Man City vs Man Utd
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Absolutely heartbreaking, really it is, now we need chelsea to do us a favour, we played really well too, back four was brilliant, feel sorry for onouha, he was the one who didnt mark the guy out left, very very sad about this, good to see the ref on utds side as usual, didnt effect the game though, but still, gary asswipe neville had too many chances
    The ref has a brilliant game. he dealt with everything fairly, The only thing he could of done better, was maybe book Rooney and Give us a pen, for bridge handball, but considering no-one in red appealed, I can understand why not.

Whats next he should of gave 3 minutes. Joke excuse.

2. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Frutty View Post
    I am not so confident just because we beat Arsenal, I would say that because we will be even more motivated after City loss, I am sure we will have a great match on WHL.
    you have a horrid record against chelsea, chelsea have won the most points in the pl away from home and in the london league table chelsea have played 7 won 6 drew 1. it really is against spurs today. malouda will give kaboul nightmares on the right.

3. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by themadsheep2001 View Post
    bitter much? the ref had nothing to do with your negative outlook and poor marking late in the game,
    hence saying it didnt affect the game, read my post please, nani swore at the linesmen, no booking, neville pulled adebayors shirt about 3 times, no booking,

4. Another crazy stoppage time in Manchester Derby lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I thought kompany was MOM today, it will go to scholes for obvious reasons, and tevez was not at his best today, we saw no tevez magic
    I though Vidic was a real beast today, Put his body on the line and helped young evans through the game aswell.

6. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    The ref has a brilliant game. he dealt with everything fairly, The only thing he could of done better, was maybe book Rooney and Give us a pen, for bridge handball, but considering no-one in red appealed, I can understand why not.

Whats next he should of gave 3 minutes. Joke excuse.
    rich coming from you, i saw a convo between you and another member on msn, when you lost to bayern, you said shit ref, shit game

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    hence saying it didnt affect the game, read my post please, nani swore at the linesmen, no booking, neville pulled adebayors shirt about 3 times, no booking,
    Bridge Handled the ball no Penalty. Barry did it about 10 secs later, no free kick.

8. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    you being bitter about the ref being on united side, the ref was pretty good, with th exception of not booking rooney. what about tevez little dive? ref gave it as a city free kick

9. Quote Originally Posted by lil_roller View Post
    Neville should have stayed at home
    REALLY..LOLOLOL,,Bellamy in his pocket all game...
    Man City in Scholesy's pocket all game....
    CMON SPURS!!!!!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by CJACKO11 View Post
    you have a horrid record against chelsea, chelsea have won the most points in the pl away from home and in the london league table chelsea have played 7 won 6 drew 1. it really is against spurs today. malouda will give kaboul nightmares on the right.
    What are you talking about? You haven't beaten us in the league at White Hart Lane since 2005.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    rich coming from you, i saw a convo between you and another member on msn, when you lost to bayern, you said shit ref, shit game
    I did say Shit ref and shit game you are right, but what are you proving.

You can ask that member(s), Max, What i am like when utd lose on MSN. i do not blame the ref, and did not for that game. i had an discussion with him, 19-11-08, becuase i blamed rafael for us going out, not the ref. So again Joe Whats your point.

it was a shit game. the ref was shit, but i didnt blame him.

12. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Redrup View Post
    What are you talking about? You haven't beaten us in the league at White Hart Lane since 2005.
    yes i know that it talking in the long run.you went 20years without beating us. we got our win back at old trafford this season and im pretty confident we can do the same at 3 point lane.

13. Quote Originally Posted by CJACKO11 View Post
    STATTO's mean nowt....Tottenham have summat to play for today. In the past its just been about pride..Today means a lot to Tottenham..as does next week...
    CMON SPURS!!!!!

14. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Anyway i dont want to get into un necessary arguments and get infractions, so ill stop trying to get into one, i thought we were good, we have a better chance than any other team of getting 4th imo, man utd are the best team in the league, obviously its heartbreaking, sorry scott btw, dont mean to be a dick or anything

15. If we lose against Spurs tonight then hopefully Liverpool will realise that they can decide if United win the title so they let us win it
    Would be funny if that happened.

16. Quote Originally Posted by CJACKO11 View Post
    yes i know that it talking in the long run.you went 20years without beating us. we got our win back at old trafford this season and im pretty confident we can do the same at 3 point lane.
    To be honest, before Abramovic taking you over, you were under us.

17. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    If anyone deserved to win, it was United.

City didn't exactly play well, they gave away the ball far too easily and were making poor passes a lot of the time when they could of countered United.

18. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    If anyone deserved to win, it was United.

City didn't exactly play well, they gave away the ball far too easily and were making poor passes a lot of the time when they could of countered United.
    i agree somewhat, we looked good on the counter, and in the back four, however im not a fan of those " floating" passes that mancini seems to really go in for, thats where we gave the ball away, kompany and onouha were solid today

19. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Frutty View Post
    under you or not you could never beat us.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Frutty View Post
    What's 'under us' supposed to mean?
    Before he took us over we were in the Champions League.
    Where were you?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Orrrrr he pulled Adebayors shirt three times--- send the lad off...
    what about Barry's blatant dive in the box cos he lost his arse to shoot.

22. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    STATTO's mean nowt....Tottenham have summat to play for today. In the past its just been about pride..Today means a lot to Tottenham..as does next week...
    CMON SPURS!!!!!
    you know aswell as i do fixtures have a habbit of re-peating

23. cmon spurs.......look out for rose outside the box lol

24. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    derby day, the day when friendships and rational thinking go out the window... im pretty sure my city supprting girlfriend wont be talking to me for the rest of the weekend, but the win is worthit

25. Quote Originally Posted by JDY View Post
    What's 'under us' supposed to mean?
    Before he took us over we were in the Champions League.
    Where were you?
    You were just like Manchester City before the sheicks. And I am not talking only about 2000-2005, in '80 years you were tottaly under us. Don't forget we are playing at WHL, mate, not on SB.

26. This isnt a chelsea Spurs thread

How united didn't conceed in that goal line scrap was amazing... also whoever said "we didn't have the Tevez magic".. United never had the "Rooney magic", if anything... freaking Berbatov changed the game for us

27. Guys, there's a separate thread available for Tottenham v Chelsea. Let's not get this one locked.

28. I enjoyed that.
    I love those last second wins.

29. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by sinisterprice View Post
    This isnt a chelsea Spurs thread

How united didn't conceed in that goal line scrap was amazing... also whoever said "we didn't have the Tevez magic".. United never had the "Rooney magic", if anything... freaking Berbatov changed the game for us
    didnt scholes score from a nani cross? sorry if im wrong

30. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Please stay on topic those talking about Chelsea and Spurs, if you want to talk about them do so in pm's or is this thread

31. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    didnt scholes score from a nani cross? sorry if im wrong
    It was Evra, but the actual cross wasnt what changed the game, i think Berbatov actually liked quite firey today when he came on, sounds silly, but i definatley saw a change from his normal laid back style

32. Quote Originally Posted by Frutty View Post
    You were just like Manchester City before the sheicks. And I am not talking only about 2000-2005, in '80 years you were tottaly under us. Don't forget we are playing at WHL, mate, not on SB.
    the 80s living in the past mate,

How about thr 90s when Zola and the boys, where better then you.

Edit: sorry for offtopic posted whilst others where. No more from me on spurs or chelsea.

33. Manchester United remain the most luckiest team in the universe with todays win.

Good on them though, does great for our champions league race. Great header too.

34. just though i would share

Edit: Neville is not even a player anymore, he is just a fan pretending to be a player.
    Last edited by Scott; 17/04/2010 at 04:20 PM.

35. After this result, even the hot weather is getting on my nerves.

36. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by FourFourTwo View Post
    After this result, even the hot weather is getting on my nerves.
    same im taking it out on things i shouldnt be, like on cod in having a rage fit

37. Danny's Avatar Danny
    Super Moderator
    I thought United where the better team today, and did what they do most game, Never gave up and it paid off.

Well done United.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Tezzz View Post
    Manchester United remain the most luckiest team in the universe with todays win.

Good on them though, does great for our champions league race. Great header too.
    A liverpool fan (or Aston Villa/Wolves ) calling Utd lucky.. some things never change. But yes a brilliant header

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Carter View Post
    I thought United where the better team today, and did what they do most game, Never gave up and it paid off.

Well done United.
    "like"

I'll be cheering on Liverpool when they face Chelsea.. a first

39. phew that was extremely squeaky bum time lol, a much needed result well done scholesy

40. iNickStuff's Avatar iNickStuffPremium Member
    • Man Utd (2011-2031):

x14 Barclays Premier League titles
      x13 FA Community Shields
      x12 FA Cups
      x11 UEFA Champions League titles
      x10 League Cups

England (2018-2022):

x1 UEFA European Championship
      x1 FIFA World Cup
      x1 FIFA Confederations Cup
    Considering his options
    I just remembered,I got my prediction right,1-0

41. Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Please stay on topic those talking about Chelsea and Spurs, if you want to talk about them do so in pm's or is this thread
    Sorry my appologies.

42. I still cant beileve we won this game. i didnt think we would. and i didnt think we would be talking about a league title chance after the blackburn result last week.

43. Quote Originally Posted by Coach Carter View Post

Well done United.
    I REALLY REALLY dont think u mean that surely...lol

44. i knew city werent really going to turn up in this, i expected better movement and ball playing today from united; could you imagine if tevez was wearing a red shirt today? Ah btw whoever said a clubs history is living in the past is a joker lol, chelsea were terrible before the rusian mafia turned up, eh id like to add the real top 4 is liverpool- man utd- forest- the villa .

45. DMF's Avatar DMFPremium Member
    @dmf180593
    Great win for us. I have to admit, when Rooney came off for Berbatov I thought Fergie was looking for the draw and so happy I was wrong. Vintage Scholesy with that header, and he proved why he's been at Utd for so long and commanded a first team place for the last 12 years or so.

We looked extremely good defensively, which I was surprised at given the fact we had no Ferdinand and Neville at RB against an in-form City front 4.

The midfield did their job well throughout the game and we bossed the game. Was a bit disappointed with Gibson's performance as he was very quiet first half and invisible second half. Nani came on and gave us a great spark meaning we had a lot of pace on both flanks which caused them a problem.

We looked a bit shaky on the counter but Neville was quality and kept Bellamy quiet the whole game. Tevez was pretty non-existant as was Adebayor. I thought Wright-Phillips caused us more problems than Johnson did maybe proving that the youngster isn't quite ready for the World Cup, although 1 game doesn't show anything.

Rooney was excellent again and was pleased to see him get 76 minutes on his return. A great goal and a great performance from us in general so very pleased. Hopefully Spurs can do us a favour and then this title race will get even spicier than it already is!

Up the United!!

46. *Jones*'s Avatar *Jones*Premium Member
    Pikachuuuuuuuu
    Correct me if i'm wrong man united fans.
    But you've played City four times this season, winning 3 of them.
    In the 3 you've won, hasn't your winner been in added time every single time?
    I salute you for breaking city fans hearts

47. DMF's Avatar DMFPremium Member
    @dmf180593
    Quote Originally Posted by retrodude09 View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong man united fans.
    But you've played City four times this season, winning 3 of them.
    In the 3 you've won, hasn't your winner been in added time every single time?
    I salute you for breaking city fans hearts
    Rooney's winner in Carling Cup 2nd leg was 89th minute.. but I'll let you off

48. wot a result for united and scholes scoring in last 12 seconds is amazing

united for title

49. Didn't it happen recently when bellamy scored in the last few seconds in the Manchester derby by gassing Ferdinand?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO