Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Newcastle united didnt come from 4 down, their fans did...... they were magnificent.

2. thorton
    First Team
    Quote Originally Posted by leedsfan86 View Post
    Newcastle united didnt come from 4 down, their fans did...... they were magnificent.
    apart from the ones leaving in the first half

3. Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    To the people who liked the OP are you still in 4 competitions in February?

Thought not
    Yes actually I am, Rangers 5 points off top spot with 2 games in hand. League Cup final.Scottish Cup semi final against the mhanky mob today.Europa League game against Sporting Lisbon.

Arsenal 4 points off the top on equal games with Man U.League Cup against Birmingham(C'Mon Barry),FA Cup against Leyton Orient you'll probably field some reserve team feeling cocky. Champions League against Barcelona No Chance.

I'm sorry but Arsenal don't deserve to win anything this season after that display.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Souty View Post
    Yes actually I am, Rangers 5 points off top spot with 2 games in hand. League Cup final.Scottish Cup semi final against the mhanky mob today.Europa League game against Sporting Lisbon.

Arsenal 4 points off the top on equal games with Man U.League Cup against Birmingham(C'Mon Barry),FA Cup against Leyton Orient you'll probably field some reserve team feeling cocky. Champions League against Barcelona No Chance.

I'm sorry but Arsenal don't deserve to win anything this season after that display.
    And your in a league that only has two teams init

Well done

5. I was watching MOTD highlights and i screamed the house down when Tiote scored...i don't even like newcastle! I thought Nolan and Barton scared the shit outa Sczcesny (sp) and that played a part in conceding four goals...good players to have really in a team; the bully

6. curtis290
    Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SamScfc View Post
    That was the best comment in the history of FM-Base.

But, we're you being serious?
    If it happens, it'll be on youtube. Keep in mind though when I studied at university I made the same statement about the Giants vs. Patriots Superbowl (didn't think Belichick could lose with two weeks of preparation) and followed through with it. It was totally worth it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Are you the worst fan in history?

3 very poor refereeing decisions, and a brilliant spirit from Newcastle. 4-0 within 26 minutes, 4-4 at FT.
    Actually, I'm not really a fan. My favorite team in England is Leeds but I don't care too much for English football. I really admire Arsenal for their financial policy, youth policy, and for being the only team in England that plays really attractive football, even if the results suffer sometimes. So I really, really want to see them do well and win the league (it'd be good for football, and plus I really don't like ManU). But since I've never even been to the UK I can't claim any affiliation to Arsenal. And if they changed their philosophy (got a big spending owner or starting playing boring football like Chelsea) than I'd root against them all the time.

On-topic: Can anyone see them recovering from this psychologically? Has a team every blown a 4 goal lead in 20 minutes and then gone on to win the league? From a newly promoted team who just lost their leading goal-scorer? I think when people look back at this season they will point to the 3-2 Tottenham game and this game as the turning points for ManU. I don't see how you can maintain the self-belief that you can actually win a title after a game like that. It's clear to themselves and everyone that they can't defend worth two shits without Vermaelen. But I have a feeling that mostly it's a mental problem, they just don't have the mental strength and the confidence to win since it's been so long.
    Last edited by curtis290; 06/02/2011 at 05:07 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mvp93 View Post
    And your in a league that only has two teams init

Well done
    Arsenal rich team from London who can attract top players

Rangers a shitty wee team with no money from Govan

We have been just as equally successful as you in winning only one European competition.

Also If you knew anything about Scottish Football you would know that Hearts are a good team and anyone can beat anyone in our League we lost 3-0 to Hibs who are relegation candidates.

Any way your League is 2x bigger. 2x2= 4 big team's, so proportionally you're point is rather poor

8. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    why are talking about scottish football? back on topic

9. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    LOL. Bitter much?

Once you get knocked out to Barca you'll probably go back to supporting Spain, Right?
    UH - He's not English, so why can't he support who he wants in the WC? And what has that got to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    Bottlers, shit and wank...?
    Mature, Scott.

Barton got the ball, if you watched it... It was a good tackle, that image is mis leading. He came in hard but go tthe ball, Diaby over reacted, 2 incidents, means one for holding bartons kneck other for pushing Nolan, Not a hard concept.

difference being Nolan only did one thing there.... a minimal headlock as the keeper was holding onto the ball.

1st one was a clumsy challenge, any contact makes it a pen....

The red card was right, the first pen was right... The offside was right( RVPs). Looking for excuses i see.

Yep, Shame you couldnt do what champions do, and take advantage when the top side loses... Real shame that.

Next up city, We will see what happens at OT.
    It was a tackle that went right through Diaby, and could easily have broken his leg. The image is a close-up, how is that misleading? Barton gets the ball but goes in with such force that Diaby could easily have been injured. MOTD missed this, just as they missed Karl Henry sticking his studs in Fabregas' shin when we played Wolves.

Yeah exactly - 2 incidents. One was grabbing Barton by the neck, the other for pushing Nolan, AFTER Nolan pushed him. So if that's effectively two bookable offences in one, why isn't Nolan Booked? We should have had a FK, I stand by what I said - it was a dangerous challenge from Barton.

Nolan should have been booked before, though - and what's the difference between that and Diaby? Other than there being one incident? Szczesny being a douche isn't an excuse - a "minimal headlock" includes him grabbing him and pushing him to the floor, in exactly the same way as Diaby.

First one was clumsy, I accepted that - but there isn't any contact.. He doesn't touch the ball or the man, and there's nothing to make Best fall over. Can see why it was given though.

The offside was right, just. I'm not looking for excuses, you're twisting my words again - I praised Newcastle for their spirit and fightback, but said there were several refereeing decisions that were wrong. I said on the other thread that I didn't say that's why we drew, we have ourselves to blame, so stop twisting my words to suit your purpose.

Yup, shame you could do what Champions do and win when you don't play well/go unbeaten for 49 games/take advantage when the team below you drops points... Oh wait..

Next up City, to expose your defensive frailties without Ferdinand. Pace vs Vidic should be fun to watch, with any luck City's defence can do what they did at the Emirates.

10. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    fuck me, everyone stop being so petty or im closing the thread

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    why are talking about scottish football? back on topic
    Someone said that people who liked the op were not in 4 comps and I was saying I was.

But back on topic:Arsenal don't deserve to win anything now after that.

But fair play to Newcastle for having the mentality to keep pressing I was listing on the radio and I was thinking this could be embarrassing you need to credit them for that

12. If you see a Arsenal supporter walking a dog, get them to call 080 4-0 4-1 4-2 4-3 4-4 for free advice on how to hold on to a lead

13. all the officals where awful in this and the spurs game, however newcastle deserve the credit by taking there chance to do the impossible so credit to them, any supporter that see`s there team 4-0 down and keep supporting there team from the stands deserves credit too so to them congrats.

14. Quote Originally Posted by m5rcc View Post
    If you see a Arsenal supporter walking a dog, get them to call 080 4-0 4-1 4-2 4-3 4-4 for free advice on how to hold on to a lead
    Brilliant :L Said it to my bro he's an Arsenal fan now he's heavy pissed off

15. This made my day, I am sure even the fiercest fans of ours wouldn't expect such a turn around after 0-4 at HT. But the lads didn't lose the hope and in the end we snatched an impossible point.

16. There was an announcement at Stamford Bridge yesterday as well at half time;

''A man by the name of Arsene Wenger went missing in Newcastle late Saturday night, if anyone has any information on this please call our hotline on 04 14 24 34 44.''

As you can imagine, this was met by a huge cheer by both sets of fans. The only thing Chelsea could cheer about all day

17. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post

Mature, Scott.

It was a tackle that went right through Diaby, and could easily have broken his leg. The image is a close-up, how is that misleading? Barton gets the ball but goes in with such force that Diaby could easily have been injured. MOTD missed this, just as they missed Karl Henry sticking his studs in Fabregas' shin when we played Wolves.

Yeah exactly - 2 incidents. One was grabbing Barton by the neck, the other for pushing Nolan, AFTER Nolan pushed him. So if that's effectively two bookable offences in one, why isn't Nolan Booked? We should have had a FK, I stand by what I said - it was a dangerous challenge from Barton.

Nolan should have been booked before, though - and what's the difference between that and Diaby? Other than there being one incident? Szczesny being a douche isn't an excuse - a "minimal headlock" includes him grabbing him and pushing him to the floor, in exactly the same way as Diaby.

First one was clumsy, I accepted that - but there isn't any contact.. He doesn't touch the ball or the man, and there's nothing to make Best fall over. Can see why it was given though.

The offside was right, just. I'm not looking for excuses, you're twisting my words again - I praised Newcastle for their spirit and fightback, but said there were several refereeing decisions that were wrong. I said on the other thread that I didn't say that's why we drew, we have ourselves to blame, so stop twisting my words to suit your purpose.

Yup, shame you could do what Champions do and win when you don't play well/go unbeaten for 49 games/take advantage when the team below you drops points... Oh wait..

Next up City, to expose your defensive frailties without Ferdinand. Pace vs Vidic should be fun to watch, with any luck City's defence can do what they did at the Emirates.
    I was just asking what he meant by typical arsenal... FOOL.

You really are an idiot,. Bartons tackle was hard but very fair, only you arsenal fans are clueless and think he fouled him...? Diaby history with injuries isnt an excuse to react like a pleb.

Get Barton by the kneck is a straight red card anyway, got what he deserved, he acted like a stupid mong.

He should never of kept hold of the ball, and it was hardly a physical headlock... Man up and take it i say.

You semm hell bent on blaming the ref and calling him awful and such, when he made some really brave but correct call.

OMG did you just say that... Well heres you wanting a big response from me, But i counter you with a better arguement... The very best teams win many league titles and retain trophies and leagues,. Prosper in europe not just play well for 49 games and do fuck all since just like arsenals invicibles... Oh wait Never mind..

you really thinking Vidic will be a weak link, If so your a fool. He is the best CB in the world and Bring City on... Next up you have Wolves then Barcelona so good luck with that.

18. Arsenals problem a lack mental strength when things go wrong they go into a state of panic rightfully taken advantage of by Newcastle and their fans. Never liked diaby can see why he was angry but a stupid lack of control to go grabbing people ffs.

Rosicy seemed to have a mare, playing best onside, involved in a penalty and his weak attempt at a clearance lead to tiote's goal, I didn't know whether to cry or celebrate was a good goal.

19. W4FC B3N's Avatar W4FC B3N
    Modern Day Legend
    Arsenal have lost good leads more than once in the past couple of seasons.. Tottenham and Wigan are noteable ones. Never 4 goals though, when was the last time a team threw away a 4 goal lead?

20. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I was just asking what he meant by typical arsenal... FOOL.

You really are an idiot,. Bartons tackle was hard but very fair, only you arsenal fans are clueless and think he fouled him...? Diaby history with injuries isnt an excuse to react like a pleb.

Get Barton by the kneck is a straight red card anyway, got what he deserved, he acted like a stupid mong.

He should never of kept hold of the ball, and it was hardly a physical headlock... Man up and take it i say.

You semm hell bent on blaming the ref and calling him awful and such, when he made some really brave but correct call.

OMG did you just say that... Well heres you wanting a big response from me, But i counter you with a better arguement... The very best teams win many league titles and retain trophies and leagues,. Prosper in europe not just play well for 49 games and do fuck all since just like arsenals invicibles... Oh wait Never mind..

you really thinking Vidic will be a weak link, If so your a fool. He is the best CB in the world and Bring City on... Next up you have Wolves then Barcelona so good luck with that.
    You keep putting words in my mouth.. You have your opinion on Barton's challenge, I have mine - we're not going to agree so let's just leave it..

I didn't say Diaby had an excuse for reacting like that, I said that I can understand his reaction but it was silly and unnecessary.

He did what most goalkeepers do nowadays, and I'd say it's fairly difficult to stay on your feet and man up when someone like Nolan gets you in a headlock and forces you to the ground - that's a red card offence in itself IMO - I've said Diaby's was a red card, and for me there's no difference - except if he did that to an outfield player, he'd be off but since it's a GK who was holding onto the ball, it's only yellow.

Being a douche or whatever has nothing to do with it, if Diaby's injury history isn't an excuse, neither is Szczesny time-wasting..

I haven't BLAMED the ref for anything, Scott - I've said at least 5 times that Arsenal have themselves to blame, your the one hell bent on putting words in my mouth and making shit up.

He was awful, though - all of the officials were - Best's offside goal, the penalty for fuck all at the very least we agree on, plus a lot of other challenges from both sides that went unpunished without even a FK - if you watched the whole match, you'd have seen this.

I'm not wanting a big response from you at all, I wish you'd stfu tbh but that's not going to happen.. You said we should have done what champions do when you lost to Wolves - it's hardly the right timing to say that - we threw away a four-goal lead, not what champions do etc etc but not a lot of point saying we should win when we don't play well and hold onto leads when you didn't this weekend. OK, we've not done much since the invincibles, but i'm just glad that it doesn't look like anyone's going to break that record anytime soon (it's a moot point, Idk why we're talking about this)

I think Vidic struggles against pace is all, he's obviously a quality CB but Torres ripped him apart every time he played against him (pretty much) and w/out Ferdinand your defence looks very shaky (not that Arsenal can talk) - I think (Hope) Tevez's pace and trickery can be your undoing. I've not said we're brilliant and we're going to win everything etc etc I don't know what us having Wolves at home and Barcelona in the CL has anything to do with anything tbh.

Fin.

21. All I want to say on this matter is Joey Barton is always targeted for challenges that no one likes, just because of his history......I agree with both of you, Joey chaellenge was a fair one, and yes sometimes players do react.....But fair play to Barton...18 months ago he would of reacted to that sort of abuse....I think he as matured so much as a person and player......can any one remember the wolves game this year!!!???? they were kicking him in the air......and he showed that he had alot of character not to react.

BARTON FOR ENGLAND

22. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by potta View Post
    All I want to say on this matter is Joey Barton is always targeted for challenges that no one likes, just because of his history......I agree with both of you, Joey chaellenge was a fair one, and yes sometimes players do react.....But fair play to Barton...18 months ago he would of reacted to that sort of abuse....I think he as matured so much as a person and player......can any one remember the wolves game this year!!!???? they were kicking him in the air......and he showed that he had alot of character not to react.

BARTON FOR ENGLAND
    I actually agree. I'm not really taking Barton's history into account, more that he generally likes to get stuck in, and for me, his challenge was dangerous.

He has matured significantly, it's great to see tbh although he did punch someone in the chest earlier this season.. You don't want to see any player with that kind of reputation in the PL if he continues to live up to it (why i'm so glad Diouf is gone). He's got his head down and worked hard, so fair play.

23. W4FC B3N's Avatar W4FC B3N
    Modern Day Legend
    I would hate to see Barton leave the PL or Newcastle! Diouf has got it bad now, already getting bullied by Scott Brown lmao! Barton has stepped it up when he needed to. Good on him!

24. Quote Originally Posted by W4FC B3N View Post
    Arsenal have lost good leads more than once in the past couple of seasons.. Tottenham and Wigan are noteable ones. Never 4 goals though, when was the last time a team threw away a 4 goal lead?
    I am guessing but it could, ironically, be Newcastle themselves. September 22 1984 at half time the score is Queens Park Rangers 0-4 Newcastle. Final score was 5-5.

25. rumours flying about concerning match fixing involving dowd and rosicky...but most likely just over-reaction by media to a shock result.

26. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Check out an in-depth tactical analysis of yesterday's dramatic game at #arsenalreport with an interactive average position chalkboard and graphics illustrating the most important points. New blog just open so check it out! http://bit.ly/f1Pev1

27. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    Check out an in-depth tactical analysis of yesterday's dramatic game at #arsenalreport with an interactive average position chalkboard and graphics illustrating the most important points. New blog just open so check it out! http://bit.ly/f1Pev1
    Er yeah, right.

"4 key refereeing decisions the officials got wrong that changed the game"

You make no mention of Leon Best's 'goal' being wrongly chalked out for offside. So Arsenal Report don't consider this a potential game changer? Or is it a fact it doesn't fit in with your agenda?

Also, RVP WAS offside in the last minute. May only have been by a couple of inches but offside is offside. Besides, the keeper and defender had stopped playing when the whistle blew yet RVP carried on so no guarantee he would of scored anyway.

28. Quote Originally Posted by YTFC Fan View Post
    Er yeah, right.

You make no mention of Leon Best's 'goal' being wrongly chalked out for offside. So Arsenal Report don't consider this a potential game changer? Or is it a fact it doesn't fit in with your agenda?

Also, RVP WAS offside in the last minute. May only have been by a couple of inches but offside is offside. Besides, the keeper and defender had stopped playing when the whistle blew yet RVP carried on so no guarantee he would of scored anyway.
    He was awful, though - all of the officials were - Best's offside goal, the penalty for fuck all at the very least we agree on, plus a lot of other challenges from both sides that went unpunished without even a FK - if you watched the whole match, you'd have seen this.
    Yes he does. I might not agree with his view on the Barton challenge, but no-one's denying Best was onside...

29. Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    Neither are you... Your in 3 cups and soon to be out of the champs league... Calum stop getting so up tight.. Arsenal havent done anything yet and it is more then likley all your end up with is the Carling cup( oh the arsneal fans opinions will change)
    Thats Rich Coming From A Manchester United Fan.. What Did You Win Last Year? Oh The Carling Cup And Thats A Team That Won The Prem 3 Years In A Row Plus A Champions League AND A Few Community Shields.. WHAT AN IMPROVMENT EH?

30. This was the best match I have ever watched live (no joke). Tiote's goal at the end just summed it up nicely. BTW I am a Manchester United fan, and yes it is obvious we have declined since the departure of cr7... But this is about Newcastle being FRIGGIN AWESOME

31. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YTFC Fan View Post
    Er yeah, right.

Firstly, the first article wasn't written by me, the "Second Opinion" section is.

Secondly, maybe she forgot to mention it, idk tbh but focus on the tactics instead of continuing a debate that ended about 3 pages ago.

Thirdly, how can you say RVP may not have scored - the finish he applied wasn't going to be stopped by anyone, regardless of whether they were still playing..

32. Quote Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
    Yes he does. I might not agree with his view on the Barton challenge, but no-one's denying Best was onside...
    Click the Arsenal Report link he posted and read it. The 4 points from my quote are taken from that. No mention of that hence my comment.

33. Joss's Avatar JossPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YTFC Fan View Post
    Click the Arsenal Report link he posted and read it. The 4 points from my quote are taken from that. No mention of that hence my comment.
    OK - well she left something out, then. Big whoop, the article focuses mainly on Arsenal tbf and I'm sure if you asked her, she wouldn't deny it - she either didn't notice it and doesn't read a lot of these threads or it slipped her mind. She does mention a decision against Newcastle that shouldn't have been given though, so stop whining - the rest of us have.

34. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    Secondly, maybe she forgot to mention it, idk tbh but focus on the tactics instead of continuing a debate that ended about 3 pages ago.

Thirdly, how can you say RVP may not have scored - the finish he applied wasn't going to be stopped by anyone, regardless of whether they were still playing..
    Firstly, I will focus on whatever I wish to as long as it is on topic. The topic is entitled Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal. So I am on topic.

Secondly, he may not have done. That is a fact. He may have done, he may not have done.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

OK - well she left something out, then. Big whoop, the article focuses mainly on Arsenal tbf and I'm sure if you asked her, she wouldn't deny it - she either didn't notice it and doesn't read a lot of these threads or it slipped her mind. She does mention a decision against Newcastle that shouldn't have been given though, so stop whining - the rest of us have.
    Not whining, just adding to the report to make it accurate because right now, it isn't.

Anyway, I am done with the thread.
    Last edited by YTFC Fan; 08/02/2011 at 02:05 AM.

35. CJACKO11's Avatar CJACKO11
    Modern Day Legend
    The RSPCA have acted quickly after the weekends events in Newcastle, if you see an Arsenal fan with a dog ask them to call 0800 40 41 42 for free advice about how to hold on to the lead.

36. Quote Originally Posted by m5rcc View Post
    If you see a Arsenal supporter walking a dog, get them to call 080 4-0 4-1 4-2 4-3 4-4 for free advice on how to hold on to a lead
    Quote Originally Posted by CJACKO11 View Post
    The RSPCA have acted quickly after the weekends events in Newcastle, if you see an Arsenal fan with a dog ask them to call 0800 40 41 42 for free advice about how to hold on to the lead.
    Only a day late pretty much big man

37. Quote Originally Posted by CJACKO11 View Post
    Old.

Look further up the thread

38. really like the article by joss and the other writer most of what was said was accurate

my problem with arsenal is with the full backs or should i say wing backs they are far too attacking for my liking as we already have width for Arsh and Walcott it makes us too open look at man utd game for instance

39. Quote Originally Posted by leeumoconnor69 View Post
    rumours flying about concerning match fixing involving dowd and rosicky...but most likely just over-reaction by media to a shock result.
    Your user title is rather outdated, friend.

40. Quote Originally Posted by Joss View Post
    I didn't say Diaby had an excuse for reacting like that, I said that I can understand his reaction but it was silly and unnecessary.

He did what most goalkeepers do nowadays, and I'd say it's fairly difficult to stay on your feet and man up when someone like Nolan gets you in a headlock and forces you to the ground - that's a red card offence in itself IMO - I've said Diaby's was a red card, and for me there's no difference - except if he did that to an outfield player, he'd be off but since it's a GK who was holding onto the ball, it's only yellow.

Being a douche or whatever has nothing to do with it, if Diaby's injury history isn't an excuse, neither is Szczesny time-wasting..

I haven't BLAMED the ref for anything, Scott - I've said at least 5 times that Arsenal have themselves to blame, your the one hell bent on putting words in my mouth and making shit up.

I'm not wanting a big response from you at all, I wish you'd stfu tbh but that's not going to happen.. You said we should have done what champions do when you lost to Wolves - it's hardly the right timing to say that - we threw away a four-goal lead, not what champions do etc etc but not a lot of point saying we should win when we don't play well and hold onto leads when you didn't this weekend. OK, we've not done much since the invincibles, but i'm just glad that it doesn't look like anyone's going to break that record anytime soon (it's a moot point, Idk why we're talking about this)

I think Vidic struggles against pace is all, he's obviously a quality CB but Torres ripped him apart every time he played against him (pretty much) and w/out Ferdinand your defence looks very shaky (not that Arsenal can talk) - I think (Hope) Tevez's pace and trickery can be your undoing. I've not said we're brilliant and we're going to win everything etc etc I don't know what us having Wolves at home and Barcelona in the CL has anything to do with anything tbh.

Fin.
    How can you understand a thuggish reaction like that though...? He got a player round the kneck for not even committing a foul...?

Most keepers get booked for it and most player get booked for taking the ball of them force fully nowadays...So normal decision being taken.

He made 1 wrong decision and 1 controversial decision... And many many many right ones... ( i did watch the game)

We lost to wolves not the same as throwing away four goals leads is it, and you have said so many times, utd have been shit this season, yet we find ourselves four points a head... So we must be doing something right, maybe just maybe, it is playing like champions elect.

Torres myth again, he has done nothing for last 4 games now against Utd... Vidic had one real poor game against him, that was it.

41. Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    How can you understand a thuggish reaction like that though...? He got a player round the kneck for not even committing a foul...?

Most keepers get booked for it and most player get booked for taking the ball of them force fully nowadays...So normal decision being taken.

He made 1 wrong decision and 1 controversial decision... And many many many right ones... ( i did watch the game)

We lost to wolves not the same as throwing away four goals leads is it, and you have said so many times, utd have been shit this season, yet we find ourselves four points a head... So we must be doing something right, maybe just maybe, it is playing like champions elect.

Torres myth again, he has done nothing for last 4 games now against Utd... Vidic had one real poor game against him, that was it.
    Off-Topic - Torres tears apart your defense most times

Example A [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZL9E8SCxlI"]Nando[/ame]

42. Quote Originally Posted by mvp93 View Post
    Off-Topic - Torres tears apart your defense most times

Example A Nando
    That was Rio fucking up not Vidic which was Joss original point, and that game was a little while a go, The last 4 games Torres has actually be pretty quite, Whilst Vidic has been superior.

43. OT-well is i was referring to the defence in general which includes vidic

When Rio and Vidic see Nando you can see the fear

44. Quote Originally Posted by mvp93 View Post
    OT-well is i was referring to the defence in general which includes vidic

When Rio and Vidic see Nando you can see the fear
    You for real, that was a few years ago now, He has done nothing since then and isnt the same player he was, I would be more fearful of Drogba or Tevez tbh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO