Like Tree76Likes

Pep Guardiola will be the Bayerm Munich manager from this summer

  1. sunilvk7's Avatar sunilvk7Premium Member
    • sunilvk7's Avatar


    • Quote Originally Posted by Xavi
      ‘In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen — the most complete — is Scholes. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times. Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything. If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more.
    Manchester United, Manchester United Reserves and Manchester United academy. De Gea, Rafael, JH <3
    #1

    Pep Guardiola will be the Bayerm Munich manager from this summer

    Official bayern Munich twitter account confirmed it.

    Perfekt! PEP GUARDIOLA (41) ab Juli bis 2016 neuer Trainer des FC Bayern! / Heynckes beendet zum Saisonende seine Karriere. ^M.Hörwick
    https://twitter.com/FCBayern/status/291572547470909440

  2. Bet he's hoping Mourinho doesn't decide to manage Dortmund or somthing
    vule likes this.

  3. fffffffffffffffffffff...

    Come home Jose.

  4. Well, Roman is going to be pissed
    Djzone likes this.

  5. So much for those flirtatious comments about wanting to coach in England.

  6. Joel`'s Avatar Joel`
    Manchester United Modern Day Legend
    #6
    Stop gap till Fergie retires.

    The plan has worked out perfectly for Chelsea...
    GodCubed and Alcaraz like this.

  7. It seems like the most deadly combination. I believe that Bayerns dominance in both Germany and Europe will increase. Just think about which players he can tempt to go to Munich.
    sdbrook likes this.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Joel` View Post
    Stop gap till Fergie retires.

    The plan has worked out perfectly for Chelsea...
    He does not dare set foot in England as long as Jose is here. Dont you know

  9. Tbf though, this is kind of weird. Bayern are not exactly famed for their patience, although I guess their youth system was too much for him to resist. Good luck to him, but I actually think he would have been better at City.

  10. sunilvk7's Avatar sunilvk7Premium Member
    • sunilvk7's Avatar


    • Quote Originally Posted by Xavi
      ‘In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen — the most complete — is Scholes. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times. Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything. If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more.
    Manchester United, Manchester United Reserves and Manchester United academy. De Gea, Rafael, JH <3
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by metalface13 View Post
    So much for those flirtatious comments about wanting to coach in England.
    He said he wants to manage in England one day, not his immediate club will be English club.
    Alcaraz likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Will Newcastle United buy someone in this summer?
    By Frutty in forum English Football
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 30/06/2010, 08:07 PM
  2. Who will be Manchester United next manager?
    By MisterStubbs in forum English Football
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 14/04/2010, 07:22 PM
  3. Bayern Munich managers
    By Hohencolern in forum Football Manager 2010 Tactics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26/03/2010, 03:22 AM
  4. Scotland willing to pay for new manager
    By The Guardian in forum English Football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17/11/2009, 11:10 PM
  5. Worst Premier League Manager of this decade
    By unknownmanager in forum English Football
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 25/10/2009, 02:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO