Will1981

Reaction score
I was just messing about with the editor and decided to see how many league games you could fit into one season, I found out you could play 94 games over an 11 month season so I made an English League with 95 teams in with each team playing each other once so 94 games in total, I then simulated a season to see if it worked and it did. So they must have fixed the 130 points issue in the latest patch.

here are some screenshots.

England 95 - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

Last edited:
You should totally upload this DB so others can play 94 games a season :D

I always go on vacation with 38 matches, but only 1 day (match day skipped), now 94..., maybe I'll go on vacation on full of the season :/ (bad computer)

Any chance of uploading this Will? Is there any relegation and prize money?

Any chance of uploading this Will? Is there any relegation and prize money?

uploaded now mate added link and some screenshots of prize money to OP.

I thought it would make it fairer to have reverse prize money i.e 95 place wins £100,000,000 and 1st place wins £7,000,000 etc.

Cheers, hhould be a fun game. Like the idea of the worse team geting the most. Will make a few suprises after a few years :)

Will, do all the games start in May 2011? Strange that it did with 1 game left to play.
If it does could you tell me how to do this? I want to be able to start my games in 2011.

Had to laugh at the stats. Lucas: 100 games, 26 goals and 30 assists ;)

Cheers for the upload, going to have fun with this. :)

Jordan, theres weeks with 4 or 5 games a week. I had 4 one day after the other on it... Looks really fun though

Will, do all the games start in May 2011? Strange that it did with 1 game left to play.
If it does could you tell me how to do this? I want to be able to start my games in 2011.

Jordan, theres weeks with 4 or 5 games a week. I had 4 one day after the other on it... Looks really fun though

Holy ****. Do your players not collapse dead with fatigue?

Dont know, only playing my first game. :) easy to know ill flog anybody who has an Apperance fee. Its great after 94 games only 1 point between Chelsea and Spurs at the top :)

It does look a really good idea though. With the transfer money handed out to the lower clubs very good idea.

I would say in 4-5 years it will become very competitive!

It does look a really good idea though. With the transfer money handed out to the lower clubs very good idea.

I would say in 4-5 years it will become very competitive!

Yeah, Even first season theres shocks. Everton 5th, Blackburn 4th, Aresenal 7th, City 8th... Theres so many games so you need a huge squad :)

Yeah, Even first season theres shocks. Everton 5th, Blackburn 4th, Aresenal 7th, City 8th... Theres so many games so you need a huge squad :)

hey hey hey! Where;s the chock in Everton 5th :p But yeah, thats great though some competitiveness. Top idea.

yes I think so mate you know you only play 94 games though.

Chelsea after 3 games: 30 goals, 0 conceded :O (im liverpool)
This is realy fun game. Highly recommend it. :)

mate thats sick, I love it!

have you changed any squad rules? to allow more players?

also what of the cup comps?

downloading it now, so i will try it and find the answers!

mate thats sick, I love it!

have you changed any squad rules? to allow more players?

also what of the cup comps?

downloading it now, so i will try it and find the answers!

Squad rules are out the window i think. I never realy noticed. No FA or League Cups. Still the EL and ECC but unlikely to win them due to players being exhausted. I just scored 55 goals in first 7 games... :O

Top stats: (after 7 played)
View attachment 182868

Last edited: