Like Tree39109Likes

The Manchester United Thread

1. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Why are we worrying about transfer rumours. We've been linked to 100 players. Let's wait till players actually start arriving first

2. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Solskjaer needs to stick with his word and make the changes that are necessary by being ruthless. At the moment I know a lot of fans are behind him to do that, however that support isn't unconditional if he doesn't actually do it this summer.

TOD, if we sign Rabiot it would be madness and would definitely go against what Solskjaer is trying to build. If your trying to clean up that dressing room then you can't be signing players like him, it doesn't matter how good he potentially is. He has been a troublemaker in Paris.... which is full of egos, god knows what he'll be like here. There are plenty of midfielders that we can target this summer, all who have better personality and will fit Solskjaer management better,

Solskjaer wants to sign players who are young and hungry that fit united's DNA..... Rabiot is young but none of the other he wants.
    Rabiot but have issues off the pitch. But always gave his all on it from the matches I watched. His attitude on his had never been a problem. Just if you can sort the other side. Plus PSG shat on him enough it’s not all on him.

Also you go on about relegation form Poch and Spurs was just as bad than us maybe worse.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Rabiot but have issues off the pitch. But always gave his all on it from the matches I watched. His attitude on his had never been a problem. Just if you can sort the other side. Plus PSG shat on him enough it’s not all on him.

Also you go on about relegation form Poch and Spurs was just as bad than us maybe worse.
    Issues off the pitch matters. Why do you think none of us want Icardi? (other than him being a poacher). The media circus that ensues simply isn't good for anyone. With Rabiot and his ego, that could be a bigger problem than anyone else right now. Simply don't want that.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post

We can hardly compare ourselves to them though can we? They have been focussing on CL mainly and despite what others say their squad is weaker than ours on paper. Starting 11 is stronger but after that it's like paper thin relying on players who aren't all that or youth.

Yeah their form has dropped off but Pochettino has still done another miracle season with them, getting top 4 with that squad and in CL Final.... ridiculous with no money.
    Scouseinthehouse and RhQQ like this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sherkey View Post
    Issues off the pitch matters. Why do you think none of us want Icardi? (other than him being a poacher). The media circus that ensues simply isn't good for anyone. With Rabiot and his ego, that could be a bigger problem than anyone else right now. Simply don't want that.
    Dont matter what we want it’s what the manager wants at the end of the day. It’s all talk anyways even though RMC have started running the story now. Get the manager the players HE wants back him then it only falls on him if it don’t work out. At the same time don’t expect miracles next season either.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Dont matter what we want it’s what the manager wants at the end of the day. It’s all talk anyways even though RMC have started running the story now. Get the manager the players HE wants back him then it only falls on him if it don’t work out. At the same time don’t expect miracles next season either.
    yeah next season is all about getting together a squad that wants to give their all for the utd shirt.miles off the title so top four has to be the aim and gradually reduce the gap to pool/city.Tbh if we see more passion on the field i think we wil all be pretty happy even if we finish sixth again

7. Quote Originally Posted by djs1 View Post
    yeah next season is all about getting together a squad that wants to give their all for the utd shirt.miles off the title so top four has to be the aim and gradually reduce the gap to pool/city.Tbh if we see more passion on the field i think we wil all be pretty happy even if we finish sixth again
    Not really. If we finish sixth again, Ole will be out of a job. While City/Liverpool will be difficult to scale next season itself, there is no reason why we can't reach where Tottenham/Chelsea are. TBF, anything less is a shame. Need to get the players fired up and wanting to play for the shirt again, improve their conditioning and start making right choices in the transfer window.

We were easily on for third before Arsenal (least, it was game on!), and then shit happened.

8. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    ..... Also you go on about relegation form Poch and Spurs was just as bad than us maybe worse.
    In just over two and a half weeks they'll be contesting the biggest game in football for the biggest prize in football. Which they've achieved whilst mirroring up a CL League season (top 4) alongside their magnificent European one. All with a really small squad.

No comparison in any way, shape or form there.

Understandable how Tottenham's league form dipped with the bulk of the same XI having to play most every game the run-in. The utmost credit to them that they overcame how not only physically, but emotionally draining those big European nights are to still make the top 4 in the league.
    zzeezzy, Sherkey, RhQQ and 1 others like this.

9. Yeah, let's not compare Poch & Ole's situations. Ole has his struggles due to numerous factors, and is a little harshly criticized these days (just like he was over-praised in the early days) - but Poch has got Spurs top 4 & to a CL final with Llorente leading the line & Moussa Sissoko looking like bloody peak Yaya Toure - so does it really matter if match-accumulation with the same XI every few days saw a few negative results? CL football next season, AGAIN, with a 50/50 chance of lifting the prize. I've ran out of superlatives to describe the job he's doing there. Him & Klopp are insane project managers. Ole should get the same time to be judged too, as it is a project...whether you're confident in him or not, it is a project.

Btw, is it ridiculous to call Poch, based on his consistent miracle workings over the last half decade or so, a top 10 PL manager in history? I can't name 10 better.
    Last edited by RhQQ; 14/05/2019 at 11:03 AM.
    Tyton and Scouseinthehouse like this.

10. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RhQQ View Post
    Yeah, let's not compare Poch & Ole's situations. Ole has his struggles due to numerous factors, and is a little harshly criticized these days (just like he was over-praised in the early days) - but Poch has got Spurs top 4 & to a CL final with Llorente leading the line & Moussa Sissoko looking like bloody peak Yaya Toure - so does it really matter if match-accumulation with the same XI every few days saw a few negative results? CL football next season, AGAIN, with a 50/50 chance of lifting the prize. I've ran out of superlatives to describe the job he's doing there. Him & Klopp are insane project managers. Ole should get the same time to be judged too, as it is a project...whether you're confident in him or not, it is a project.

Btw, is it ridiculous to call Poch, based on his consistent miracle workings over the last half decade or so, a top 10 PL manager in history? I can't name 10 better.
    Had it all last year in here from some mate about Utd finishing second (all 6 points ahead of L'pool) and (laughably) having the better season. The fact we'd been to yet another European Cup Final, with 13 fit players on their last legs and back end squad depth and kids having to make up league sides, whilst still making the top 4, was madly overlooked.

The similarities in what Tottenham have done this season are uncanny. Absolutely magnificent what they've achieved. Very few English sides manage to match-up a top 4 spot with a European Cup final run the ridiculous demands of this league. To do that without spending a penny, coming off a World Cup year with little to no rest the summer ..... again, the utmost respect to everyone at Tottenham.

It would be absolutely churlish and ridiculously bitter to try denigrate that in any manner.
    Tyton and steveorobbo like this.

11. Just watched Herrera's goodbye message to the fans once again, such a bitter blow at a time like this.... can tell he really connected with the club. If only we had more of those players here perhaps this loss wouldn't feel so great. Got the impression he really wanted to stay as well, well done our board for messing up another situation.

12. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Just watched Herrera's goodbye message to the fans once again, such a bitter blow at a time like this.... can tell he really connected with the club. If only we had more of those players here perhaps this loss wouldn't feel so great. Got the impression he really wanted to stay as well, well done our board for messing up another situation.
    Well he should of stayed them.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Well he should of stayed them.
    Yeah but reality is that he has never been truly valued by managers here other than Ole really. Even the latter ever since the move has been thrown out the team mostly. Our win ratio with him in the team rather out of it is almost double under each manager we've had.

In the real world there is no way he can turn down such a wage for 5 year contract with PSG. Our board messed up by not sorting the contract out way before now.

14. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Yeah but reality is that he has never been truly valued by managers here other than Ole really. Even the latter ever since the move has been thrown out the team mostly. Our win ratio with him in the team rather out of it is almost double under each manager we've had.

In the real world there is no way he can turn down such a wage for 5 year contract with PSG. Our board messed up by not sorting the contract out way before now.
    He would never get the same money and length here. If he did you'd piss and moan. I'm probably the biggest herrera fan here, but we hardly betrayed him. If he really wanted to he here he would be, on a 3 year 160K a week deal. Which isn't shabby at all.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    He would never get the same money and length here. If he did you'd piss and moan. I'm probably the biggest herrera fan here, but we hardly betrayed him. If he really wanted to he here he would be, on a 3 year 160K a week deal. Which isn't shabby at all.
    It's shabby compared to 200k for 5 years though. Yeah I wouldn't be happy with it but why couldn't we just do this a year or two ago when you don't have to worry about other clubs coming in for him?

16. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    It's shabby compared to 200k for 5 years though. Yeah I wouldn't be happy with it but why couldn't we just do this a year or two ago when you don't have to worry about other clubs coming in for him?
    Yeah, and he's not worth 200K on a 5 year deal. So I'm not sure what you're moaning about?

You realise it's because his demands were relatively high in the first place ( which he is entitled to) and club weren't necessarily convinced. PSG forced it higher, but ultimately he would have had a healthy contract and if his love of the club was that strong he'd have signed.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
    Yeah, and he's not worth 200K on a 5 year deal. So I'm not sure what you're moaning about?

You realise it's because his demands were relatively high in the first place ( which he is entitled to) and club weren't necessarily convinced. PSG forced it higher, but ultimately he would have had a healthy contract and if his love of the club was that strong he'd have signed.
    United screw themselves over and then wonder why they can't control wages. Pretty sure Luke Shaw is on close to that and what has he ever done in his career to justify it? That's without even going on to Sanchez who we know has naffed everything up in terms of wages.

18. David Orstrein saying that Utd want Koulibaly and talks have been held but Utd not sure on Napoli 100m+ asking price looking at younger options. Also club were interested in AWB with City but want to develop Dalot and Laird. Also Sancho is 50/50 atm he heard it was nailed on a couple months ago but wants to see what happens with regarding to the clubs structure. Also said Sancho would be Utd preferred choice ahead of PSG and Juve and he has had no other talks from prem clubs. Will cost about 110m.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    David Orstrein saying that Utd want Koulibaly and talks have been held but Utd not sure on Napoli 100m+ asking price looking at younger options. Also club were interested in AWB with City but want to develop Dalot and Laird. Also Sancho is 50/50 atm he heard it was nailed on a couple months ago but wants to see what happens with regarding to the clubs structure. Also said Sancho would be Utd preferred choice ahead of PSG and Juve and he has had no other talks from prem clubs. Will cost about 110m.
    Lord knows why we have all these scouts if we end up always going after players that everyone knows about and will cost king's ransom.

The best thing this club needs to do is get a Head Of Recruitment and a concrete plan going forward, nothing will be a quick fix this summer. So trying to splash out hundreds of millions on 1 or 2 players is not the answer. I read the other day that apparently the Technical Director won't have much involvement with transfers, so I ask myself what is the point? Just a yes man to appease the fans in a role between manager and board isn't what we need.

20. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Lord knows why we have all these scouts if we end up always going after players that everyone knows about and will cost king's ransom.

The best thing this club needs to do is get a Head Of Recruitment and a concrete plan going forward, nothing will be a quick fix this summer. So trying to splash out hundreds of millions on 1 or 2 players is not the answer. I read the other day that apparently the Technical Director won't have much involvement with transfers, so I ask myself what is the point? Just a yes man to appease the fans in a role between manager and board isn't what we need.
    I would jump at the chance to sign Koulibaly or Sancho. You pay what you have to. Koulibaly one of few top class CBs with genuine leadership qualities that would improve our defence massively. And Sancho like Rooney your buying a serious talent and long term investment again in a area that would seriously improve us and fits what Ole wants. And every club knows about all players. Should we not sign anyone? And neither are ready made so called super stars either.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    I would jump at the chance to sign Koulibaly or Sancho. You pay what you have to. Koulibaly one of few top class CBs with genuine leadership qualities that would improve our defence massively. And Sancho like Rooney your buying a serious talent and long term investment again in a area that would seriously improve us and fits what Ole wants. And every club knows about all players. Should we not sign anyone? And neither are ready made so called super stars either.
    Koulibaly is a good defender but he's far from the complete package in my opinion.... I've seen him against Liverpool and Arsenal this season, in the game at Emirates for example he struggled. That's obviously not the be all and end all but even £80m is pushing it..... £100m+ we shouldn't even entertain.

Sancho is a great prospect and undoubtedly someone we need. But nothing in our transfer policy has changed, it's still scattergun with no real structure... Woodward needs to be binned. But he doesn't seem to want to relinquish his power which is the biggest issue.

22. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post
    Koulibaly is a good defender but he's far from the complete package in my opinion.... I've seen him against Liverpool and Arsenal this season, in the game at Emirates for example he struggled. That's obviously not the be all and end all but even £80m is pushing it..... £100m+ we shouldn't even entertain.

Sancho is a great prospect and undoubtedly someone we need. But nothing in our transfer policy has changed, it's still scattergun with no real structure... Woodward needs to be binned. But he doesn't seem to want to relinquish his power which is the biggest issue.
    Hows it scattergun and why is Woodward getting blamed for getting Oles targets?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Hows it scattergun and why is Woodward getting blamed for getting Oles targets?
    The biggest signings this summer wasn't the players, it was the personnel above and a structure being put in place with people who know what they're doing in the market. Our biggest problem in recent windows is Woodward because he's ike a goldfish out of water. Every decision he seems to make seems to backfire in some way or just be for commercial gain.

We were promised these changes when Mourinho left behind the scenes, that the footballing side of the club would be restructured.... I'm yet to see anything other than false promises again.

I don't even think there is concrete proof that they are Solskjaer's targets anyway, you're telling me that these players who were linked before under Mourinho reign are Ole's targets magically as well?
    Tyton likes this.

24. conflicting reports,some say koulibaly is very close others say utd put off by the fee.He would represent ahuge upgrade on what weve got and a partnership of hm with lindelof woud be the best pairing weve had for some years,Just have to see i guess but a top defender undoubtedly

25. Why wouldnt they be, they are both trying to solve the same squad issues?
    Mike. and Theatre of Dreams83 like this.

26. also i remember when liverpool started their decline in the early 90s they were never able to attract the real top players,the likes of phil babb,torben piechnik etc were not good enough so it has to be a little encouraging that the pulling power is still there but agree with you all whosay we need to get our shit together off the field or there will be no redemption for a long long time

27. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    United screw themselves over and then wonder why they can't control wages. Pretty sure Luke Shaw is on close to that and what has he ever done in his career to justify it? That's without even going on to Sanchez who we know has naffed everything up in terms of wages.
    Shaw isn't close to that at all, its a heavily incentivised 160, including all his bonuses. and has been excellent most of the season

You're doing it again. Moaning for absolutely nothing and making more sense. 3 months ago you didn't even like him
    Munroe likes this.

28. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    The biggest signings this summer wasn't the players, it was the personnel above and a structure being put in place with people who know what they're doing in the market. Our biggest problem in recent windows is Woodward because he's ike a goldfish out of water. Every decision he seems to make seems to backfire in some way or just be for commercial gain.

We were promised these changes when Mourinho left behind the scenes, that the footballing side of the club would be restructured.... I'm yet to see anything other than false promises again.

I don't even think there is concrete proof that they are Solskjaer's targets anyway, you're telling me that these players who were linked before under Mourinho reign are Ole's targets magically as well?
    We've been linked with about 100 players pal. You have no idea who is who

29. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator

Right, actually fuck off with this. this is the outright single fucking stupidest thing you've ever said. I can only assume you know fuck all about football, are deliberately being a bellend, or you've never watched. The only defender in the world currently on his level is VVD. and its unquestionable. He is the outright best defender United could by. By virtue of being one of the best defenders in the world. Sancho and him would be the two best signings we could make. If that doesnt please, just go fucking jump in the, because you'll never be happy. Actually hate fans like you.

30. Quote Originally Posted by zzeezzy View Post

So nearly everyone from the BBC, SKY, Ducker etc all saying we are looking to get a DOF or TD in and been well reported we’ve spoken to people and your moaning about false promises. Are you ever happy with anything lol.

31. Those 2 and a CM most likey2 and I would be very happy going forward into next season! Will see what comes I guess.

32. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
    Why wouldnt they be, they are both trying to solve the same squad issues?
    Dont use common sense with him. He just wants to moan.

Doesnt realise this isn't twitter

33. DDG
    Dalot-Lindelof-Koulibaly-Shaw

?-?-Pogba

Sancho-Rashford-Martial

looks tasty to me. Especially once Ole and the coaches have sorted out the conditioning/Fitness levels. Just CM worries me atm.

34. Simon Stoney And Ducker confirming what Ornstein reported.

35. From BBC Radio (reddit) -
    Stone: Fletcher has held talks with Man Utd about a role. Man Utd want someone who has knowledge of the club, who can fill in the gaps of the overall structure. Idea is to fill in the gaps between Woodward, Matt Judge who does contract negotiations, etc. Want him to coordinate between.

As of yet no offer from Man Utd for Darren Fletcher. He would consider it, but no offer as of yet.

Fletcher could be held with recruitment, talking to potential signings. But more likely a committee approach.

36. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtXMmOUdejk

im sure you probably seen this already but a good watch

37. You just confirmed what we all knew lol thanks. Which fan wouldn’t be happy with signings that would significantly improve there team in areas they lack with. And improve with genuine quality. Fuck me your a misserable so so!!!

38. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    I've outright removed him. Everyone has different opinions, but he actually shifts position each time just to have a deconstructive moan. Tired of the same shit every week

39. Don’t know if it’s just me but Zz use to be a good poster and usual fairly balanced despite being a bit of a doom munger. But since this season he’s gone right off! Shame!

Anyways Tuanzebe having another decent game for Villa. Could of done better for WBA goal.

40. It ain't really doom mongering anymore if richest club in the world can't even make top 4 consistently for more than half a decade. It's doom itself.

Anyway, you lot will be lucky to get your 5th priority targets this summer with Bayern and Madrid both going on massive shopping spree and United no longer being anywhere near the most attractive destination in PL.

41. Barça and Bayern doing some impressive work so far. The catalan have signed De Ligt, De Boer and probably Griezmann before the season ended. The german, Lucas Hernández, Pavard and Havertz. That's the kind of recruitment we should aim.

As for us, i hope we don't sell Pogba and Lukaku, since there's absolutely no point in weakening a already mediocre squad.

We should pay attention to players being shipped out by Barça (Umtiti, Rakitic and Coutinho), Real Madrid (Ceballos, Alonso, maybe Isco, Varane and Bale) and Juve (Alex Sandro, Dybala and Cancelo).

A perfect summer, in order of preference, if i dare to dream:

CB: Varane, Koulibaly, Umtiti, Maguire.
    LF: Alex Sandro, Alex Telles (it's not in the board plans, but should one of them be available, why not? Massive improvement).
    RB: Cancelo, Trippier, Meunier, AWB.
    CM (two): Ndombélé, Bruno Fernandes, Rakitic, Tielemans, Rice, Rabiot.
    RW: Sancho, Ziyech, Neres, Chiesa, Lozano, Pepe.
    10: Dybala, James Rodriguez, João Félix (also a false nine), Maddison (he's a LW and CM too)
    CF (only if we sell Lukaku, which we shouldn't): Luka Jovic, please.

Most of this players have been linked (Alex Telles, Maddison, Rodriguez, Neres, Chiesa and Luka Jovic have not). I know i shouldn't believe in rumours. I knoe this isn't up to me. It is not meant to be taken seriously.

42. Quote Originally Posted by brunoh View Post
    Barça and Bayern doing some impressive work so far. The catalan have signed De Ligt, De Boer and probably Griezmann before the season ended. The german, Lucas Hernández, Pavard and Havertz. That's the kind of recruitment we should aim.

As for us, i hope we don't sell Pogba and Lukaku, since there's absolutely no point in weakening a already mediocre squad.

We should pay attention to players being shipped out by Barça (Umtiti, Rakitic and Coutinho), Real Madrid (Ceballos, Alonso, maybe Isco, Varane and Bale) and Juve (Alex Sandro, Dybala and Cancelo).

LF: Alex Sandro, Alex Telles (it's not in the board plans, but should one of them be available, why not? Massive improvement).
    10: Dybala, James Rodriguez, João Félix (also a false nine), Maddison (he's a LW and CM too)

Most of this players have been linked (Alex Telles, Maddison, Rodriguez, Neres, Chiesa and Luka Jovic have not). I know i shouldn't believe in rumours. I knoe this isn't up to me. It is not meant to be taken seriously.
    Lol. This isn't football manager.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

43. Quote Originally Posted by brunoh View Post
    Barça and Bayern doing some impressive work so far. The catalan have signed De Ligt, De Boer and probably Griezmann before the season ended. The german, Lucas Hernández, Pavard and Havertz. That's the kind of recruitment we should aim.

De Ligt and Havertz haven’t been signed by anyone as far as I know!

Why should we be looking out for big name players big clubs don’t want anymore. That’s the last thing we need! Rakitic best years behind him Umtiti and Bale are crocks. Coutinho has been worse than dogshit. Isco, Varane not even for sale and Ceballos wouldn’t be an upgrade on any CM we have. Yeah defo to much FM going on here even for my liking

44. ?Fabrizio Ramano

Happy to give MUFC fans all the news soon... trust me. I don’t like to say “bid for Koulibaly!” and it’s not true, at the moment... wait because you’ll have good news soon

45. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend Incredimaria View Post
    Lol. This isn't football manager.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    You sure the way most are talking in here?
    Tyton likes this.

46. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by brunoh View Post
    Barça and Bayern doing some impressive work so far. The catalan have signed De Ligt .....
    There’s a reason de Ligt isn’t a Barcelona player right now.

They aren’t the only club heavily involved.

47. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Those 2 and a CM most likey2 and I would be very happy going forward into next season! Will see what comes I guess.
    Yeah, no. I still want a RB. Make it five signings, and yes, that would be the best summer we have had, ever. But both Sancho and Koulibaly seem like a pipe-dream, especially at their reported cost and no CL. But if we can pull it off, all the power to them. Seem to be on the right path though, in terms of positions of players linked - CB, CMx2, RB and RW.

Also, re: Koulibaly, zZ himself was the one raving about him, and how he was the best defender at present outside of VVD in terms of leading and organising a defence. Two games shouldn't have changed that opinion.

That said, I'm hoping his ban is temporary, Mike? We have few enough active members, as it is, and zZ, when not in panic mode, makes sense and is a pretty good poster.

48. Quote Originally Posted by Scouseinthehouse View Post
    There’s a reason de Ligt isn’t a Barcelona player right now.

They aren’t the only club heavily involved.
    Seen Liverpool heavily rumoured with him in the past few days. Although, with Gomez also in your ranks, not sure why you would want to be in for him. All three of VVD, de Ligt and Gomez would want to start. Wouldn't it be more of a problem? I know Gomez can also play RB, but you already have TAA there.

49. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherkey View Post
    Seen Liverpool heavily rumoured with him in the past few days. Although, with Gomez also in your ranks, not sure why you would want to be in for him. All three of VVD, de Ligt and Gomez would want to start. Wouldn't it be more of a problem? I know Gomez can also play RB, but you already have TAA there.
    Add Matip into that mix who’s playing to an exceptionally high level right now. But regardless, any player that wanted a guaranteed starting place wouldn’t be here/ looked at to start with whatever the position/ perceived quality of player. ALL about the team.

50. Quote Originally Posted by Scouseinthehouse View Post
    Add Matip into that mix who’s playing to an exceptionally high level right now. But regardless, any player that wanted a guaranteed starting place wouldn’t be here/ looked at to start with whatever the position/ perceived quality of player. ALL about the team.
    Which makes it even more unlikely that de Ligt may move to PL (either ways, only Liverpool and United have been in for him). I dunno, thought Barca would be the most obvious destination for him.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO