Like Tree38718Likes

The Manchester United Thread

1. I'd love us to get Doucoure for midfield. Very underrated. For RW/IF with proven Premiership quality I'd love Son. Not his strongest side but hes a great player and gets his fair share of goals, but thats never going to happen. If we are to get a proven world class CB I dont see how we can turn down Alderweireld and that price. Will still get a good few years out of him allowing more funds for other key positions.

If we could get Doucoure and Alderweireld your looking about £50-60m. That still leaves plenty of money for other areas.

2. Quote Originally Posted by steveorobbo View Post
    I'd love us to get Doucoure for midfield. Very underrated. For RW/IF with proven Premiership quality I'd love Son. Not his strongest side but hes a great player and gets his fair share of goals, but thats never going to happen. If we are to get a proven world class CB I dont see how we can turn down Alderweireld and that price. Will still get a good few years out of him allowing more funds for other key positions.

If we could get Doucoure and Alderweireld your looking about £50-60m. That still leaves plenty of money for other areas.
    I think you will get Dacoure for that price. You will be looking at about 75m

In other news u23s play Newcastle tonight. Expect a strong lineup as non of Gomes, Chong, Garner, Greenwood etc have travelled to Barca.
    Last edited by Theatre of Dreams83; 15/04/2019 at 05:14 PM.

3. Sancho or David Neres for RW, please.

4. Quote Originally Posted by brunoh View Post
    Sancho or David Neres for RW, please.
    Or Pepe from Lille. ?

5. Btw, if we sign Manolas to lead our defense i'll be disappointed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Or Pepe from Lille. ?
    He's talented and has amazing numbers this season, but i think Neres has proved himself at the highest level (great performances against Real and Juve).

7. Yeah not sure on Pepe. Looks good and has put up some good numbers but he’s inconsistent and I don’t think he’s gonna be anywhere near as good going up to that level.

Lozano for me above any RW option except Sancho.

8. Since we're discussing potential tranfers, gotta say i love James Maddison. I've seen him play as CM, number 10 and in the left. He has amazing technique and creativity. I know it would be near impossible to convince Leicester to sell him rught now, but he needs to be a long term target.

9. agree on doucoure hes a very good player.Have been really dissapointed with matic for a while and think he needs replacing.

10. Maddison is but would only be a good squad option.

11. #MUAcademy U23s: #MUFC v Newcastle - Woolston; Olosunde, Ercolani, O'Connor, Tanner; Garner, Barlow, Gomes (c); Chong, Greenwood, Burkart.

Subs: Fojticek, Warren, Levitt, Baars, Bohui.

Great start for the u23s. Fantastic ball by Greenwood to Burkart who calmly megs the keeper after 4 mins. Boy he just doesn’t miss!

Burkart again. Fantastic by Gomes in CM skips past a few challenges then slots it left to Burkart. Beats his man cutting inside and places a great shot in the bottom corner with his weaker left foot.

Wow nearly 3-0. Chong with a great dribbling run down the left gets to the byline pulls it back to Gomes at the edge of the box. He beats his man and his great curling efffort crashed off the bar.

Great to see Olusunde back and playing well again after a horrid time with injury.

Wohoo 4-0 exquisite stuff! Garner with a great challenge who lays it off to Gomes who plays a delightful curling pass with the outside of his right foot to Chong. Who’s run was time to perfection in behind and slots it away calmly into the bottom corner.

3-0 HT. Newcastle will be having nightmares about Gomes, Chong and especially Burkart. But Garner has been such a joy from deep.

https://twitter.com/p_klama/status/1...049534464?s=21

https://twitter.com/p_klama/status/1...885074945?s=21

https://twitter.com/p_klama/status/1...140016129?s=21

Barlow off injured. Levitt on. 50 mins

Chong off for Bohui after 59 mins. Utd still playing well and spurned 2 good counter attacks.

WOW!!! 4-0 Utd Greenwood postage stamp freekick from 30 yrds out. Keeper had no chance. 27 gls in 27 for Greenwood at youth level this season.

5-0 Utd. Tanner brings it down the left plays it to Levitt who cuts it back from the byline to Greenwood who has a tap in.

Greenwood freekick https://twitter.com/p_klama/status/1...001126402?s=21

5-0 FT. Great performance all round but Gomes was just another.
    Last edited by Theatre of Dreams83; 15/04/2019 at 08:58 PM.

12. Joao Felix to Juve 120m euros

13. these lists mean shit seeing as we wont get cl next season but have fun

14. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Maddison is but would only be a good squad option.
    Seven goals and six assists in the league shouldn't be underestimated. He still has a lot to learn, specially his off the ball work, but there's amazing potential in him.

Plus, he leads the league in key passes, if i'm not mistaken.
    Last edited by brunoh; 15/04/2019 at 09:23 PM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Joao Felix to Juve 120m euros
    Juve and Bayern don't feck around in the market.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    these lists mean shit seeing as we wont get cl next season but have fun
    Not this bollocks again....

17. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Not this bollocks again....
    well some 1 has to say it b4 you know who turns up and says it plus the zz meltdown cant be far away #olyout

18. I just hope tomorrow that we actually go for it a bit, yeah you have to respect Barcelona at their place but last thing I want to see is we sit deep, concede a goal and then try to go for the jugular.

We need to be aggressive tomorrow and really try to get the upper hand before it slips away that's my opinion away! Allow them to take advantage early and we're not getting back into this tie.

Mason Greenwood is different fucking gravy, what a free kick. Should be with first team, none of our attacking players are pulling up trees.

19. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    I just hope tomorrow that we actually go for it a bit, yeah you have to respect Barcelona at their place but last thing I want to see is we sit deep, concede a goal and then try to go for the jugular.

We need to be aggressive tomorrow and really try to get the upper hand before it slips away that's my opinion away! Allow them to take advantage early and we're not getting back into this tie.

Mason Greenwood is different fucking gravy, what a free kick. Should be with first team, none of our attacking players are pulling up trees.
    Think there being careful with Greenwood mate. He’s going through a growth spell both hight and bulk wise. And his balance hasn’t looked right the last few 90 mins he’s played at youth level.

20. Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Or Pepe from Lille. ?
    Just seen that Lille want 80m for him. Worlds gone mad.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Just seen that Lille want 80m for him. Worlds gone mad.
    If you don't bother reading any of that shit, the world is actually very normal
    Tyton and Theatre of Dreams83 like this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    If you don't bother reading any of that shit, the world is actually very normal
    This all made perfect sense. Till you said the words world and normal in the same sentence

23. Watford gifting Arsenal 3 points bit disappointing, thought that was a certainty that they would drop points there. Going to be very difficult now for us imo when you see the fixtures, we have to take over Spurs or Arsenal/ Both of them sides have a kinder run in than us that's for sure. We can't afford to drop points now practically anywhere.

One place I can see a team above us dropping points for sure is Spurs playing City next weekend so we have to capitalise on that for sure when we play Everton away on Sunday.

We definitely should go for Doucoure he looks real good.

24. In Barcelona, hoping to witness history. Let’s ‘av them.

25. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Watford gifting Arsenal 3 points bit disappointing, thought that was a certainty that they would drop points there. Going to be very difficult now for us imo when you see the fixtures, we have to take over Spurs or Arsenal/ Both of them sides have a kinder run in than us that's for sure. We can't afford to drop points now practically anywhere.

One place I can see a team above us dropping points for sure is Spurs playing City next weekend so we have to capitalise on that for sure when we play Everton away on Sunday.

We definitely should go for Doucoure he looks real good.
    Tbh mate. If Watford had kept 11 men on the pitch they would of hammered Arsenal who were getting outplayed by 10 men for most the match. Wolves and Leicester away they will defo drop points for sure. We can maybe afford 1 more loss and that’s it at the most!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Tbh mate. If Watford had kept 11 men on the pitch they would of hammered Arsenal who were getting outplayed by 10 men for most the match. Wolves and Leicester away they will defo drop points for sure. We can maybe afford 1 more loss and that’s it at the most!
    Not sure about Wolves and Leicester away, they both have nothing to play for so might do brain dead and gift Arsenal more points. I guess there is a possibility, but I'm not sure I fancy Arsenal winning them at this stage of season when they have real good chance of top 4.

27. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Not sure about Wolves and Leicester away, they both have nothing to play for so might do brain dead and gift Arsenal more points. I guess there is a possibility, but I'm not sure I fancy Arsenal winning them at this stage of season when they have real good chance of top 4.
    Cant see either team giving up the chance to get Europa especially the money involved now. Rodgers will wanna price a point new in the job and Nuno doesn’t seem the type of manager to let the players slack off. Plus Arsenal will still have to juggle the Europa till the end of the season. Gonna be tight.

28. We’ve taken over most the stretch of the famous ramblas, taken over most squares, everyone feels something could happen tonight

29. Quote Originally Posted by RhQQ View Post
    We’ve taken over most the stretch of the famous ramblas, taken over most squares, everyone feels something could happen tonight
    Enjoy mate! I feel we could win, lose, draw

30. If Arsenal wins EL, will 5th place get CL spot should they stay 4th?

31. Quote Originally Posted by Bujakaa92 View Post
    If Arsenal wins EL, will 5th place get CL spot should they stay 4th?
    Good question, I'm not sure. Where are you guys streaming this tonight? If you like me and don't have BT Sports.

32. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Good question, I'm not sure. Where are you guys streaming this tonight? If you like me and don't have BT Sports.
    Ronaldo7.net buzzing now! Beer in the fridge and build up live now on Mutv

33. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Ronaldo7.net buzzing now! Beer in the fridge and build up live now on Mutv
    i always used to use ronaldo7 but they no longer post links so how do you manage it!luckily i have bt sports for tonight but ronaldo7 was my go to site for matches.oh and i have my green tea ready in the pot for later!
    Last edited by djs1; 16/04/2019 at 06:35 PM.

34. Quote Originally Posted by djs1 View Post
    i always used to use ronaldo7 but they no longer post links so how do you manage it!luckily i have bt sports for tonight but ronaldo7 was my go to site for matches.oh and i have my green tea ready in the pot for later!
    They are not allowed to post PL games. IT has gone harder as some new laws and PL is pushing hard on the streaming things.

https://www.reddit.com/r/redditsoccercity/

This is current place to get. It will stay up until again something happens. But if they move, they usually leave link behind where to find new ones
    zzeezzy, lxl Ra lxl and djs1 like this.

35. Quote Originally Posted by djs1 View Post
    Its just Prem games mate CL games are fine and Europa.

Good team but I don't like Jones at RB!

36. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujakaa92 View Post
    If Arsenal wins EL, will 5th place get CL spot should they stay 4th?
    No. Pretty sure the only way England can have the maximum 5 clubs in the CL is if one of it's clubs wins either the CL or EL and finishes outside the top 4. The same way as happened in Spain this year with Atletico Madrid finishing 2nd and winning the Europa League. But ony 4 Spanish clubs being in the CL this season. You basically forfeit the top 4 place if the winners of either the CL or Europa League are one of those clubs and it flips to another association. (https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...d=2499801.html)

More concerning for Arsenal, Chelsea and Utd should be wanting City to win the FA Cup. If they lose to Watford, the 6th spot will be a 2nd qualifier for the Europa League which is scheduled for July 25th. If City win the Cup, 6th place automatically goes into the groups.

37. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RhQQ View Post
    In Barcelona, hoping to witness history. Let’s ‘av them.
    Nice one. I'll be there myself in two weeks.
    dilakh2 and mayankv like this.

38. Henrik Larsen saying his biggest ever regret in his career was not staying at Utd and going back to Helsinborg. He was fantastic those 10 weeks he was at our club.

39. Jones in the line-up, wtf lol. Young back as well, no Dalot, very strange team but here's hoping the miracle happens. No Lukaku as well.

40. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Jones in the line-up, wtf lol. Young back as well, no Dalot, very strange team but here's hoping the miracle happens. No Lukaku as well.
    i guess the thinking is that with tony,jesse and rashford we can counter them quickly,agree on jones ana ccident waiting to happen literally(own goal or injury guaranteed).i remeber watching that 4-0 thrashing,stoichkov(what a player)and romario ripped us a new one

41. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Jones in the line-up, wtf lol. Young back as well, no Dalot, very strange team but here's hoping the miracle happens. No Lukaku as well.
    Just glad Matic isn’t back straight in. Can see what Ole is going for attacking wise. Lukaku will be the long ball option later on. Where’s Fellaini when you need him

42. Well lads, by the end of tonight's game, we're either going to get shanked or we'll make history

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

43. Fuck off Young!

Well feck me nothing like shooting ourselves dead!

44. Young is just garbage. Sell his ass

45. dreadful.when arguably your best player does that the writing is on the wall

46. Well looks like we getting shanked lol. I knew from that line up, it was an all or nothing approach

47. this game may do us a favour and reinforce the fact we need 4 or 5 quality first team players in summer

48. Quote Originally Posted by djs1 View Post
    this game may do us a favour and reinforce the fact we need 4 or 5 quality first team players in summer
    We already knew this anyway and so does Ole.

49. Frustrating again. Should of scored 2 in the first 4 mins. Then gift them 2....

50. Quote Originally Posted by Scouseinthehouse View Post
    Nice one. I'll be there myself in two weeks.
    Ahh man had to laugh at this...

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO