Like Tree37Likes

Logo Requests Thread

1. Hello, I would like to make reborn Los Angeles Aztecs. Can you modernize their logo? According to your creativity

Team Name: Los Angeles Aztecs
    Team Nickname : Aztecs
    Year Founded : 2013
    Colours you want included: Orange and white (maybe little blue ?)
    Badge Shape : File:Los Angeles Aztecs.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia of Los Angeles Aztecs Primary Logo - North American Soccer League (NASL) - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

2. Quote Originally Posted by niceman14 View Post
    Hello, I would like to make reborn Los Angeles Aztecs. Can you modernize their logo? According to your creativity

Team Name: Los Angeles Aztecs
    Team Nickname : Aztecs
    Year Founded : 2013
    Colours you want included: Orange and white (maybe little blue ?)
    Badge Shape : File:Los Angeles Aztecs.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia of Los Angeles Aztecs Primary Logo - North American Soccer League (NASL) - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net
    This request has been resolved within my own thread:

ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

So this thread is still alive if anyone else has any requests...

3. Team Name: (undecided )
    Year Founded : 1919
    Colours you want included:
    Badge Shape : A shield similar to Arsenal's
    Any extra Info: I would like the badge to be like this pic
    Logo Requests Thread-931px-england_arms_1405.svg.png
    Except instead of the three lions in both top-right and bottom-left places, I would like it to be the red cross of England on a white background (basically the English flag) please.

4. Quote Originally Posted by oakens View Post
    Team Name: (undecided )
    Year Founded : 1919
    Colours you want included:
    Badge Shape : A shield similar to Arsenal's
    Any extra Info: I would like the badge to be like this pic
    Attachment 647609
    Except instead of the three lions in both top-right and bottom-left places, I would like it to be the red cross of England on a white background (basically the English flag) please.
    Logo Requests Thread-coat-arms.png

COAT OF ARMS

Is this what you mean? If you're happy with it, I'll resize it for FM.

5. Yes, please. Thanks
    rocheyb likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by oakens View Post
    Yes, please. Thanks
    Name:  Coat of Arms.png
Views: 697
Size:  24.7 KB Name:  Coat of Arms_icon.png
Views: 664
Size:  2.1 KB

Here you go.
    oakens likes this.

7. is this thread still active?

8. Quote Originally Posted by tommylinger10 View Post
    is this thread still active?
    This isn't MY thread as such - I just seem to have acquired it by default - but I'm still around. Post your request and I'll check in again tonight or tomorrow.

9. I would really like logo's for the B team thing i done and the II teams

Link here, its just copying the logos and making a new config file, i'm just crap at it lol English Leagues B Team Proposal
    Last edited by ThePav; 08/08/2014 at 01:21 AM.

10. unbelievable, jeff

11. This is a general logo request thread for anyone who fancies having a go at making them, originally created by somebody else some time ago. But since it has only been me making them for the last few pages and the most recent was 4 weeks ago, I think the thread is as good as dead now.

I have my own thread where you are welcome to post your badge/logo requests. Have a browse to see the type and quality of the logos I have produced to date. Resolution of composite images permitting, I make them to 400x400px for on-screen previewing, selection and approval and then provide the 180x180px and 25x18px versions of the chosen logo, as required by Football Manager.

ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

If you post in this general thread right here, I will ignore it - so as to give other would-be logo makers the chance to do it, rather than have me dominate this whole section of the site. But if I see a request in here going unanswered for a whole week, then I'll do it and post the options in my own thread, adding a link in here to identify to others that it has been done.

12. Anywhere I can find the new Salford City Logo?

13. As I am not big in graphic editing, could someone please make a logo for a fictional team I created? The Name is Cadiz Mar C.F.
    Colors: light blue (like sky on a sunny day ) and a bit darker blue. The form should be something like this http://statics.lfp.es/img/escudos/li...zaragoza.png?7 , but instead of Lion a Palm Tree in the middle.
    Thanks a lot.

14. Hello, Can someone doin for me logopack for Desportivo Brasil ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ivo_Brazil.png

15. Quote Originally Posted by meser View Post
    Hello, Can someone doin for me logopack for Desportivo Brasil ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ivo_Brazil.png
    Name:  57.png
Views: 526
Size:  33.3 KBName:  tre.png
Views: 487
Size:  3.8 KB
    meser likes this.

16. Quote Originally Posted by FM2014Fan View Post
    There you go...

Name:  164381.png
Views: 529
Size:  46.7 KB Name:  98.png
Views: 414
Size:  3.9 KB

17. thanks gpshanchez the photos i know the smaller one does in the small logo directory and the bigger one goes in the large directory however do i save them using the unique ID number or the Random ID # and thanks again

18. No problem. Unique ID is the correct one.

19. so its 2062002128.png i put it in canada and USA because im a Canadina team playing in England and i reloaded the skin i thinkk and it still wont work if thats what i gotta do for it to work

20. Quote Originally Posted by FM2014Fan View Post
    so its 2062002128.png i put it in canada and USA because im a Canadina team playing in England and i reloaded the skin i thinkk and it still wont work if thats what i gotta do for it to work
    Check the UID in game, don't in the editor.

21. how do i find out what the UID is in the game i dont have the in game editor

22. Quote Originally Posted by FM2014Fan View Post
    how do i find out what the UID is in the game i dont have the in game editor
    there is an option in preferences to turn them on, in the search bar.

23. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    there is an option in preferences to turn them on, in the search bar.
    how come i get two different numbers..

24. the squad number is your team id.

25. so the squad number is the # i put for the name of the png #.. and then once i put it into the graphics/logo/ driectory i go to perfences and then reload the skin?

26. so i took the # u told me from the squad and i put it into the directory

On the left side I have the england directory on the right side it's in the canada directory. maybe i am putting it in the wrong directory..

27. Looks like the right folder did u add a line in the config file?

28. which config file you talking about prob not..

29. right hand side of the screen bottom file config.xml

you need to add a line in there for the game to add the pic.

open it and copy a new line with the id number over an old one and save as. (make a copy first). then reload you skin.

30. so in the config file in the england and canada directory...

Theres the </list> and before that i put

<record> from "2062002128" to="graphics/pictures/club/2062002128/logo"/>

do i need to change that to

<record> from "2062002128" to="graphics/logos/england/2062002128/logo"/>

31. Yeah ADD a line for your pic.

32. i did both and still doesnt work use both 1394644928 and 2062002128 as one is on the team home in the picture and one is the squad id and both arent working in the config

33. Have you changed the right config file? which folder have you added your pic into?

if its in the england folder you need to amend the config file in that folder not the canada one.

34. I even had it setup where the graphics stuff above with the graphics/pictures/club/2062002128/logo and then put the png into the logo directory and that didn't work either

35. Just use - <record from ="2062002128" to="graphics/pictures/club/2062002128/logo"/>

if the ones there already work. it should match the above line with onyl the no's different.

36. i did that and refreshed the skin and still didnt work
    Last edited by FM2014Fan; 30/12/2014 at 10:53 PM.

37. why have you put the pic in a new folder? leave it in the england one with that config file and new line.

38. I did and still isnt working

39. Ok,
    is the pic the right size and a png file?
    do you have use caching ticked?
    have your cleared the cache before reloading your skin?

40. thanks wkdsoul... yah i had caching ticked i just kept on forgetting to clear the cache

41. Woo Hooo!

42. Hi

You did a logo for my fantasy team a while ago, turns out that it has now become an actual real team so can I request their logo please.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  2.1 KBandName:  download (1).jpg
Views: 591
Size:  18.3 KB
    thanks in advance

43. There you go...

Name:  Hull-United-AFC-2.png
Views: 658
Size:  25.7 KB Name:  3.png
Views: 575
Size:  3.4 KB Name:  Hull-United-AFC.png
Views: 636
Size:  56.7 KB Name:  45.png
Views: 571
Size:  3.8 KB

44. Quote Originally Posted by gpsanchez View Post
    awesome, thanks

45. I have put a logo in for Widnes FC but it has retained a white background on the picture. Does anyone know how I can get rid of it?

Thanks.

46. Something like this?

Name:  Red.png
Views: 575
Size:  50.3 KB Name:  ter.png
Views: 533
Size:  3.9 KB

47. Yeah, I have in game but can't get rid of the white background around it, tried in Paint and Word with no success to crop it.

That's perfect thank you

Going to try and do the entire North West Counties Division One.
    Last edited by Ste117; 03/01/2015 at 08:38 PM.

48. Quote Originally Posted by Ste117 View Post
    Yeah, I have in game but can't get rid of the white background around it, tried in Paint and Word with no success to crop it.

That's perfect thank you

Going to try and do the entire North West Counties Division One.
    use paint.net to remove it using magic wand and save it as a png not jpeg

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO