Poll: Do You Like This Design?

FMT'11 Logos

1. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Newcastle United, FC Barcelona www.unbelievable-jeff.com
    They are all in the megapack

2. Actually, I did just download the whole think. It sorted a problem with some of the Welsh logo's, which caused the team and logo to appear to the extreme left or right.

And it's nice to finally see all the teams logo's in my game.

Thanks for doing this Stu
    Last edited by Shakhtardfc1; 11/02/2011 at 08:46 PM.

3. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Not the same though Luke. Mine isn't a simple Black->White gradient and a white stroke. Mine is a transparent stroke with a gradient that I made.

4. Quote Originally Posted by StuW View Post
    Not the same though Luke. Mine isn't a simple Black->White gradient and a white stroke. Mine is a transparent stroke with a gradient that I made.
    I didnt say that they were the same, I just said your idea was very original.

You inferred the fact that they were the same, which they basically are.

5. Corby Town F.C Trainee
    These badges are the best you can get, i love them. Would you be able to do the Scottish Highland League for me please?

6. stu i downloaded the megapack of all the playable leagues and i have noticed that there are a few errors. the european u19 competition and qulifying competition have the logo's of their afc counterparts and the boreham wood logo isn't working properly.

as you can see on the screenshots the boreham wood logo has a grey box next to it and the small logo seems to take half of a random other logo which changes everytime i view the small logo including league tables, player history etc. i've found the boreham wood problem also effects slavia sofia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FMT'11 Logos-boreham-wood-logo-problem.png   FMT'11 Logos-boreham-wood-logo-problem-small.png  
    Last edited by sammyt; 23/02/2011 at 12:38 AM.

7. StuW,

I downloaded the English pack and, firstly, they are awesome

But one thing that really bugs me is the logo of Nottingham Forest.

I'm personally a Leicester fan so I consider them to be a rival and I often look out for their result, i'm looking at their logo and its basically just white.

The stroke you applied is too big on that particular logo and it covers the red, which is what the logo should look like. Hope this can be fixed!

Another thing, could you add the logos to the Europa League and the Champions league?

Cheers again

8. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozc View Post
    StuW,

I downloaded the English pack and, firstly, they are awesome

But one thing that really bugs me is the logo of Nottingham Forest.

I'm personally a Leicester fan so I consider them to be a rival and I often look out for their result, i'm looking at their logo and its basically just white.

The stroke you applied is too big on that particular logo and it covers the red, which is what the logo should look like. Hope this can be fixed!

Another thing, could you add the logos to the Europa League and the Champions league?

Cheers again
    The Forest logo was made white, as on the team page, the red logo hardely shows up at all.

9. Quote Originally Posted by StuW View Post
    The Forest logo was made white, as on the team page, the red logo hardely shows up at all.
    Fair play, but is there anything you can do to the one on the table because thats white on white.

No problem if you can't, just wondering.

+ Reply to Thread