Live - Wednesday football
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Live - Wednesday football

Fulham must win in Basle to reach the last 32 of the Europa League and there are four mouth-watering Premier League games too.

More...

2. 3 - 1 Up, Representing England,

3. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Play up Pompey

4. 1-0 !!!!!! Cesc

5. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Torres, Torres, Kuyt Liverpool 3 - 1 Wigan Hugo

6. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Oh dear. 1-0 Chelsea. Meh, oh well. Just a game we need to get through a concentrate on bigger games.

7. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Liverpool 1 - 0 Wigan

N'GOG

Ha

8. There goes your prediction Danny.

9. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by robson.musgrave.95 View Post
    There goes your prediction Danny.
    Well...Part of it yes, I may still get the score right.

10. Hang on Wednesday night football has finished? Fulham are in the Europa League last 32, who cares abotu the Prem at the moment

11. Arsenal 1-1 Burnley

12. Chris's Avatar ChrisPremium Member
    • 4. Chelsea 40 +15
      --------------------------------
      5. Arsenal 36 +7
      6. Newcastle 36 +5
      7. Liverpool 35 +6
      8. Stoke 30 -9
      9. Norwich 28 -4
      10. Swansea 26 -2
      11. Everton 25 -4

Last result:
      Newcastle 1-0 QPR (Leon Best)

Who needs Ba; we got Best
    Oooh, could be a shock there?

13. Bobby for England
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Live - Wednesday football-zamora595.jpg  

14. I know there are a lot of Arsenal fans on here so here's a link for the Burnley game.

Decent picture, don't be put off by the spanish adverts at half time, commentary is in English

http://www.tvoo.net/ch1.html
    Last edited by eddlad; 16/12/2009 at 09:34 PM.

15. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Or this one is much better. Loads of channels http://atdhe.net/

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Half Time - Liverpool 1 - 0 Wigan
    Half Time - Tottenham 1 - 0 Man City
    Latest - Burnley 1 - 1 Arsenal
    Latest - Chelsea 1 - 0 Portsmouth

16. Quote Originally Posted by Coach Carter View Post
    Or this one is much better. Loads of channels http://atdhe.net/
    It's the same stream just mine is a direct link. Cheers though.

17. Eurghh results going against us in the league, always is the EUROPA LEAGUE though

18. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eddlad View Post
    It's the same stream just mine is a direct link. Cheers though.
    But when you click yours, You have to watch that game, you can not go back or anything, on that link you can pick which game you want

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Chelsea 1 - 1 Portsmouth

19. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    it will be a 2-2 draw at turf moor, city wont win but i wont be too downhearted, spurs are a good team and have spent alot of money like us, difference is they seem to be gelling, liverpool will beat wigan and chelsea will beat portsmouth

20. I sense a 20 yarder from vermaelen to redeen himself! Come on lads.

21. Piquonne 1-1

22. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    And freddie pick your nose bangs it in for pompey

23. Quote Originally Posted by Coach Carter View Post
    But when you click yours, You have to watch that game, you can not go back or anything, on that link you can pick which game you want

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Chelsea 1 - 1 Portsmouth

That is why i told the Arsenal fans, geeeez I don't know why I bother, i just thought being Arsenal fans they might want to watch the Arsenal game!

24. Tottenham, good team, I won't believe it until I see it

25. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    they are higher in the table than fulham jack, they dont just punt it up field and they have a better squad, no offense, and more trophies also

26. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    they are higher in the table than fulham jack, they dont just punt it up field and they have a better squad, no offense, and more trophies also
    Until they can beat us in the league Joe, I will believe that Fulham are a better side, and if Fulham "Punt it up the field", then I would probably stop watching them. They may have a good squad on paper but they still haven't beaten us in a while.

27. Good result for Fulham tonight, Hodgson knows that area inside out though,do you think will you start playing your strongest side now you've qualified?

28. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    And Birmingham are higher then ££££££££££££ Man City

29. Hmm, today we proved that we don't need Hangeland in every game, we also only had one striker available and Konchesky was suspended so we did well against Basel who have not lost at home all season, including the Roma game, personally, I cannot wait for Zamora and Nevland to rip up De Laet and Carrick on Saturday afternoon. Exciting times approach.

30. What a run and shot from Eagles. Very unlucky not to score.

31. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    and we have 2 games in hand, and tottenham have actually spent almost as much as us.... idiot ignore list again

32. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    and we have 2 games in hand, and tottenham have actually spent almost as much as us.... idiot ignore list again
    I think Almost is a bit generous, the only thing it has proved is that you are still mixing with the likes of Brum and Fulham who spent no way near as much.

33. not so sure that goal should have been disallowed

34. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    well we are higher than loserfool, so i can be happy

35. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    well we are higher than loserfool, so i can be happy
    No, your not we are 6th at the moment as we are winning so FUCK YOU

36. Game in hand, I see Jermain Defoe just banged one in, Mark Hughes should really start reading books like "Consistent Form"

37. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    he needs to read a book on how to beat worse teams than big four teams, we beat chelsea, almost beat loserfool, beat the arse twice, and we only just lost to man utd

38. 2-1 Chelsea, Lampard Pen

39. Ohh almost beat Liverpool, only the good teams get to join the exclusive club

40. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    so that rules fulham out???

41. Not really, we beat them 3-1 this season

42. burnley should've had another penalty

43. Chris Eagles is looking like a young Ryan Giggs, will be an outstanding player

44. Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fulham View Post
    Chris Eagles is looking like a young Ryan Giggs, will be an outstanding player
    Just a rumour but supposedly going to Everton in January. Hope not.

45. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    yeah but fulham arent a good team kid

46. Quote Originally Posted by eddlad View Post
    Just a rumour but supposedly going to Everton in January. Hope not.
    I hope not, I imagine he will move on to a bigger club soon though, hopefully not Everton or Spurs. Probably be better off going back to United considering how bad Nani is at the moment.

47. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    sorry jack that was a tad uncalled for, anyway eagles wont go everton, dont know why i could see him at birmingham

48. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    So sad. 'Ignore list', wow, thought you had gotten over this sort of pathetic stuff.

Neither are City without money. Fulham don't have £100M's, and they qualified for Europe last season and you didn't. Another stupid comment.

Pompey were unlucky to lose really after defending well, idiot Wilson with his retarded tackle lost us the game. A point would of been amazing but we can still take confidence from this match.

49. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I love your use of the word 'Kid', do you think you are better or wiser than me, or are you just older, are you aiming to patronise me in anyway as it does not work, I do not know if it is a northern thing but it is slightly offensive and if Fulham aren't a good team, then you are more deluded than I thought. We finished 7th last season, can you remind me where Man City finished? You've spent over 250 Million more than us in past 2 and a half season yet we still manage to compete with, I would much rather support Fulham than Man City. We've earnt our way into the top half of this league and built up a great team over the past two season. Your view is very shortsighted my friend, we've got a better Manager than you will ever have and I don't care how much money you have, or how much potential silverware you will supposedly have, I know that the team I support is good at the only time you have beaten us in the past three seasons is in the league cup where we fielded are reserves yet still nearly snatched victory.

50. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    ok max, grow up get some real friends not some online friends like danny is, dont stick up for online friends, i went down that path it ends up bad, sorry kris for this spam but it had to be said, kris and sean take their time making an ignore list so i will use it

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO