Like Tree1Likes

Who is wrong Mr Mancini or Mr Ballotelli??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Who is wrong Mr Mancini or Mr Ballotelli??

So here we are again another tantrum between the Man City two though who is rightfully correct? Mancini for clamping down on a shameful incident again by the wayward Mario OR Ballotelli for showing a bit of enthusiasm(if you want to call it that in training)

Personally speaking, Ballotelli is a liablility and should should be shown the door by Man City!!!

2. It's a shame to be honest, he's such a talented player, but he just seems to spoil it for himself, his attitude is awful, but when he's actually up for the game and he doesn't make stupid tackles etc he's one of the best forwards in the world, he's quick he's strong and he can finish the ball, at this rate he's gonna ruin his career

3. I can't remember who said it on Football Weekly (Honigstein?) but there's a reason why Mario is so much better for Italy. In international football, the manager is in supreme control. There is no great player power, you can't say that you'll bugger off somewhere else or just collect your fat pay check every week. You have to fight for your place and earn it. If you really want to play for your country, like Mario obviously does, you can't put into too many lazy shifts, you can't do shit based on the fact that the manager is basically powerless to stop you.

For me, Balotelli is just an obvious sign of a much bigger problem: if you're a good player, you have a lot of power over your club/manager.

4. Not keen on either to be honest. Balotelli is a head case and Mancini is a horrible little shit.

Tbh I used to feel a bit of sympathy for Mancini, but have grown to acknowledge he can be a complete dickpole at times. However, Balotelli I can't decide if he needs help, or he's just a complete and utter dick. Fireworks in his bog, no respect for authority, beyond arrogant.....on the flipside he can be a fantastic footballer but is throwing it all away. Football is a short career and he'll find unless he bucks his ideas up he's going to find himself on the footballing scrapheap and will having no-one to blame but himself.

So both to blame imo.

6. I'm not willing to criticise anyone for creating this hilarious situation.
    iNickStuff likes this.

7. Look at the size and the fitness difference between the two of them, lets be honest, if they weren't separated by coaching staff Mancini would be sucking his meals up through a straw now.

Now that would be hilarious.

8. Mario plays better for Italy because he plays as the only striker and holds the ball up to play off to other players. He hasent been playing like that for Man City because they have Tevez, Aguero and Dzeko. He is 22 now but trust me when he gets older he will sort himself out and will turn into one of the best strikers ever. Like Ibrahimavic said all you need to do is show him love. He has had a bad upbringing but eventually he will come good.

9. Quote Originally Posted by steff_fae_larky View Post
    So here we are again another tantrum between the Man City two though who is rightfully correct? Mancini for clamping down on a shameful incident again by the wayward Mario OR Ballotelli for showing a bit of enthusiasm(if you want to call it that in training)

Personally speaking, Ballotelli is a liablility and should should be shown the door by Man City!!!
    Apparently Mancini was a little pissed off at the tackle but it was something Ballotelli said when Mancini walked away from him that made him flip shit

10. Mancini has said this morning that Ballotelli still has a future at the club

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast