‘Club Logos’ and ‘Face Packs’ for FM12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. ‘Club Logos’ and ‘Face Packs’ for FM12

    Is anybody working on ‘Club Logos’ and ‘Face Packs’ for FM12? Or can anyone tell me if old version face packs will work from previous FM? Finally, which file does this need to be in?

  2. Arsenal, PSG, Juventus Modern Day Legend
    #2
    it must be WIP, but u its pretty much moving the files around from FM 11 to fm 12.

  3. Liverpool and Parma KotW gaffer
    #3
    Most of the FM11 Facepacks work for FM12. And as do the club logos, It will only be the new players will not have facepacks.
    I will be doing facepacks eventually but Im working on kits at the minute

  4. yes the new kits that are available for FM11 are all working for FM12...i even tried the competition logos, they all work perfectly..

  5. if you want to add new faces to the fm11 facepack you will have to add their ids to the config file first. i have done this with the man utd team and it works..

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lol_101 View Post
    it must be WIP, but u its pretty much moving the files around from FM 11 to fm 12.
    If you're not playing FM11 anymore, simply just rename the FM11 folder exactly like the FM12, and enjoy playing it without moving files around.

  7. Arsenal, PSG, Juventus Modern Day Legend
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve* View Post
    Most of the FM11 Facepacks work for FM12. And as do the club logos, It will only be the new players will not have facepacks.
    I will be doing facepacks eventually but Im working on kits at the minute
    and make sure the wonderkids of the future get theirs too, like M'bye Niang, Kovaic

  8. i cant seem to get the faces/kits/logos to work
    anyone able to help please
    my directory is same as fm 11 but instead it is Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012 Demo/Graphics/etc
    Pictures are all png images as in FM 2011, i simply copied them over from FM2011 folder to FM 2012 Demo folder
    Cheers

  9. Arsenal, PSG, Juventus Modern Day Legend
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    i cant seem to get the faces/kits/logos to work
    anyone able to help please
    my directory is same as fm 11 but instead it is Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012 Demo/Graphics/etc
    Pictures are all png images as in FM 2011, i simply copied them over from FM2011 folder to FM 2012 Demo folder
    Cheers
    have u ticked 'alway reload on confirm' ?

  10. yes. Dont understand why it isnt working. Have done the same thing since FM 2009 and has worked everytime

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO