Poll: Do You Like This Design?

FMT'11 Logos
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

1. Hey Stu, do you have any plans to update the 2014 World Cup logo? The one you have right now isn't the official one. The correct logo would be this one:
    FMT'11 Logos-wc-2014-brasil.png

Many thanks, love your work.

2. nice logos!!!!

3. this is brilliant m8 loved it

4. i am having problems inserting the logos, can i do it half way through a game or do i need to restart a game?

5. Great logos, but having problems getting them too show up in the game. I have put them in the correct folders, kits, logos and faces....but the only ones that are showing up are the faces..any idea why? Thanks

6. The best logos I have played with, is there a chance of an updated version for FM12 with new badges i.e. Brighton etc...

7. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbolas View Post
    The best logos I have played with, is there a chance of an updated version for FM12 with new badges i.e. Brighton etc...
    Yeah, when I get around to it

8. Quote Originally Posted by StuW View Post
    Yeah, when I get around to it
    Cheers mate, no hurry also can I use these logos for FM12 or will this cause problems??

9. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbolas View Post
    Cheers mate, no hurry also can I use these logos for FM12 or will this cause problems??
    Yeah, they work, tried all of my logos with it, they should all work

10. who else bar Brighton and Arsenal have new badges?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    who else bar Brighton and Arsenal have new badges?
    Coventry
    Oldham
    Southanpton?

12. Quote Originally Posted by jbolas View Post
    Coventry
    Oldham
    Southanpton?
    If its just 5 teams I will re-download these ones again and replace the old badges with new ones from another logo pack as they are basically all the same

13. Quote Originally Posted by sammyt View Post
    stu i downloaded the megapack of all the playable leagues and i have noticed that there are a few errors. the european u19 competition and qulifying competition have the logo's of their afc counterparts and the boreham wood logo isn't working properly.

as you can see on the screenshots the boreham wood logo has a grey box next to it and the small logo seems to take half of a random other logo which changes everytime i view the small logo including league tables, player history etc. i've found the boreham wood problem also effects slavia sofia.
    Stu did you fix these problems?

EDIT: there are screenshots of the boreham wood logo problem on page 14.

14. Can you upload the logo pack on some other site ? It was removed from uploadstation due to copyright claims.

Or make a torrent file

15. Can someone please re-upload this pack as I cannot download it from gamefront, keep getting an error.

16. No one?

17. StuW's Avatar StuWPremium Member
    Why So Serious?
    I will try and get this sorted soon.

18. Pal...these are the most amazing logos i've seen on fmbase...if you could add more leagues it would be more than awesome..

19. Is there any pack for competition logos only?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO