Like Tree7Likes

Transfer Rumour - Summer 2019 Window
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

1. Transfer Rumour - Summer 2019 Window

Same as the last. Will be killed after the window.
    Last edited by wkdsoul; 1 Week Ago at 04:50 AM.

2. Transfer Rumour - Summer 2019 Window

Domingos Soares (Benfica president): "Either they [interested clubs] bring us the 120 million euros of the termination clause, or Joao [Felix] will stay with us." #mulive [tvi24]

3. ?

Man Utd make opening bid for Longstaff as Newcastle hold out for £25m

@jamesrobsonES https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football

4. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Pep Guardiola is keen to keep Leroy Sané at Manchester City and has ordered his bosses do everything in their power not to lose the German international. City officials will demand a fee in the region of £90m, in an attempt to price Bayern out of the market. [@CrossyDailyStar]

(Bruno Fernandes) Manchester City have already made an offer of €55m plus two players, however Sporting want at least €70m. The Portuguese side are still confident they will get that amount. Txiki Begiristain has been invited to the Taça de Portugal Final to celebrate the partnership between City and Sporting which has been agreed. Although Bruno Fernandes is not part of this deal, the good relationship between the clubs could help a deal be found. [@abolapt]

BREAKING: Bayern have made a first €80m bid for Leroy Sané and talks have started, now waiting for City's answer [@FabrizioRomano]

5. Manchester United have submitted an opening bid for Lyon striker Moussa Dembélé worth more than €40m, according to the reliable @B_Quarez. More follows.

6. If Manchester City let two major centre-backs leave, they will only bring in one replacement – and that is hoped to be Maguire.

Eric Garcia is set to be promoted to the first-team next season, although would not be expected to play much in the Premier League.

[@Sammy_Goal]

If Sane leaves, City would further explore a move for Joao Felix, although they are reluctant to pay his €120m buy-out clause.

City have spoken at length with Jorge Mendes about a move, but as it stands the club would not push ahead with it unless Sane leaves.

[@Sammy_Goal]

Manchester City identified Rodri as their top target for the defensive midfield role long before the end of the season, and are ready to pay his buy-out clause.

City are confident he will choose them, having given his approval to their terms some time ago.

[@Sammy_Goal]

7. ?

#Juventus, #Dybala sul suo futuro: “Voglio restare” | #Calciomercato https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/dybala-juventus-calciomercato …

4:10 PM - May 24, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

Dybala saying he wants to stay. But not sure what the club will choose.

8. United were concentrating on Longstaff while Newcastle focused on Benitez.
    They should be able to pick him up for £25m, which will be a bargain if he develops into the player Solskjaer is convinced he will #mufchttps://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/manchesterunited/man-utd-poised-to-bid-for-newcastles-sean-longstaff-as-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-looks-to-strengthen-a4151006.html …

9. Modern Day Legend

10. Ballbags ITK De Ligt won’t be going to Juve or Bayern unless they sell a few first after what they have signed so far.

11. We are now having youtube rumors also?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Ballbags ITK De Ligt won’t be going to Juve or Bayern unless they sell a few first after what they have signed so far.
    Week old. rumours change by the hour

13. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujakaa92 View Post
    We are now having youtube rumors also?
    The whole threads full of B/S rumours with no substance so it seemed a relevant place to put it.

14. Dybala: "My brother's statements? He spoke for himself, I talked to the club and Fabio Paratici and they know what I think. I want to stay at Juventus again next year, I want to continue playing here." [Sky]

15. ?

Man Utd are interested in Dembelé yes... but it’s not advanced deal yet! Still in early negotiations

16. ?

Marquinhos has just announced he’s gonna stay to PSG next season: “I will not move, I’ll be Paris Saint-Germain player also for season 19/20”. #PSG

17. ?

OFFICIAL: PSG confirm coach Thomas Tuchel's contract extension until 2021.

18. ?

Moise Kean's future is Bianconero. Juventus are close to tying him up to a 5-year contract till 2024 which will see him earn €2m/year https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx4MdbsCvTT/?igshid=6kzd0u270qny …

19. #mercato
    De Ligt muy cerca del United! OJO!
    No definitivo pero propuesta MUY buena para el jugador

"Ligt very close to United! Eye! Not definitive but VERY good proposal for the player"

20. That is VERY good.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post

#mercato
    De Ligt muy cerca del United! OJO!
    No definitivo pero propuesta MUY buena para el jugador

"Ligt very close to United! Eye! Not definitive but VERY good proposal for the player"
    Yeah, it's Raiola. I'll believe it when it happens officially. Until then, I still feel he is off to Barca.

22. ?

SCOOP: Qatar is in talks to buy a stake in @LUFC Leeds United. First major move in English football for the @PSG_English owner. Story w/ @cornishft @muradahmed @JFK_America https://www.ft.com/content/6e42c740-7f1e-11e9-b592-5fe435b57a3b … #FTFootball

23. Quote Originally Posted by Scouseinthehouse View Post
    Outside of this playing out on football manager in all realism he's not going anywhere without CL footie.

Oh for the day's of no windows and no 24/ 7 bunkum to fill copy.
    Hm. So very many players have been tempted by better wages before (not just here, mind), so that I'm not actively counting as a main factor (it still is a factor. though). Plus, depends on how it's sold also, I guess.

Will be very interesting if Raiola is made to eat humble pie, especially now that Barca apparently are not listening to demands. Either way, this is the first of the many transfer sagas this summer.

24. ?
    @FabrizioRamano

Carlo Ancelotti: "Kalidou Koulibaly is going to stay at Napoli also for next season". #transfers #Napoli #MUFC

11:06 PM - May 25, 2019

25. ?

Newcastle United put £61million transfer pot on the table for Rafa Benitez with Lee Charnley eager to resolve contract wrangle https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-put-61million-transfer-16329871?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter …

7:52 AM - May 26, 2019

26. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post

?

SCOOP: Qatar is in talks to buy a stake in @LUFC Leeds United. First major move in English football for the @PSG_English owner. Story w/ @cornishft @muradahmed @JFK_America https://www.ft.com/content/6e42c740-7f1e-11e9-b592-5fe435b57a3b … #FTFootball

Phil Hay? @PhilHayYEP

Phil Hay Retweeted Arash Massoudi
    Been up in Glasgow all day but have asked about this tonight. Interest from Qatar is real but message from Leeds end is that Radrizzani won’t be selling another stake at this stage:

Phil is top tier about Leeds. Would not feel good if Qatar should take over. The money could be useful but want to make it with Radz.

27. Uli Hoeneß hat einen gut gemeinten Rat für den unzufriedenen Boateng. pic.twitter.com/WSZ6kfZl4i

Uli Hoeneß about Jerome Boateng: "My friendly advice to him would be to leave the club. He needs a new challenge, he looks out of place."

28. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherkey View Post
    Hm. So very many players have been tempted by better wages before (not just here, mind), so that I'm not actively counting as a main factor (it still is a factor. though). Plus, depends on how it's sold also, I guess.

Will be very interesting if Raiola is made to eat humble pie, especially now that Barca apparently are not listening to demands. Either way, this is the first of the many transfer sagas this summer.
    Barcelona genuinely can't afford to go higher on him. And they have to sell to buy anyway so. So it's a genuine tussle. With Barcelona obvious favourites, but United an actual option. Not buy any of the it's close. But it's not a tactic.

29. ?

Conte has pursued Lukaku in past and the Man United striker has said he’d like to play in Serie A- let’s see what happens

30. ?

Newcastle refuse to comment on reports Mike Ashley has sold club for £350m to Dubai-based billionaire, writes @LukeEdwardsTelehttps://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/05/26/newcastle-refuse-comment-reports-mike-ashley-has-sold-club-350m/ …

31. Maurizio Sarri is the favourite to replace Max Allegri at Juventus this summer. [La Stampa/CdS] pic.twitter.com/ySnLefhGaI

32. #OlympiqueMarsiglia, contatti positivi e accordo vicino con l'allenatore portoghese #VillasBoashttps://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/olympique-marsiglia-villas-boas-allenatore-trattativa-in-chiusura …

AVB close to joint Marseille as manager. Article also says Sarri favourite for the Juve job.

33. ?

West Ham have had an £18m bid for midfielder Andre Gomes rejected by Barcelona, Sky Sports News understands.

34. Daniel James has been given time to grieve, by Swansea, Wales and Manchester United, quite rightly.

I understand that his move to United will go through, in time. Swansea chairman Trevor Birch is resigned to that fact. #mufchttps://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-daniel-james-transfer-16337200 …

35. OFFICIEL! Mathieu Valbuena signe à L'Olympiacos!
    ( @Nabil_djellit ) pic.twitter.com/YE8MIvseev

36. Matthijs De Ligt has moved away from Barcelona. The club consider that the operation is unaffordable and that there are other priorities to be covered in the team. #mufc [@Marsallorente]

37. #Milan, not only Leonardo: #Gattuso will also leave the club in the next hours

38. Barcelona is working on alternatives for Matthijs de Ligt. The high claims of De Ligt, Raiola and the other good offer (Man United) makes it difficult for the player to end up at Barça. [via @gerardromero]

Explained in #TuDirà[email protected] Barça is already working with alternatives for DE LIGT. GRIEZMANN's B plan is also activated and advanced. #frac1
    Last edited by Theatre of Dreams83; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:05 PM.

39. Florentino Pérez (to Onda Cero): "Hazard? We have been trying to sign Hazard to Real Madrid for several years. And are again"

Florentino Pérez (to Onda Cero): "We have not received offers for Gareth Bale or any others"

Florentino Pérez (on Onda Cero): "We have not spoken with Mbappé, and we are not going to do so. Regarding the players we are interested in, we'll talk to their clubs."

Florentino Pérez is on radio now with Onda Cero: "Sergio Ramos has not been in my house and I've not been to his. They came to my office and they told me they had a great offer from China, but that the norms/rules in China would not allow them to pay a transfer fee"

40. Reports in l'Equipe that Real Madrid have made an offer of between €30-35 million for left back Ferland Mendy, which has been rejected by Lyon - who are looking for €55 million.

?

Florentino Perez: "I have a lot of interest in Eden Hazard coming to Madrid. He's one of the best footballers. Last year we wanted him but... this year I’ve the dream, the feeling that Hazard will be coming to Real Madrid”. #CFC #Chelsea #RealMadrid

41. West Ham United and Arsenal are battling it out for André Gomes. His price is set at 30 million euros. [rac1]

Denis Suárez is close to joining Valencia. [rac1] pic.twitter.com/X5raxJ4p8k

42. ?

BREAKING: Leeds United have officially exercised the option to extend Marcelo Bielsa's contract to the end of the 2019/20 season.

43. ?

Felicidades nesta nova etapa Felipe
    Para sempre um de nós #FCPorto

FC Porto reached an agreement with Atletico Madrid for the transfer of Felipe

44. #Tottenham (to replace Eriksen) and #ManchesterUnited are really interested in Giovanni #LoCelso. Betis Sevilla have bought him from #PSG for €25M, but to sell him they wants €50M at least. Contacts ongoing. #transfers #THFC #MUFC #mutd

45. ?

Spurs have made a significant bid for Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso.

More: https://bbc.in/2EDo5rJ #bbcfootbal

Tottenham have made a bid of about 60m euros (£53m) for Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso.

But Lo Celso has a 100m euro (£88m) release clause and it is understood Betis want to sell him for a fee closer to that amount.

Spurs will face competition for the 23-year-old Argentine with other Premier League clubs interested.

46. ?

OFFICIAL: #Xavi Hernandez will take over as the head coach of #AlSadd from the beginning of the next season!#Qatar

47. Marcel van see kraan (De Telegraaf) on sky tonight: ‘Barcelona are struggling to offer anywhere near as much as some other clubs are for De Ligt. They’ve got a set structure and signings de Ligt would disrupt that’

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO