Like Tree38609Likes

The Manchester United Thread

1. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    DDG will stay. Bear in mind he's been asking for a lot (by he I mean agent) from before Sanchez. And 200k doesn't break our wage structure for herrera. So we can't actually blame it all on Sanchez. Who looks like he's going get moved on, one way or another. How is another question

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    DDG will stay. Bear in mind he's been asking for a lot (by he I mean agent) from before Sanchez. And 200k doesn't break our wage structure for herrera. So we can't actually blame it all on Sanchez. Who looks like he's going get moved on, one way or another. How is another question
    Hope he does stay but Ducker is saying the club is stalling due to wage demands of £480k per week wages, can't really blame them if that's close to being true. Like I say, DDG's agent never does business with us so is making this as hard as possible.

3. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Here's hoping mate, enough works to do in terms of transfers without losing some key players. Herrera wouldn't be end of the world but De Gea would be nigh impossible to get someone of equal quality.
    Just pay Oblaks release clause. And double his wages. Partey would be a great deal!
    Tyton likes this.

4. 480k sounds batshit crazy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Just pay Oblaks release clause. And double his wages. Partey would be a great deal!
    What is the release clause though?

6. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    What is the release clause though?
    100 mill

7. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    100 mill
    In this market not bad, I'm more worried we'll get Courtois in return from Madrid if they get him this summer. I can't stand that guy on a personal level. Just something really irks me about him and he has been shite this season as well!
    Munroe likes this.

8. Tbh save the money and just give Henderson the No1 shirt.

9. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    In this market not bad, I'm more worried we'll get Courtois in return from Madrid if they get him this summer. I can't stand that guy on a personal level. Just something really irks me about him and he has been shite this season as well!
    They won't. Courtois has his family in Spain, he won't leave them. Plus, think Madrid will give him atleast one more season before flogging him. Plus, if we actually do need to spend on a new GK, I would rather Oblak or Donnarruma (if they are attainable). I pray, that we retain DDG though.

10. Rashford didn’t get off the coach. Confirmed has sickness.
    Last edited by Theatre of Dreams83; 02/04/2019 at 06:42 PM.

11. Starting 11 DDG, Young, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, Mctominey, Fred, Pogba, Dalot, Lingard, Lukaku

Subs Romero, Jones, Mata, Periera, Martial, Rojo, Matic

12. Happy with that I guess, think this will be another grinder though, we must win.

Stream link anyone? Usually use that footybite but it's up the duff now. What websites do people use now?

13. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Happy with that I guess, think this will be another grinder though, we must win.

Stream link anyone? Usually use that footybite but it's up the duff now. What websites do people use now?
    Got peed off with looking for streams got my SS package back.

14. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Happy with that I guess, think this will be another grinder though, we must win.

https://www.totalsportek.com/new-eng...s-live-stream/
    zzeezzy likes this.

15. Cheers wkd, only slight reservation is that the streams here for whatever reason tend to buffer a lot and not be the best. No idea why considering some of them are external.

Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Got peed off with looking for streams got my SS package back.
    Yeah it's a right old pain but SS is just so bloody expensive and it always seems to gradually go up over time.

God looking at our bench we not got a lot to turn to other than Martial who obviously isn't 100% or else be starting I assume.

16. McTominey with a peach great play by the lads so far. Fred fantastic

17. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    McTominey with a peach great play by the lads so far. Fred fantastic
    Maybe you should have kept quiet about Fred...
    Tyton likes this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by woolly View Post
    Wonder if Jose still has his receipt?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Tyton likes this.

19. Quote Originally Posted by woolly View Post
    Lol. Still been good. What the fuck was DDG playing the ball to him there for though. What a half of 2 half’s.

20. Fred was good all half apart from that one silly error, but it's hard to blame him too much when he was hitting form and then gets dropped then comes back into the team again.

Lukaku needs to bury that chance with the header ffs, how does he miss such an easy opportunity, did the same against Arsenal and could be costly if we don't win this.

21. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Fred was good all half apart from that one silly error, but it's hard to blame him too much when he was hitting form and then gets dropped then comes back into the team again.

Lukaku needs to bury that chance with the header ffs, how does he miss such an easy opportunity, did the same against Arsenal and could be costly if we don't win this.
    Lukaku or lingard?

22. Need to stop hitting so many long balls as well.

Quote Originally Posted by steveorobbo View Post
    Lukaku or lingard?

I meant Lukaku's header, literally anywhere else and that's a goal, brilliant cross from Dalot.

23. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Fred was good all half apart from that one silly error, but it's hard to blame him too much when he was hitting form and then gets dropped then comes back into the team again.

And Lingard his was an even easier chance. Some good some bad that half. Fred easily our best player.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Lol. Still been good. What the fuck was DDG playing the ball to him there for though. What a half of 2 half’s.
    Too be fair it was probably his only real mistake of the match so far unfortunately it let Wolves back in and ever since they have grown in confidence. Need another full on start to the second half to put the frighteners back on them.

25. If Fred is our best player that says it all. No wonder he got the 17 shirt. Another Nani. One decent game and 10 shit. When de gea gave him the ball he didn't have a player within 10 yards of him. No excuse for that. Forward passes go straight to wolves, the rest are sideways or backwards in the centre circle. Offers absolutely fuck all.

26. Quote Originally Posted by steveorobbo View Post
    If Fred is our best player that says it all. No wonder he got the 17 shirt. Another Nani. One decent game and 10 shit. When de gea gave him the ball he didn't have a player within 10 yards of him. No excuse for that. Forward passes go straight to wolves, the rest are sideways or backwards in the centre circle. Offers absolutely fuck all.

Sorry mate but this is just crap. Fred has hardly played 10 and he’s not been as bad as your making out. You sound like Zz talking about Mata!

27. Quote Originally Posted by steveorobbo View Post
    If Fred is our best player that says it all. No wonder he got the 17 shirt. Another Nani. One decent game and 10 shit. When de gea gave him the ball he didn't have a player within 10 yards of him. No excuse for that. Forward passes go straight to wolves, the rest are sideways or backwards in the centre circle. Offers absolutely fuck all.

He's playing as a defensive midfielder not a bloody striker so you would expect the majority of his passes to go back or sideways! The lad is still learning to play in the premiership and after the crap Jose gave him it is hardly surprising he is only now starting to really settle in.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Sorry mate but this is just crap. Fred has hardly played 10 and he’s not been as bad as your making out. You sound like Zz talking about Mata!
    I say what I see. And I've seen nothing but shit

29. Quote Originally Posted by woolly View Post
    He's playing as a defensive midfielder not a bloody striker so you would expect the majority of his passes to go back or sideways! The lad is still learning to play in the premiership and after the crap Jose gave him it is hardly surprising he is only now starting to really settle in.
    Can a player in that position not play a good forward pass? Considering one that is supposed to have his ability? And a player we payed £50m for? We would have got robbed paying £5m for what he's shown so far

30. Quote Originally Posted by steveorobbo View Post
    Can a player in that position not play a good forward pass? Considering one that is supposed to have his ability? And a player we payed £50m for? We would have got robbed paying £5m for what he's shown so far

By that theory Pogba would be worth £7m as he hasn't justified his price tag either.

31. Quote Originally Posted by woolly View Post
    By that theory Pogba would be worth £7m as he hasn't justified his price tag either.
    How many goals/assists has pogba got? Pogba has been awful as well but comparing the 2 is just fucking stupid.

32. Shite!

33. Ashley Young is just pure shite, as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

34. Best player off for Phil fucking Jones hahaha

Bujakaa92 likes this.

35. Not sure why are you blaming Young. McTominey the one who fucked up, Young must foul here to stop the counter.

36. We have been better since being down to 10 men.

37. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    We have been better since being down to 10 men.
    And Fred going off

Tyton likes this.

38. What the actual fuck DDG and Smalling! Bore off Steve you pleb!

39. I'll be back once the ZZ meltdown subsides
    Tyton likes this.

40. De Gea may be a great stopper, but he can't command a box for shit. Hasn't looked right for quite a few matches now.

41. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I'll be back once the ZZ meltdown subsides
    you be gone awhile then

42. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    What the actual fuck DDG and Smalling! Bore off Steve you pleb!
    Hahaha. Where's your YouTube clips?

43. Quote Originally Posted by steveorobbo View Post
    Best player off for Phil fucking Jones hahaha

Say what you want about his skills and mistakes.
    But never I have seen him giving up or play without emotions, just unfortunately he has shit luck and not that good to be the top.
    But atleast he hold his head down and plays.

44. Pogba and Lingard worst players on the pitch!

45. You lot owe Zzezzey an apology lol. He was right to be worried.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

46. Actually played pretty well for most parts even with 10 men. We gifted this win tonight! 2 calamity errors. Nothing to get worried about imo. Well maybe Pogba and DDG form of late!

47. Further evidence this side needs big changes. Kouli/Toby, AWB, CM, Sancho. Maybe 2 CMs if Herrera leaves.

Mctominay the only player who can leave with his head up. Shaw at a squeeze. DDG hasn’t exactly shown why he’s worth 500k per week either lately...

Pogba better tighten the fuck up too. Get his head out of the fucking Madrid clouds or just go there.

Again begs the question as to why the fuck the announcement was made so soon, from a mental angle if nothing else.

48. Quote Originally Posted by RhQQ View Post
    Further evidence this side needs big changes. Kouli/Toby, AWB, CM, Sancho. Maybe 2 CMs if Herrera leaves.

Mctominay the only player who can leave with his head up. Shaw at a squeeze. DDG hasn’t exactly shown why he’s worth 500k per week either lately...

Pogba can better tighten the fuck up too. Get his head out of the fucking Madrid clouds.

Again begs the question as to why the fuck the announcement was made so soon.
    Exactly what I was going to say about mctominay and Shaw. The rest can fuck off

RhQQ likes this.

49. Scotty McT gets my MOTM. Showed he’s got the other side of his game when getting forward. It goes without saying we need new players and strengthening. Still confident in Ole taking us forward.

50. Quote Originally Posted by RhQQ View Post
    Further evidence this side needs big changes. Kouli/Toby, AWB, CM, Sancho. Maybe 2 CMs if Herrera leaves.

Pogba better tighten the fuck up too. Get his head out of the fucking Madrid clouds or just go there.

Again begs the question as to why the fuck the announcement was made so soon, from a mental angle if nothing else.
    Look I really want Solskjaer to work here but the timing was stupid because it was his first real dodgy spell and we didn't see how he recovered from that. Rather we tied ourselves into a deal with a manager for another 3 years.... this is a massive rebuild job for an impexerienced top-level manager.

De Gea is a great goalkeeper, but his commanding of the box is rubbish and lets be honest his contract demands (him or agent) is absolutely ridiculous. So lets just let him go if he wants to this summer.

This summer United need to totally reset, got rid of anyone who doesn't want to be here anymore I don't care how big they are or who they are. Likely to be in Europa league next season so it's a transition at best.

But for me I think this appointment as I have said all along with Solskjaer, won't last very long. Not because he's a bad manager, this is one of the toughest jobs in football right now. I do want it to work through and tonight wasn't totally his fault.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO