Football Manager Editor
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Football Manager Editor

Hey guys
    I am editing my team before i start a new game because i am finding it hard to do at the moment and i was wonder if any one knew what the lowest wage you can have for a player because if i put say Huth on 0 wages and then i start a game the wages are not actually 0 they have gone up!

Thanks in adavance

2. priceyboy90
    Trainee
    Dont mean to be a kill joy but instead of lowering there wage why dont you just put it a £5000 a week for example and just raise your wage budget would save u a lot of effort

Editing is for the weak.

4. I believe in using the editor for minor tweaking to make the game realistic but blatent cheating. WHY?????

5. Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_316 View Post
    Hey guys
    I am editing my team before i start a new game because i am finding it hard to do at the moment and i was wonder if any one knew what the lowest wage you can have for a player because if i put say Huth on 0 wages and then i start a game the wages are not actually 0 they have gone up!

Thanks in adavance
    Well you can give them a few pounds a week but after a month or so I'm sure they will all want huge pay rises.

6. 0 is just the random entry into the editor. If you leave any category at 0 the game will generate what it thinks is a realistic wage/realistic attendance for a club/a random attribute/etc. So yea, if you want to cheat just enter $1 a week or something.

7. how do u actually do the editor can somebody please walk me through it all i know is go into my computer

8. Why would you want to give Huth no wages?How the hell is he supposed to feed the wife & Kids?
    What exactly do you need to know dazb?

9. Anyone know the highest wage budget and transfer budget?

10. saden highest transfer buget is £999,999,999
    wage is the same or 99,999,999

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast