Poll: Do You Like This Design?

FMT'11 Logos

1. Quote Originally Posted by ryanmc7 View Post
    what do you do with FMF file?
    Just place it in the graphics folder as you would normally. It compresses the files better so the game will load them faster. You can just extract them with the achiever if you want.

2. fantastic work.
    another question however, some competitions still have the original names. is there anything available for download that alters this?

3. Will you be doing the logos for non-league in england as its the only place where I have still got those horrible generic logos and it would be nice to replace, if not do you know where I can find some, especially the new Chester logo and the comp logos

4. Quote Originally Posted by ryanmc7 View Post
    fantastic work.
    another question however, some competitions still have the original names. is there anything available for download that alters this?
    Yep. Download Susie Real Names.

5. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Newcastle United, FC Barcelona www.unbelievable-jeff.com
    I will be updating the download, as I have found some problems with some logos, such as South African small/

6. can u upload in mediafire?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:36 PM ----------

the logo competition of malaysia league was changed mate...this is the new logo..can u updated it

Attached Images   
    Last edited by rennomillo; 02/02/2011 at 06:32 PM.

7. anybody having problems with the borehamwood logo? as i am and would like some help :-)

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

don't worry, FM graphics guru fixed it for me in the end

8. Do you make logo for clubs on request

9. is it the PLAYABLE LEAGUES/NATIONS PACK include all the leagues' logo?eg. Premier League, La Liga etc.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:03 PM ----------

just wanna ask which file I should put in in the "graphic" ?

10. No disrespect to some of the leagues you have made the logo's for, but I thought the German league was bigger than them, yet the logo's aren't made yet?

Either way, great work Stu
    Last edited by Shakhtardfc1; 11/02/2011 at 07:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread