FM Graphics Guru 2.0 (2011)
The latest version of the config.xml editor that can do almost anything you need to do with your config.xml files to add all your graphics to Football Manager.
Any feedback, comments or questions: nabadwa.bravehost.com
A new and improved version of FMGG for the new Football Manager season. The program has undergone a minor overhaul and a few glitches have been sorted out. Also, a new help file and info section has been added for those who are slightly lost or clueless. FM Graphics Guru is not only a Config.xml generator, but also a config.xml editor. You can edit and change all the details of all the records simultaneously.
- *new* Rename files with CAPS extentions (.PNG/.JPG) which can no longer be read by FM 2011
- Make and edit config files for logos, faces, backgrounds, titlebars and kits
- Add multiple images at a time, automatically adding ID and kit types
- Remove images from a config file
- Preview backgrounds and images existing in a config file
- Determine which records are faulty and which images do not exist
- Set all records in a config file to the same type and size
- Edit individual records in a config file, changing ID number, file name, image size and type
- Edit config.xml files manually with basic editor
Please PM me or post in this topic if you need help or you find any glitches or errors