted by CriCriRonaldo83 View Post
    Hello guys

And

Thanks a lot
    Five versions to choose from for FC French Youngs:

Logo Requests Thread-fc-french-youngs_1.png Logo Requests Thread-fc-french-youngs_2.png Name:  FC French Youngs_3.png
Views: 610
Size:  40.1 KB Logo Requests Thread-fc-french-youngs_4.png

Logo Requests Thread-fc-french-youngs_5.png

Let me know which you prefer (if any) and I'll provide them sized for FM (180x180px and 25x18px). FC Vidauban to follow.

43. Quote Originally Posted by CriCriRonaldo83 View Post
    Hello guys

And

Thanks a lot
    Logo Requests Thread-fc-vidauban_1.png Logo Requests Thread-fc-vidauban_2.png Logo Requests Thread-fc-vidauban_3.png

Three versions for FC Vidauban.

No.1 plays out 'Club de Foot Vidauban' next to the coat of arms for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur in which the commune is situated.

No.2 shows a horse playing football, in recognition of the annual Vidauban Dressage Festival.

No.3 is that same coat of arms, adjusted for the club's yellow-and-black colour ways, with gold used as the background on the right-hand side, rather than the original white.

Let me know what you think.

44. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Team Nickname : AFC Wariwckshire
    Colours you want included: Green w/ silver flashing
    Any extra Info: Please include the Warwickshire bear in some shape or form. https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=warwickshire+logo&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm= isch&sa=X&ei=EhCvU7_ML8PBPKDagNAP&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ& biw=1366&bih=677
    Logo Requests Thread-afc-warwickshire_1.png Logo Requests Thread-afc-warwickshire_2.png Logo Requests Thread-afc-warwickshire_3.png Logo Requests Thread-afc-warwickshire_3.png

[EDIT: A revised version 3 with smaller crosses and a more recognisable style of football]

Three versions for AFC Warwickshire:

No.1 is based on the Warwickshire coat of arms, in its original colours. Football club badges are not always in the club colours.

No.2 is the same design but in your requested green-and-silver colour ways.

No.3 is a variation on the same theme, where I have interpreted your "silver flashing" as a diagonal sash across the shield.

Let me know what you think and which (if any) you prefer.
    Last edited by rocheyb; 02/07/2014 at 07:14 PM.
    rbg likes this.

45. Team Name: KF Orlovi
    Team Nickname : -
    Year Founded : 2012
    Colours you want included: gold and black
    Badge Shape : circle
    Any extra Info: a gold eagle needs to be included
    Do you need a config: yes
    Unique I.D. number: 2062002157

46. Quote Originally Posted by DHolley View Post
    Team Name: KF Orlovi
    Team Nickname : -
    Year Founded : 2012
    Colours you want included: gold and black
    Badge Shape : circle
    Any extra Info: a gold eagle needs to be included
    Do you need a config: yes
    Unique I.D. number: 2062002157
    Logo Requests Thread-fc-orlovi_1.png Logo Requests Thread-fc-orlovi_2.png Logo Requests Thread-fc-orlovi_3.png

(Click the images individually for a larger preview)

That was a nice tight brief, DHolley - so here are three similar but different variations on the theme. I think the 2nd one is probably the strongest, but let me know what you think and I will resize whichever (if any) version you prefer for FM.

I have effectively taken over this thread only because whoever started it stopped responding to the requests. So I have to admit that I don't know what a Config is or how to give it to you. But I did post earlier in this thread with some screenshots explaining how to put logos/badges into your game - but you'll need me to resize your chosen version to the required sizes, first.
    Last edited by rocheyb; 02/07/2014 at 06:55 PM.

47. Yeah i agree second one is the best thanks a lot, no problem about the config.

48. Quote Originally Posted by DHolley View Post
    Yeah i agree second one is the best thanks a lot, no problem about the config.
    Name:  2062002157.png
Views: 567
Size:  40.0 KB Name:  2062002157_icon.png
Views: 546
Size:  2.2 KB Name:  KF Orlovi_1.png
Views: 581
Size:  39.5 KB Name:  KF Orlovi_1_icon.png
Views: 542

Here you go, DHolley. I've only just noticed - you asked for KF Orlovi, not FC Orlovi. Amended version also attached.
    Last edited by rocheyb; 03/07/2014 at 02:22 AM.
    DHolley likes this.

49. Thank you, I prefer the last one you made and thanks for updating it.

50. Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    Thank you, I prefer the last one you made and thanks for updating it.
    Name:  AFC Warwickshire.png
Views: 538
Size:  34.8 KB Name:  AFC Warwickshire_icon.png
Views: 514

AFC Warwickshire

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO