Ballack injured in FA Cup final

1. Ballack injured in FA Cup final

Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack's FA Cup final appearance was cut short as the Germany captain limped out of the game against Portsmouth at Wembley.

More...

2. Im not saying this is a good thing but it sure boosts englands chances of winning WC

3. Was the challenge really bad? Sorry I missed it.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Whoa I just saw it. Bad challenge.

4. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Currently on my iPhone coming back from the game and I didn't really see the tackle perfectly but on the replay screen it looked quite bad.

Atleast Boateng did one thing right today - injuring Germany's captain.

5. Very Pround to say, i love the fact a german is injured

6. Modern Day Legend
    lazy fucker probz would of done nothing in the game anyway never liked him since he joined chelsea and the sooner chelsea see the back of him the better in my opinion

7. can't stand Ballack therefore congrats to Kevin Prince for giving him some afters

8. Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Currently on my iPhone coming back from the game and I didn't really see the tackle perfectly but on the replay screen it looked quite bad.

Atleast Boateng did one thing right today - injuring Germany's captain.
    Isn't Boateng german aswell? His brother is

9. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Yeah, BBC Dude we could tell he got injured...We watched it. He should be banned for consistent Thread making or something :3 aha

10. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    Yeah, BBC Dude we could tell he got injured...We watched it. He should be banned for consistent Thread making or something :3 aha
    its a bot.....

11. wats a bot? and i think it was pay back for boateng becoz he got slapped by ballack a couple of minutes before that

12. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Robot

13. oh lol

14. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sismael View Post
    Isn't Boateng german aswell? His brother is
    Yeah, but he's chosen to play for Ghana.

15. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Yeah, i know that. But that verification thing on all forums, surely shouldn't allow him...

16. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    awfull challenge my boateng, proberly jelous as ballack gets to play for his national side and he didnt haha.

17. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJACKO11 View Post
    awfull challenge my boateng, proberly jelous as ballack gets to play for his national side and he didnt haha.
    That's a stupid suggestion

18. Quote Originally Posted by CJACKO11 View Post
    or maybe like the majority, he thinks Ballack is a nob.

19. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    That's a stupid suggestion
    its called a joke hense the HAHA at the end!!

20. As an Englishman it was quite pleasing to see the big dirty German get hacked down lol

21. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    speaking as an england fan and now the games finished it could be good news for anyone who play germany in the world cup. he has been pretty good in the last few months also so pretty gutted for him and possibly played him last game for the double winners.

22. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Boateng is going to play for Ghana and has said before he has never wanted to play for the German national team.

But yeah, awful tackle and lucky not to get a red card.

23. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Boateng is going to play for Ghana and has said before he has never wanted to play for the German national team.

But yeah, awful tackle and lucky not to get a red card.
    yer i know he wants to play for ghana. i know alot about pompey i live their lol.

24. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    yer i know he wants to play for ghana. i know alot about pompey i live their lol.
    Shame you had to support a team that you live no where near though.

25. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    Shame you had to support a team that you live no where near though.
    haha get this all the time. was a blue since 1996 when i got into football lol.

26. Quote Originally Posted by CJACKO11 View Post
    haha get this all the time. was a blue since 1996 when i got into football lol.
    Should support your local team.

27. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BoDeLL-DcFc View Post
    Should support your local team.
    show me where is says 'you must support the team from where you are born' and then ill change!!

28. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    show me where is says 'you must support the team from where you are born' and then ill change!!
    Not a rule or anything, just a matter of principle and self respect.

29. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    Not a rule or anything, just a matter of principle and self respect.
    differnet when your bought up a chelsea fan, then i would be worse for changing. they were the 1st team i went to see i wouldnt change and im actually so glad and i belive its one of the best things in my life that i didnt support pompey.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO