Like Tree334Likes

Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tyton View Post
    Man that Savicevic goal was something else.
    Just watched that also again.

That match is one of my earliest clear memory of Milan.
    Average Joe and Tyton like this.

2. So with the 3-0 win on the weekend we now have a qualifying spot for Europe.

Deffo need to bring in some more good players if we want to do decent in that as well as the league

3. AS English
    @English_AS

Mateo Musacchio set for AC Milan move with the Villarreal player undergoing medical in Italy this week.
    Quasit likes this.

4. Yes mate seen some pics, will be announced soon hopefully.

R. Rodriguez, Musacchio, Kessie, Keita, Conti....Get all of those and I'd be pretty pleased!

Won't hold my breath though!

5. Side note

A message from the Lazio fans to Totti in their last home game

Associazione Calcio Milan Thread-  ALL things red and black.-daba9nkxkaabxce.jpg

"Your enemies for life, salute you Francesco" (apparently)
    Last edited by Average Joe; 3 Days Ago at 02:46 PM.
    Quasit likes this.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Yes mate seen some pics, will be announced soon hopefully.

R. Rodriguez, Musacchio, Kessie, Keita, Conti....Get all of those and I'd be pretty pleased!

Won't hold my breath though!
    Add to the list either one of Aubameyang or Belotti (Morata also a target) and this team could really do something. Tough job getting either of Auba or Belotti, but still Milan is a special club for both of them so you never know. Aubameyang wants to go to Real, but I think he is quite low on their Galactico list at the moment.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Quasit View Post
    Add to the list either one of Aubameyang or Belotti (Morata also a target) and this team could really do something. Tough job getting either of Auba or Belotti, but still Milan is a special club for both of them so you never know. Aubameyang wants to go to Real, but I think he is quite low on their Galactico list at the moment.
    Yes mate I'd be very happy with all of those!

Think De Sciglio might be off to Juve, just know he would do well for them

8. Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Yes mate I'd be very happy with all of those!

Think De Sciglio might be off to Juve, just know he would do well for them
    Yeah has done well for Italy NT alongside Bonucci and Chiellini and will likely do so on for Juventus as well.

Personally as Milan don't really need to money from the deal I'd keep him for next season and try to convince him to sign a new deal. If Milan can manage to sign most of the targets team will look much better for next season. Loan Calabria out to get some needed game time and potentially if MDS decides to leave Milan could have a player ready to step up in Calabria.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Quasit View Post
    Yeah has done well for Italy NT alongside Bonucci and Chiellini and will likely do so on for Juventus as well.

Personally as Milan don't really need to money from the deal I'd keep him for next season and try to convince him to sign a new deal. If Milan can manage to sign most of the targets team will look much better for next season. Loan Calabria out to get some needed game time and potentially if MDS decides to leave Milan could have a player ready to step up in Calabria.
    Exactly what I'd do mate!

Antonelli has been good when fit, if we keep him fit he's another good option

10. Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Exactly what I'd do mate!

Antonelli has been good when fit, if we keep him fit he's another good option
    Yeah I think he will be good competition for Rodriguez when he signs and use MDS purely on right with Abate as backup. With Musacchio and Rodriguez defence is pretty much set for next season if they manage to keep MDS.

+ Reply to Thread