Man City rocked by Balotelli blow

1. Man City rocked by Balotelli blow

Manchester City's Italian international striker Mario Balotelli is ruled out for a month with a knee injury.

More...

2. injured again ? damn ..

3. Gutted For Mario. It's the same injury that's flaired up again. I'd rest him for the remainder of the season now to get him fully fit again. This is somthing which could potentialy ruin his promising young career if not handled properly.

We should be fine with Tevez/Dzeko/Silva.

4. Mantorras? =X

5. Quote Originally Posted by Prakamos View Post
    Mantorras? =X
    lol don't think his injury is that serious lol, only out for a month

6. That guy do love drugs, since he said that just Messi is better than him..

7. oh no
    o.O

8. Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    oh no
    o.O
    LOL... you sarky git.

9. They'll cope fine without him. Though he has chipped in with some important goals, Dzeko will fill the gap nicely.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Blakefish80 View Post
    LOL... you sarky git.
    hate that kid o.O

11. Yeah, he did do a hattrick the other day.. but two of the goals were penalties and the other one was in offside

12. Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    hate that kid o.O
    He does have a bad attitude. His arrogance leaves a nasty taste in my mouth also especially for one so young who is pure raw talent but is yet to prove himself. I do however think he will turn into a world class player for us.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Blakefish80 View Post
    He does have a bad attitude. His arrogance leaves a nasty taste in my mouth also especially for one so young who is pure raw talent but is yet to prove himself. I do however think he will turn into a world class player for us.
    only if he take a break from his attitude.... raw talent indeed. Maybe someone like SAF could shape him ( rooney, ronaldo for example) but Mancini, I doubt... City needs good coach. Mancini is shit. Get Scolari and tittle chalange is there It would be fun, tho, we would still kick your a**

14. Dzeko is here now, they should be playing Dzeko in first team before Balotelli nontheless ...

15. Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    only if he take a break from his attitude.... raw talent indeed. Maybe someone like SAF could shape him ( rooney, ronaldo for example) but Mancini, I doubt... City needs good coach. Mancini is shit. Get Scolari and tittle chalange is there It would be fun, tho, we would still kick your a**
    Underestimate Roberto Mancini at your peril. And i would say the title challange is there now no? The league table and the current form of both teams certainly seems to indicate as such.

As for Ol' Bacon Chops whipping Mario into shape... Maybe. Undoubtedly he is a legendary great manager. That's undeniable as much as i hate to admit it. But his role in turning the likes of Ronaldo, Rooney, Scholes, Giggs etc into world class players is questionable in my honest opinion. I mean exactly how hard do you think it was to turn those players into what they became?... "Go out there and show me what you can do son"... "You're gunna be great son, we all know it" etc... Or do you think there was some sort of special training regime that only Fergie is privy too?

These guys were always gunna be top class. The Myth that Fergie turns raw talent into World class superstars is very much exaggerated. It's more truthfull to say Fergie has awesome scouts all over the globe who knows a good thing when they see it. The rest pretty much takes care of itself.

What Fergie does is turn these great players into a team of Champions time and again, and that's why the mans a genius. But don't fool yourself into believing he is some god like figure who crafts immense players out of rough lumps of clay. That's just not the case.

16. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    Winning 3 serie as is shit nowadays? Also won coppa italias with 2 cash strapped teams. Dont underestimate him, hes a brilliant manager and hes got the best out of a lot of players (zabaleta, kompany kolo toure, yaya toure, tevez, a johnson etc). Its this underestimation of mancini that gives us a little advantage imo.

Edit: The same scolari who failed with chelsea who had just won 2 titles, would not call him a good manager, if anything he is over rated. He won a world cup with brazil zomfg, they were in their prime!!
    Last edited by Joe; 12/01/2011 at 09:38 AM.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Winning 3 serie as is shit nowadays? Also won coppa italias with 2 cash strapped teams. Dont underestimate him, hes a brilliant manager and hes got the best out of a lot of players (zabaleta, kompany kolo toure, yaya toure, tevez, a johnson etc). Its this underestimation of mancini that gives us a little advantage imo.
    Yeah, Let them keep thinking he's shit. Hear other people say something often enough and the week minded will believe it themselves sooner or later rather than look at the bigger picture and asses the situation for themselves. That is a very peculiar character flaw in people that has always baffled me

18. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakefish80 View Post
    Yeah, Let them keep thinking he's shit. Hear other people say something often enough and the week minded will believe it themselves sooner or later rather than look at the bigger picture and asses the situation for themselves. That is a very peculiar character flaw in people that has always baffled me
    People say he inherited his inter team, this is not all true. he was awesome in the transfer market and signed maicon, cesar, ibra and cambiasso for cut price fees and he was reasonably sensible too. Hes a great defensive organiser and i like the football we play under him. All the fights (Balotelli and Boateng) are looked way too far into in my opinion, these things happen all the time as opinions will differ, its just that as its man city a big deal must be made. i think he has the dressing room behind him

19. you can thing whatever you want, but fergie is Role Model for every player. I would rather have him as a mentor than Mr.Mancini. Mancini,aint role model. He kicked a football player goddamn. I have every right to call him shit. He won 3 titles with Inter. He had no competiton, Juve ant serie b , milan fucked by their football a. lazio aint in top since 1995 and roma is just average team. Maybe the only manager that I dont respect as a manager and a human.
    All the fights (Balotelli and Boateng) are looked way too far into in my opinion
    they are still a fights, right ? so were rooney and ronaldo, but SAF sorted them. And yes, I must admit, you are challanging title now
    sry for bad eng... now, good night

20. The training ground bust ups only ever come to light because we are the only Club in the league with an open door policey in terms of the media filming/photographing our training sessions. I bet it happens up and down the country at every club all the time.

On MOTD2 a couple of weeks ago Lee Dixon said he lost count how many times he had to seperate Vieira and Adams. It shows passion and within 10 minuites it's forgotten about.

you can thing whatever you want, but fergie is Role Model for every player. I would rather have him as a mentor than Mr.Mancini. Mancini,aint role model. He kicked a football player goddamn. I have every right to call him shit. He won 3 titles with Inter. He had no competiton, Juve ant serie b , milan fucked by their football a. lazio aint in top since 1995 and roma is just average team. Maybe the only manager that I dont respect as a manager and a human.

they are still a fights, right ? so were rooney and ronaldo, but SAF sorted them. And yes, I must admit, you are challanging title now
    Anybody elses catch a word of that?... i got "You" and "Good night"
    Last edited by Blakefish80; 12/01/2011 at 10:05 AM.

21. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    you can thing whatever you want, but fergie is Role Model for every player. I would rather have him as a mentor than Mr.Mancini. Mancini,aint role model. He kicked a football player goddamn. I have every right to call him shit. He won 3 titles with Inter. He had no competiton, Juve ant serie b , milan fucked by their football a. lazio aint in top since 1995 and roma is just average team. Maybe the only manager that I dont respect as a manager and a human.

Youre a retard. Guess roy keane is a pathetic human being for ruining alfie inge haaland then. you wouldnt admit that though would you.

22. Can see this thread getting closed soon...

Anyway, I would hardly say "rocked".

23. Ahh well, at least he will be comforted at night with his daily new gf, his crazy hats and his £25k a day wage.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Blakefish80 View Post
    The training ground bust ups only ever come to light because we are the only Club in the league with an open door policey in terms of the media filming/photographing our training sessions. I bet it happens up and down the country at every club all the time.
    Yeah, because it's normal to just have a scrap in the middle of a training session.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Yeah, because it's normal to just have a scrap in the middle of a training session.
    Do you even dare guess how many fights there will have been at Liverpools training sessions over the past 12 months?

Like i said the fights amongst the Ctiy players make the news because we have an open door policey on our training sessions. These things happen at every club just behind closed doors.

P.S. off topic i know but what are those two new young signings like that Dalgliesh has just made. I'd never heard of them before but they're apparently pretty good. A Japanese winger and an Italian Centre Back... Welcome to Anfield Nikamotor and Robatelli

26. sunilvk7's Avatar sunilvk7Premium Member

• Quote Originally Posted by Xavi
      ‘In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen — the most complete — is Scholes. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times. Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything. If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more.
    SAF greatest ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Youre a retard. Guess roy keane is a pathetic human being for ruining alfie inge haaland then. you wouldnt admit that though would you.
    FFS get your facts right, Haaland retired coz of injury to the other Knee.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Yeah, liverpool players dont fight....and you can see the result on the pitch
    Stop suggesting that everything city does is wrong. Im tired of city being the club that everyone spits on.
    Last edited by Madridista CR7; 12/01/2011 at 12:12 PM.

28. Quote Originally Posted by BBC Sport View Post
    Manchester City's Italian international striker Mario Balotelli is ruled out for a month with a knee injury.

More...

Man City uled out...m8 you are hars on this matter.....here comes DZEKO!!!!

29. Do Man City fans not worry about harmony at the club? Yeah, the club has a lot of top quality players, but some of them appear pretty volatile to me. Last sort of thing that's needed is clash of egos or press reports of confrontations

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Just hearing he could be out for up to 2 months now. Any truth in this?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    He is not pathetic, just prick, like you.

31. not a huge loss tbh

32. Quote Originally Posted by Blakefish80 View Post
    The training ground bust ups only ever come to light because we are the only Club in the league with an open door policey in terms of the media filming/photographing our training sessions. I bet it happens up and down the country at every club all the time.

On MOTD2 a couple of weeks ago Lee Dixon said he lost count how many times he had to seperate Vieira and Adams. It shows passion and within 10 minuites it's forgotten about.

Anybody elses catch a word of that?... i got "You" and "Good night"
    Misli sta god hoces, SAF je uzor svim igracima. Mancini nije, covjek je udario fudbalera, i on da bude menadzer! Te 3 titule sto je osvojio sa Interom, osvojio je jer nije bilo konkurencije. Juvetus u drugog ligi, Milanu oduzeti bodovi, Lazio nije u vrhu od '95 godine, a Roma je samo prosjecan tim.
    I hope you understand now. If not, well, who cares. Im out.

33. Robwiks's Avatar Robwiks
    Rotation
    Just wondering something. I don't know much about Manchester City.. But don't they play with one striker - Tevez? Is Mancini going to change his tactics? I'm not sure Tevez would like playing on the flank..

34. Stay on topic, this isn't about Keane, Haaland or Mancini being 'shit'.

35. Its normal to have fights at trainings,

me and my best friend always have them cos 'I tackle him too hard'

but our coach says -'Train as you would play in a real match..' so I do

36. Good, glad scum like that has been sidelined and might do man shitty some favours

37. Quote Originally Posted by Blakefish80 View Post
    . And i would say the title challange is there now no?
    Not anymore

38. At his best, Balotelli has it all. His finish against Villa was supreme: Friedel, good keeper that he is, had narrowed down the gap well but Balotelli was confident and talented enough to just coolly lift it in. Equally though, his attitude will need to be curbed if he is to be a good player.

39. Dunno why you bumped this lol but yeh that was an amazing finish.

40. Fiery temperament can help a player with his confidence and ability however there's a limit. I don't mind the whole idea of fire to a footballer's game however this player needs to realise he's supposed to be a role model. Mario came to England and is away from racist abuse and backwards football and has the chance to prove himself. He should shut up and knuckle down.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO