Like Tree38887Likes

The Manchester United Thread

1. 6 of the players in the Man Utd 18 weren’t born when Buffon made his CL debut, differing levels of experience to say the least
    zzeezzy likes this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    More questions than answers atm with most of them mate, especially due to contract situations, If Fred had a howler could break his united career on the biggest stage, but if he managed to follow up the assist at the weekend with a great performance tonight, could make him in a United shirt. Lets wait and see, on the biggest stage like this you really see how good these players are or can be.
    Theres only Periera that’s out of contract. If we are judging players future on a game like this there’s something seriously wrong! Luckily Ole ain’t that stupid and has a lot of sense.

3. Wtf that was a good tackle.

Hold tight lads

4. Why must I have to go out now

5. My striker. My fucking striker

6. Great start. WOOHOO!!!

7. What a load of shite, give them more room and sit deeper why don't you. Sorry but that was coming for fuck sake, after an early goal and we give them the freedom of the globe.

8. Bailly at RB is having a mare!! And Young isn’t helping.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Bailly at RB is having a mare!! And Young isn’t helping.
    Need to get him off asap for dalot and go back to a back 4 with young at RB while we still have a chance

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

10. Quote Originally Posted by steveorobbo View Post
    Need to get him off asap for dalot and go back to a back 4 with young at RB while we still have a chance

We are playing a back 4. Ole got this horribly wrong. If we are supposed to be playing a back 5 no one has told Young.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    We are playing a back 4. Ole got this horribly wrong. If we are supposed to be playing a back 5 no one has told Young.
    I thought it was a back 3 with young and Shaw as wing backs? That's how it looks with Bailly constantly in the middle anyway

12. Quote Originally Posted by steveorobbo View Post
    I thought it was a back 3 with young and Shaw as wing backs? That's how it looks with Bailly constantly in the middle anyway

Its suppose to be but Young’s not dropping in.

Get the feck in there!!

13. I dont know witch game to watch...
    Tyton likes this.

14. How the fucks that not a yellow for Verratti!

Bailly off injured. Yet just what we need!
    Last edited by Theatre of Dreams83; 06/03/2019 at 09:36 PM.

15. You can't say they aren't trying now. Lukaku again. PSG's away goal advantage has gone, one more goal without reply and it's United's game.

16. Call me Ole lol

17. Good thing is he's had the bollocks to spot the mistake and fix it early. Most managers would have left it to half time and hoped for an improvement

18. Great effort by the lads, we were all over the place first 15-20 mins but we've had a great attitude. Got to say Fred has been fantastic, Lukaku as well and Rashford doing his best. Dalot's piece of skill had their defender on toast and then does something stupid, but man that boys got tekkers.

19. Quote Originally Posted by steveorobbo View Post
    Good thing is he's had the bollocks to spot the mistake and fix it early. Most managers would have left it to half time and hoped for an improvement

Bailly was injured that’s why he went off. He’s got ice strapped to his ankle.

Its worked though thank god.

20. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Great effort by the lads, we were all over the place first 15-20 mins but we've had a great attitude. Got to say Fred has been fantastic, Lukaku as well and Rashford doing his best. Dalot's piece of skill had their defender on toast and then does something stupid, but man that boys got tekkers.
    Boys a huge talent for sure! Rashford been our worst player imo. Looks well out of sorts.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Boys a huge talent for sure! Rashford been our worst player imo. Looks well out of sorts.
    Cmon, hard game, main guys out and the weather. He has played decent, he is doing right thing to challenge the GK in that weather.
    zzeezzy likes this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    not for me, Rashford worked his socks off and made some great runs. Slightly offside on that one chance, could easily of gone in on another day.

But most importantly he contributed for the 2nd goal, he has that skill of hitting a ball a certain way that GK fumbles it. It's not a fluke either, he's done it more than once and keeper has made a mistake. Fair play to Lukaku not switching off and following it up.
    Bujakaa92 likes this.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    What he was worse than Bailly! Although to be fair Young wasn't exactly helping matters with Bailly.

24. Quote Originally Posted by woolly View Post
    What he was worse than Bailly! Although to be fair Young wasn't exactly helping matters with Bailly.
    Meant the whole half. Really don’t think Rashford been good at all. Misplaced loads of passes. Been huge parts of the half where he’s lacked effort. Bossed off the ball easy. Looking frustrated

25. Refs been poor, if one of ours sneezes it’s a FK PSG

26. How the fuck is that penalty.

27. That is an abysmal descision hows that a pen?
    Tyton likes this.

28. Get the duck bshbdhduehhrhdudjdnbzvsinn innnnnnnnn hdodmdmdudb omgomgomg

29. Ole at the wheel!

PSG CL bottlers again what a surprise!!!!!!

30. 10/10 leaving a night out to watch the final ten mins was one of my greatest decsisions

31. Quote Originally Posted by Bujakaa92 View Post
    Like Ajax showing, never fucking give up!
    Told ya!!!!

32. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOLY SHIT SLGJSIGNISOGSIANFGISGBOIESGBIOEGBIOGBQIGNFIOEGBIEO WBGIWO

UNITED ARE A SPECIAL CLUB LIKE NOTHING ELSE, HOLY SHIT WE WON IN PARIS WITH KIDS AND RESERVES MOSTLY

33. Well I guess Ole has to get the job now. Beating PSG with a team of injured youngsters is no small feat.

The penalty was absolute horseshit though. Bloke keeps his arm near and he was literally turning away from the ball. Not in a million years that could have been deliberate.

What a joke.
    wkdsoul likes this.

34. Lmaooo actually scratch that it was worth it just to see Neymars face at the end.
    Tyton likes this.

35. I was thoroughly entertained tonight

36. Man for man absolute colossal performance! Feckin hell....

37. Quote Originally Posted by Tyton View Post
    Well I guess Ole has to get the job now. Beating PSG with a team of injured youngsters is no small feat.

The penalty was absolute horseshit though. Bloke keeps his arm near and he was literally turning away from the ball. Not in a million years that could have been deliberate.

What a joke.
    WAS A PEN MATE, LOOKS THE OTHER WAY AND HIS ARM IS SLIGHTLY OUT, SIMPLE AS. IF HE WAS FACING THE BALL THEN COULD GIVE HIM BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. THE PLONKER LOOKS THE OTHER FUCKING WAY, ITS A PEN.

BUT LETS BE HONEST, KIMPEMBE SHOULD OF BEEN SENT OFF AT Old Trafford ANYWAY, ITS FUCKING KARMA BITCHES AND I LOVE IT.
    Munroe likes this.

38. FIRST TIME EVER IN CL HISTORY A CLUB HAS COME BACK FROM 2-0 SOQN TO WIN. HISTORYYYYYYY, THIS CLUB CREATES HISTORYYYYY.

39. Very week pen to be honest if even that, yes in slow motion it looks very handball, but when running and jumping you dont jump hands on your stomach.

40. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    I mean, if you look at the rules it's a pen. You can argue the rules need changing, and I'd totally agree with you. But it's a pen

ALSO GIVE OLE THE FUCKING JOB. HES CLEARLY SOME KIND OF WIZARD

41. Quote Originally Posted by Bujakaa92 View Post
    Very week pen to be honest if even that, yes in slow motion it looks very handball, but when running and jumping you dont jump hands on your stomach.
    Yeah was questionable, but we deserved that bit of luck, Kimpembe the same player should of been sent off at Old Trafford and then goes on to score a vital goal.

I think the ref gave it because he looks away from the ball and his arm is slightly out, simple. Oh well who cares PSG are a shitbag and have no class anyway, they deserved it.

42. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RhQQ View Post
    Refs been poor, if one of ours sneezes it’s a FK PSG
    Made up for yer mate. Those of yer who wrote this off as a forfeit not so much.

Mad when I had far more belief in Utd than most Utd ‘fans’ but there ya go. We know Europe. Strange night alround wanting Utd to progress as noted yeaterday. Done Paris already this year and it just increases the chances of an English club the quarter/ semi. Which personally speaking would be very welcome financially.

VAR is still a continued joke like but that’s three perfect results. Just need Porto to remove the ballche of everything going Rome entails now.

43. Jumping to block a shot, turning away from the ball but still managing to make the arm slightly out and hit the ball while not lookinh.... If thats deliberate should let him off for unbelievable tekkers anyway.
    dilakh2 likes this.

44. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Jumping to block a shot, turning away from the ball but still managing to make the arm slightly out and hit the ball while not lookinh.... If thats deliberate should let him off for unbelievable tekkers anyway.
    Yeah, like Oto got penalty + yellow...

45. Periera, McTominay, Fred superb. Delighted for Greenwood and Chong

46. Everyone who thinks that wasn't a pen, go back to first leg at Old Trafford and see kimpembe get a yellow card and then make 2 blatant fouls after and still remain on the pitch. I believe in karma after tonight I really fucing do. Holy shit.

Not to mention after that he goes on to score their first goal at Old Trafford as well, he deserves it honestly. We had a bit of luck on our side, woo fucking hoo!!!!!

47. Herrera should have gone at OT as well, that had nothing to do with a discussing a shit decision. lol.

48. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Herrera should have gone at OT as well, that had nothing to do with a discussing a shit decision. lol.
    Its shit cos your a City fan and you'd be saying the if the shoe was on the other foot. I don't care about them, go make a PSG memorial thread. Cos that club is dead now for this season. This is all they fucking play for after half a season the dossers.

49. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouseinthehouse View Post
    Made up for yer mate. Those of yer who wrote this off as a forfeit not so much.

Mad when I had far more belief in Utd than most Utd ‘fans’ but there ya go. We know Europe. Strange night alround wanting Utd to progress as noted yeaterday. Done Paris already this year and it just increases the chances of an English club the quarter/ semi. Which personally speaking would be very welcome financially.

VAR is still a continued joke like but that’s three perfect results. Just need Porto to remove the ballche of everything going Rome entails now.
    Honestly it's great that you're made up. But no one fucking cares for a debate on who believed more. We're fucking dancing so bore off with. Be happy or be gone

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO