Create A Player
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Create A Player

All

I need a little help. Ive created a club via the data editor, which has gone well. Ive also created all the players for this club. My question is this...how do i make it so all the players get the random regen faces? Also, is it possible to change what they look like on the 3d screen?

Im running Win XP, and havnt used steam. Any help would be greatly appreciated, got a group of lads waiting to play this.

Thanks

Dave

2. Quote Originally Posted by djave View Post
    All

I need a little help. Ive created a club via the data editor, which has gone well. Ive also created all the players for this club. My question is this...how do i make it so all the players get the random regen faces? Also, is it possible to change what they look like on the 3d screen?

Im running Win XP, and havnt used steam. Any help would be greatly appreciated, got a group of lads waiting to play this.

Thanks

Dave
    Why not just create a facepack of their actual faces?

3. would prefer to use random ones, so they age,as the players are all starting off 16-17. would you know how to do this?

4. I don't think you can give them the regen faces or change their appearance on the 3D pitch.

5. Quote Originally Posted by djave View Post
    would prefer to use random ones, so they age,as the players are all starting off 16-17. would you know how to do this?
    I've never seen an option for it in the editor, but that's not to say there isn't a way. Hopefully someone will know.

Have you tried Googling it?

6. yea,lol, no avail.

what will there appearance look like on the 3d screen then? all generic, white, brown hair?

7. No I think they will be randomised when you create a new game.

8. how can i edit my st to have all 20?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Caki81 View Post
    how can i edit my st to have all 20?
    Yes, but it won't stay that way if, for example, you start the game as a 17 year old.

10. I think regens only come out on the 3D field black or white skinned, no changes in hair color whatever their pictures may be. But anyway, Djave, the point is than if you actually want them to have random faces you probably made the players up i suppose. So you better just not create no players at all and leave it that way. Go to your team, to stadium and give them good youth facilities. Your game will make regens itself and you will have the regen faces. Always worked for me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast