Liverpool and Arsenal target Rodallega

  1. Liverpool and Arsenal target Rodallega

    Wigan striker, Hugo Rodallega has been attracting the interest of Liverpool and Arsenal recently. Just hope he doesn't leave

    More on this...

    http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/22...liverpool-and-

  2. That's not the most reliable source.. But I wouldn't be surprised if there are big clubs looking at him..

  3. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Why? Hes slow, A very bad header of the ball, Greedy, and cannot finish, a very bad signing for either team this would be, all hes got is foot skills which is dangerous, no finishing product though

  4. I will personally slap Wenger if he buys him. Hes a decent player but we need Dzeko!!

  5. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    I'd rather not have him at Liverpool. Arsenal can have him.

  6. stay at wigan hugo, stay somewhere where they are going to apperiacte you

  7. No thank you.

  8. lol no thanks liverpool can have him

  9. Quote Originally Posted by KidSparxx View Post
    I will personally slap Wenger if he buys him. Hes a decent player but we need Dzeko!!
    He isn't that bad surely?

  10. Who needs Rodallega? We got Bendtner.

  11. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Who needs Rodallega? We got Bendtner.
    thats a funny joke,

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Why? Hes slow, A very bad header of the ball, Greedy, and cannot finish, a very bad signing for either team this would be, all hes got is foot skills which is dangerous, no finishing product though
    He's fast, why would he need to be great at heading, it's not as if we whip in the crosses, his finishing is good, he just dosen't get many chances playing for Wigan, imagine him at Arsenal. I know not a lot think it, but I think Rodallega is a terrific player, and one I really wouldn't mind being backup to Van Persie, I have said this for a long time.

    He's better than Santa Cruz as well Joe

  13. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Why? Hes slow, A very bad header of the ball, Greedy, and cannot finish, a very bad signing for either team this would be, all hes got is foot skills which is dangerous, no finishing product though
    He's a good finisher, he is not slow, and he has scored numerous good headers this season. Yes he can be a little greedy but so can all great players, look at Messi, he's greedy but he's the best player on the planet.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    He's fast, why would he need to be great at heading, it's not as if we whip in the crosses, his finishing is good, he just dosen't get many chances playing for Wigan, imagine him at Arsenal. I know not a lot think it, but I think Rodallega is a terrific player, and one I really wouldn't mind being backup to Van Persie, I have said this for a long time.

    He's better than Santa Cruz as well Joe
    I think Rodallega is a great player aswell, He's good enough for Wigan

  15. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Yeah I forgot how bad he was..

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDBXzPR7-_w&feature=related"]YouTube- Aston Villa 0 wigan 1[/ame]

  16. Quote Originally Posted by KidSparxx View Post
    I will personally slap Wenger if he buys him. Hes a decent player but we need Dzeko!!
    That's very true

  17. I personally don't think he's that good

  18. I said we should sign him a while ago.

  19. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    i honestly think he has alot of talent and with no offence to wigan with a better side with better players i belive he could become a real decent asset.

  20. Gaffer's Avatar GafferPremium Member
    Premium Member
    how do i get the thing in my signature that shows my game in fm im doing now like the real madrid one qwertystroka has?

  21. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by MonTheGersFollowFollow View Post
    how do i get the thing in my signature that shows my game in fm im doing now like the real madrid one qwertystroka has?
    click on his signature, and it brings you to a link, you sign up to be able to get those sigs, you can use the same username and password you use to log into this, then you choose your template, there are about 6 choices, then you type in the information where it is valid, make sure you put in the Unique ID'S, or it does not work

  22. Yeah I'm not that impressed with him... mind you, we do have N'gog so any buy beats him really...

  23. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    youve been back 10 minutes and youve revived 4 threads?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    He's a good finisher, he is not slow, and he has scored numerous good headers this season. Yes he can be a little greedy but so can all great players, look at Messi, he's greedy but he's the best player on the planet.
    Comparing Hugo to Messi, Shame on you


    He ie a good player, would be a good squad player at a top side.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO