Custom Kits

10/04/2013 Sandy_Tait 499 downloads
Download
Tired of waiting 10 minutes to download files? Register for an account to remove wait time restrictions.
17 custom kits for clubs I've created for my own games, and 2 real kits (plus a bonus 3rd kit) for a real lower league club (Hitchin Town FC).

The clubs are...
Canterbury City FC
Hardleigh Athletic FC
Hitchin Town FC
London Dynastic FC
London Phoenix FC
Rising Stars Academy
SC Venezia

(Team names in bold have an associated database file; click the name for the link)

Instructions for Use:

Hitchin Town FC -
1) Unzip the 3 Hitchin kits and the file called "config - Hitchin.cfg" to a folder of your choosing within your FM13 graphics folder; make sure not to overwrite any existing config files.
2) Rename the .cfg file to "config.cfg".
3) Reload your skins in game, and the kits will appear for Hitchin.

Custom Clubs -
1) Unzip whichever kits you want to use, and the file called "config.cfg", to a folder of your choosing within your FM13 graphics folder; make sure not to overwrite any existing config files.
2) Edit the unzipped .cfg. "homekit", "awaykit", "thirdkit" should be changed to the filename of whichever kit you want to assign to your team's home/away/third kit slot. Do not use capital letters within the config file - doing so will cause the kits to not be loaded.
3) Change the Unique ID "2062002128" to the Unique ID of the club you wish to assign the kits to.
4) If you wish to add kits for multiple teams, just copy/paste the 3 original lines and edit as necessary.

If you have any problems with the kits or config files, or any requests for specific kit styles, please message me.

Feel free to redistribute, but please credit me for my work.

Images

Custom Kits Custom Kits

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO