Like Tree10Likes

Mark Hughes sacked!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. was waiting for this..

just a few days ago they had a meeting and all was fine.. oh well, thats football!

sign me up QPR! I will win one game I promise

2. QPR Season objective from board of directors:

Win at least one match

lol
    Subtle and mld81 like this.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    was waiting for this..

just a few days ago they had a meeting and all was fine.. oh well, thats football!

sign me up QPR! I will win one game I promise
    the timing is so odd, think redknapp will get this job, I think that the announcements he has made in the press about the ukraine job yesterday could have sped this up expected it after the united game at the weekend.

4. No offence to QPR but Harry should not take it, it will ruin his rep as a good manager.. I do not think QPR are going to stay up this season.. something is wrong with the squad and I do not feel that it was Mark Hughes...
    mld81 likes this.

5. Such a shame, I was enjoying laughing at that club and it's awful manager.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    No offence to QPR but Harry should not take it, it will ruin his rep as a good manager.. I do not think QPR are going to stay up this season.. something is wrong with the squad and I do not feel that it was Mark Hughes...
    I think he will take it, he wants to get back in to football he was on SSN yesterday saying as much. there is alot wrong with QPR's squad there is alot of aging pro's who aren't that great anymore and you wonder if they have the stomach for a relegation scrap (zamora, johnson, green, etc) I think they lack leadership especially joey barton people may not like him and to an extent he is a moronic thug but he has talent and he was their captain I don't think he was replaced adequately

7. i am

i am the one

8. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshallPremium Member
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    Liverpool. YNWA.
    Hardly Surprising, lots of reports Harry is already been appointed.. announced monday

9. LFCMarshall's Avatar LFCMarshallPremium Member
    • Quote Originally Posted by Jamie92 View Post
      Fantastic update, seriously it's quite amazing how much time and effort you have put into this. Premierleague is 99.99% perfect IMO!
      Quote Originally Posted by peskybendben View Post
      Another phenominal update there LFC! Simply outstanding, and by far the most complete and comprehensive update on the web today! I think I speak on behalf of everyone on this forum, when I say a huge thank you for this!
    Liverpool. YNWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    No offence to QPR but Harry should not take it, it will ruin his rep as a good manager.. I do not think QPR are going to stay up this season.. something is wrong with the squad and I do not feel that it was Mark Hughes...
    brought in alot of 'names' .. either gone past their peak or coming towards it, and then combine that with the amount of new players gelling together, its not a good recipe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast