Graphics Installation problem!

1. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player

Graphics Installation problem!

Hey Base, I got a problem
    The thing is, when I download a logo/kit pack, the official kits and logos that come with the game don't change to the one I downloaded! I have check the config files and they are there but still it don't work for some reason

Here's an example:

You can see that most of the Premier League teams, which don't come with the logos and everything, have changed to the SilkySideways logopack. But the Championship teams don't. Why?

I have ticked off 'Use Skin Cache' and ticked 'Reload Skin on Confirm' this is bugging the hell out of me because it looks untidy having two different logo styles

I heard somewhere that I need to delete something, what is it?

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Come on guys

2. Where did you place the graphics ?

3. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mullen19 View Post
    Where did you place the graphics ?
    I know where to place it, hence why the logos work (Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/graphics/logos) but the ones that come with the game don't change to the one I downloaded for some reason

4. So they dont work then ?
    My documents right ? Not sure whats wrong then you seem to be doing everything right

5. sidgurung97's Avatar sidgurung97
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mullen19 View Post
    So they dont work then ?
    My documents right ? Not sure whats wrong then you seem to be doing everything right
    No, they do work but the official ones that come with the game don't change to the one's I downloaded.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO