Like Tree38853Likes

The Manchester United Thread

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Ricky Sbragia been sacked by Utd. No surprise there!


    #MUFC Under-23s boss Ricky Sbragia has left the club. Nicky Butt will oversee a structural review of the academy this summer


    Nicky Butts done a fantastic job with our academy getting it to where it is now.
    Only a year or so too late. Thank fuck for that. At least the good U-18's that have stepped up and going to step up might be allowed to play now like they do for the U-18's. Need to get them concentrating on fitness now and playing with freedom ready to step up for Ole's first team. We know they are good players anyway with bags of potential, so get them fit to the levels of City and Liverpool press and we could just have a very good team in a few years (if they stick with Ole through another bad patch I can see coming).

    We Know Ole needs to get the fitness levels up. When Klopp came in on the back of the gengenpress dortmund team he had to work at it. Took him a couple of years. Started playing good football till they burned out but got to a Europa final. Got rid of a few players. Got a few in, and promoted a few youths hed been working with to step up. Fitness increased. Challenge went a little longer and got CL football.

    Then he'd had another year of working on fitness and bleeding a few youngsters through. Liverpool stuck with him. Ended up playing some top football and getting to a CL final. League tailed off but lost a lot of points due to individual errors and a shit defence/keeper. Still stick with Klopp. Existing players even fitter. Kids coming through even more experienced. Make the right buys in key areas.

    This season they haven't put a foot wrong. Lost 1 game all season in the league. CL finalists again. Probably the best 2 wingbacks in the league. One home grown and one bought cheap from a "shit" team. A decent keeper that they needed, a world class CB that had come in and started to take control, that they waited for to get their man instead of going to second or third on their list and signing shit. They have a midfield of not the best players technically but can run all day long and will never stop till they get that ball back (mostly Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum. Im expecting Fabinho and especially Keita to be better next season). Then a front 3 that really arent great on paper. Salah had a great first season. Nobody expected that. So was always going to be harder this season with the extra attention in games. Still got top scorer dont get me wrong but went missing in a lot of games. Who expected Mane to step up like he has this season? Again a signing at the time that didnt look the best on paper but what a player hes been. Good last season but everything was about Salah last year. This year he's stepped up and took his chances in the space because Salah is double marked out of a game. But again it mostly comes down to work rate. Firminho isnt a classic centre forward but his work rate allowed Salah last season and especially Mane this season to exploit the space.

    My point is we need to follow that plan. Most important is getting the fitness up. If we can press all game like City and Liverpool we wont lose many. We've already started stepping kids up to the first team squad training at that intensity. They will be ready to step in when needed. Like TAA and Gomez did and establish themselves in the squad. We're signing younger players off the radar that a lot of fans might not be happy with but could be the best way. Young legs already fit, to go into that intensive fitness pre-season to learn to press for 90 minutes. Work rate and passion will always beat talent as Ole says.

    I know a few here laughed when Liverpool signed Robertson (I actually wanted us to get him). Look how that turned out. Thats what our scouting network should be doing. Fuck Woodward with his big names. We need players to kill themselves to play for Manchester United and not stop running till the game is won. If that takes James and Longstaff so be it if they run and dont give up. Would rather have James running 100MPH up and down the left wing trying his bollocks off for 90 minutes than Martial only sprinting 5 times a game doing the same thing then sulking.

  2. Only problem I have, is spending money on these players when we can use our own to have that impact. Do we need to spend on James when we can step up Chong? And do we need Longstaff when we can use Garner? Not saying they are bad players. I like James but we made the same mistake buying Phil Jones because he had a few good game for Blackburn, that actually give him a chance. When we had Michael Keane just as good ready to step up. Signed Jones and knocked Keane back down for a few years. If Keane would have been stepped up that year instead of buying Jones we'd still have Keane now and he'd be world class. These kids look good because teams actually believe in them and give them a chance. Then a big team comes along and signs them. But if big teams have bigger and better academies then their own prospects should be better if given the same chance a new signing would get (not always but we have the highest output of academy players playing top professional football. Might have been even better if we gave a lot of them a proper chance in the first team)

    Only a year between Jones and Keane. Grown up in the same area really. Both well within reach of our scouts. We signed Keane. Jones signed for Blackburn. 100% guarantee our scouts knew and seen Jones growing up at the same time as Keane. We only signed one of them. Obviously a better player with potential at the time. Keane was brilliant. On the verge of a call up to the squad in my opinion. Then we sign Jones because Blackburn actually played him for a few games and he looked not too bad. Jones has a few good games for Blackburn because they gave him a proper run. We had Keane for years in a world class academy learning from the best. Won player of the year.

    In Jones' first season with us he played in 41 games. Imagine if we gave Keane that chance for them 41 games? In my opinion he was already on par if not better than Jones and just won reserve player of the year.

    Ended up going on a few loans in the Championship playing well while Jones was handing in sicknotes and entering the World Gurning Championships. Went to Burnley for practically fuck all and was already by then a top player. Far better than Jones to anybody with eyes and a bit fitter and available for selection. Then gets nominated for young player of the year. A DEFENDER. Signs for Everton for £25-30m. Still better than Jones. Imagine if he would have stayed with us and had Jones's place? The player he could have been working with that team every day. He's still better now and hes been on Championship loans and to Burnley and Everton.

    So what do we do? Do we go down this road of signing James for £15m, Longstaff for £Xm and possibly the kid from Stoke because they have been given a chance and had a few good games? Or do we stick with our own that are similar age and had years of learning in a top academy with the best coaches and world class players?

    If those 3 are say £15m each (at least), that's £45m on 3 players we already have for free if given a chance and potentially better. That £45m could go towards a world class CB or RW to go straight in to the first 11 and help improve the ones coming into the squad as well. If the players we are looking at signing are for "the future" why waste the money when we have perfectly good players here already coming through? The team is on its arse at the moment and we need to improve the first 11. Doesnt seem right to me to waste money on young potential from other teams that we already have and been working with for years. (I dont mind these players by the way, just rather we used out own first).

    What does everyone else think?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by lxl Ra lxl View Post
    She's a good player. One of the few women I do enjoy watching for their creativity and technique.
    Her Zelem and Lauren James in a CM 3

  4. Inter can do one. 30m plus Perisic lol

  5. Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorobbo View Post
    ..... What does everyone else think?
    Probably of interest to you robbo in answering that, there was a lad from UWS, Ant Shaw, doing an end of season review piece on a TAW show earlier this week. (Always good to listen to lads who actually go the match to get that perspective without any B/S.).

    It wasn't a pretty 15 mins but then it's not a pretty situation at the club.

    He started by saying one of the biggest issues at Utd is players on big contracts the club just can't shift. Utd need to get rid of a lot of problems before you can start moving forward again and it's not looking very good at the moment in that sense with players on 3 year contracts not pulling their weight of the contract and as a result, because no other team will pay them that amount of money, you can't get rid of them for free never mind actually sell them.

    He was saying he personally was all for setting low, realistic transfer targets with no CL football of young, hungry players but a club like Utd also need 4 or 5 top quality players in the 1st team to continue to attract targets.

    Mentioned Rashford as a particular concern. Has he had his head turned after concrete interest from Barcelona? Doe's he now think he's too good for Utd? Been a rapid decline after PSG from him. A situation that needs resolving rather than just paying him whatever he wants.

    But then all contract renewals have been a massive problem since Utd bought Sanchez and put him on ridiculous money.

    Worrying concern that after the initial manager bounce, it went back to the bad old days of the end of Mourinho's reign with players throwing their arms up in the air and just not trying.

    And finally the current mood in the fanbase which has been getting toxic at Old Trafford. (The aways not as bad.). Cardiff last day was particularly bad by all accounts with clear anger directed at everyone.

    Divided opinion from the match going fans on Solksjaer which I found interesting being as he's a club legend. Already rumblings of discontent from some. Is he upto the challenge and massive job at hand? Is he just another 'yes man' for the Glazier family and Woodward? Ants personal opinion was Solksjaer loves the club like a fan and needs to be given time. But the big worry there at the match a lot of Utd fans won't tolerate a graduate rebuild over the next few years. Which, with the club being in that much of a mess, it's gonna' need a whole lot of patience and support from everyone over the next 2-3 years at least to sort this mess out.

    Said the way forward, going on what you alluded to an extent, was for Utd to take inspiration from L'pool rather than City. Building things properly like ourselves rather than spending stupidly like City is the direction Utd now need to go and everyone needs to be given the time and patience to see that through.

    Straight to the point views on the shit show you find yourselves in.
    Last edited by Scouseinthehouse; 23/05/2019 at 11:57 AM.

  6. Exclusive: Darren Fletcher considering Manchester United return as part of restructure #mufchttps://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-news-darren-fletcher-16317371?kop …

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    Ello guys new here and been hovering for a long time, United fan from Switzerland and pleased to meet everyone. Steve I don't have an issue with us targeting younger players but I feel if we really do want players like Longstaff, James, Sessegnon it's a bit weird how they all seem to be British.... there was some talk about us going to a British core again.... for me this is the most worrying.

    Here in Switszerland, most fans are optimistic about the direction Solskjaer will take us in.... I think we should wait and see who we actually sign,
    Welcome to the forum. Glad to see new people joining in.

    Btw Mike, is Zzzz fully banned or temp?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    Ello guys new here and been hovering for a long time, United fan from Switzerland and pleased to meet everyone. Steve I don't have an issue with us targeting younger players but I feel if we really do want players like Longstaff, James, Sessegnon it's a bit weird how they all seem to be British.... there was some talk about us going to a British core again.... for me this is the most worrying.

    Here in Switszerland, most fans are optimistic about the direction Solskjaer will take us in.... I think we should wait and see who we actually sign,
    Welcome mate to the Forum. Hope to see you on here regular


  9. Ajax talent Dillon Hoogewerf set to leave for Manchester United club confirm.

    Few highlights
    https://youtu.be/ayabQOmdp7M spanked 5 gls against La Masia academy last year in a tournament final. Been scoring for fun at club and International youth level. Also hoovering up player of the tournament awards and top scorer awards at a lot of youth tournament.
    Last edited by Theatre of Dreams83; 23/05/2019 at 03:38 PM.

  10. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujakaa92 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Glad to see new people joining in.

    Btw Mike, is Zzzz fully banned or temp?
    Temp.

  11. Don’t know the reliability of McDonnel but he’s adamant Mata is leaving after finally rejecting Utds improved offer. If true that’s 4 squad players gone since Jan. And looking like a lot more leaving.

  12. Utds men and women are going to play some friendly sat the same time in Norway just before season starts.

  13. Bit disappointed Warren, Buffonge and Baars are going. Thought a year on loan to see how they did would of come first. But with the array of talent coming through it’s not totally surprising. Butt did say there would be huge changes at U23 level this year.


    The forgotten striker is moving on:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-James-Wilson-10-youngsters-leave-summer.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Bit disappointed Warren, Buffonge and Baars are going. Thought a year on loan to see how they did would of come first. But with the array of talent coming through it’s not totally surprising. Butt did say there would be huge changes at U23 level this year.


    The forgotten striker is moving on:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-James-Wilson-10-youngsters-leave-summer.html
    I'm disappointed Warren isn't at least getting a chance, however, I guess the club sees things differently. No surprise that Wilson is going however, as he hasn't really looked like the player he was before his last major injury, hopefully a fresh start and with any luck an injury free season will help him get his head back in order

  15. How many % make it though? People overhype most of our youth. Well, same goes for all clubs & their sets of fans.

    Generally, there's only one of two per generation that can actually make it here, if any at all. There's 100 Sean Goss' for every Paul Pogba. Speaking of Goss, never got why so many were so upset when he, among others over the years, left - perfectly sums up my point. Some people had him down for Carrick successor, for the simple reason he played for United youth in the same position.

  16. Imagine if we sell Lukaku and buy Griezmann to be our main man in attack and Pogba becomes happy and stays forever!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RhQQ View Post
    How many % make it though? People overhype most of our youth. Well, same goes for all clubs & their sets of fans.

    Generally, there's only one of two per generation that can actually make it here, if any at all. There's 100 Sean Goss' for every Paul Pogba. Speaking of Goss, never got why so many were so upset when he, among others over the years, left - perfectly sums up my point. Some people had him down for Carrick successor, for the simple reason he played for United youth in the same position.
    So true for every Pele/Maradona/Messi at 16 there are hundreds who never make it. You can be top of your age group at 12 but be just average by 15 football (as is any sport) is full of these wonder players who never make it. We as fans only see one side of the story or hear the hype, whereas the coaching staff and other staff see the real situation and how these young lads are really developing.

  18. Yeah, considering the wages he is on, I'm more leery of Griezman than anyone else. Plus, the tendency to act like a prima-donna, so many times. While Griezmann is an excellent player, he is also on crazy high wages. Plus, he is 28, too. And likely crazy expensive to get. Not too enthused by that - hell, I'm more excited by Dybala than Griezmann.

  19. Wow what a signing! Abs McManus centre back from City has just signed for Utds women on a 3 yr deal. Her and Groenen are 2 fantastic players to sign after promotion to the WSL1 also in the England squad for the WC.

  20. United do not need a new striker. IF. Lukaku can find his form. Give him another season before deciding that to do. Unless he wants to move this Summer.

    Also, lack of 'mainstream' United news is either very good or extremely bad. Yeah club shut down its doors to the media when it comes to transfers, but I still feel they should announce something, if they have anything, to give fans some excitement.
    RedUnited likes this.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    United do not need a new striker. IF. Lukaku can find his form. Give him another season before deciding that to do. Unless he wants to move this Summer.

    Also, lack of 'mainstream' United news is either very good or extremely bad. Yeah club shut down its doors to the media when it comes to transfers, but I still feel they should announce something, if they have anything, to give fans some excitement.
    Probably would've had James wrapped up by now had it not been for the passing of his Dad.

  22. It’s quite on Utd transfers. But not Utd news. 2 top class signings for the women’s team. Record season ticket sales. Sbragia sacked and a complete staff restructuring at u23 level. 1 top signing for the u18s and 2 more of the very best at that age in Europe in the works. 10-12 u23s players leaving. The transfer committee talk is gathering pace. Like RH said James would of been done if his dad not passed.

    Then talk of Lukaku, DDG, Mata, Darmian, Rojo, Sanchez, Bailly all leaving. And the De Ligt talk is getting more and more each day. Lots going on tbf.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Vanjagl View Post
    United do not need a new striker. IF. Lukaku can find his form. Give him another season before deciding that to do. Unless he wants to move this Summer.

    Also, lack of 'mainstream' United news is either very good or extremely bad. Yeah club shut down its doors to the media when it comes to transfers, but I still feel they should announce something, if they have anything, to give fans some excitement.
    Nah, I prefer it this way. Touting potential signings in the past always ended up with us overpaying for players.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RhQQ View Post
    Probably would've had James wrapped up by now had it not been for the passing of his Dad.
    True that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend Incredimaria View Post
    Nah, I prefer it this way. Touting potential signings in the past always ended up with us overpaying for players.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    This is the correct way, no doubt.

  25. Marcos Rojo: “For now, I continue at #mufc. I spoke to the manager before the holidays and about what he planned to do with me. He told me that he had me in mind, that I was an important player, that he was going to take me into account." #mulive


    Marcos Rojo: “Yes, it’s true [talks with Boca Juniors]. Burdisso called me, he was my teammate in the national team. He called me when he took over at Boca. At that time I wasn’t playing. I thanked him but I told him that my intention was to continue in #mufc."

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys, I try to come on whenever possible but it's hard because at the moment I'm all over the place.

    Hope Solskjaer is ruthless. players like Rojo need to go..... defence needs the most work done this summer. Here in Switzerland fans have been calling for De Ligt to be the start of this! He is the leader of our rebuild we need, pay whatever it takes.

    Van Der Sar could be crucial to us attracting some Ajax players this summer, still love this guy and would rather him for Recruitment Of F0otbal at United.
    VDS would be great even though he’s never done anything like that before. But I would welcome him. Shame he wants to stay at Ajax.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    VDS would be great even though he’s never done anything like that before. But I would welcome him. Shame he wants to stay at Ajax.
    Not that much of a shame if he keeps being Agent Edwin for De Ligt.

  28. no way in hell we get de ligt

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    no way in hell we get de ligt
    Mino Raiola obviously trying to use United to get Barca giving De Ligt a better contract..

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Marcos Rojo: “For now, I continue at #mufc. I spoke to the manager before the holidays and about what he planned to do with me. He told me that he had me in mind, that I was an important player, that he was going to take me into account." #mulive


    Marcos Rojo: “Yes, it’s true [talks with Boca Juniors]. Burdisso called me, he was my teammate in the national team. He called me when he took over at Boca. At that time I wasn’t playing. I thanked him but I told him that my intention was to continue in #mufc."
    If true, that's bloody depressing. Need to get rid of Rojo, has been rather useless the past three years. And maybe Jones too, now that we can maybe get a sell-on value for him. Leaves us with Smalling, Lindelof, Bailly, Tuanzebe and a new CB, which is good.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by RedUnited View Post
    Mino Raiola obviously trying to use United to get Barca giving De Ligt a better contract..
    Or he’s pushing De Ligt here for a huge fucking pay day himself. Or maybe VDS and Blind have told him how massive the club is and how great the support is. Or De Ligt likes the massive package we have offered. Or maybe De Ligt wants to be the face that wakes the sleeping giant and bring it back to the glory days. Will see I guess!
    RedUnited likes this.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Sherkey View Post
    If true, that's bloody depressing. Need to get rid of Rojo, has been rather useless the past three years. And maybe Jones too, now that we can maybe get a sell-on value for him. Leaves us with Smalling, Lindelof, Bailly, Tuanzebe and a new CB, which is good.
    Got a feeling 2 of Jones, Bailly or Tuanzebe will be out the door in the Summer the latter depending if Villa get promoted. If they do they might leave Tuanzebe getting a full season under his belt at Villa starting every week. If that’s the case Rojo staying as 5th choice for a season won’t be bad. He’s on low wages can cover 2 positions and is left footed and can pass out the back. Plus can never question his determination on the pitch.

  33. Moussa Dembélé from Lyon would be a good replacement for Lukaku. A very good all round STR.

  34. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RedUnited View Post
    Mino Raiola obviously trying to use United to get Barca giving De Ligt a better contract..
    Nah. Barcelona can't afford his current demands, or his fee at the minute. So there's not much chance of getting them to pay more. It's a genuine make a move for him now Barcelona or he could end up elsewhere.
    RedUnited likes this.

  35. I wouldn't sell or trade Lukaku. In his first season with us, he scored 16 league goals. With Everton, in his last two seasons he scored 18 and 25 league goals. He has a proven record and a CF is not nearly a priority for us.

    That being said, trade him with Perisic is absolutely nonsensical. He's a 30 yrs old left winger and we're signing James. The only players we should look from Inter's squad are Brozovic and Skriniar, maybe De Vrij.

    As for Dembele, he's a similar player to Lukaku, and would be a good squad player. Not one to lead our attack. It all depends why we'd sign him.
    Last edited by brunoh; 25/05/2019 at 10:45 PM.
    RedUnited likes this.

  36. I would'nt oppose if he's sold to finance Griezmann tho.
    RedUnited likes this.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    Considering our toxic dressing room and wages..... Griezzmann is the last thing we would need.
    If we're keeping Rojo, then who really is going? My worry for Solsjkaer is that he won't get these guys out.
    Think we may be disappointed in terms of the OUTS. I guess Darmian, Valencia but honestly we needed a lot more then that in my view. De Ligt is the only player I would not care how we get him really because this guy is the most important block of the rebuild we need.
    Think a few will leave. Fellaini, Herrera, Valencia already gone. Still think Darmian, Rojo, Sanchez, Mata, Lukaku will leave. Think De Gea will stay if it it looks like we will turn things around next season on an upwards path he will likely sign a new deal if not leave on a free then Henderson will take his place. Big call for the club on him this summer to risk losing him for nothing. Agree with De Ligt just do what ever to get him. Especially now that Koulibaly looks like no chance of happening.

  38. Griezzmann and Pogba dressing room could backfire so quickly. You dont have guy like Simeone and other leaders who can keep them in line.

    For CB idea why noone is talking about Jonathan Tah? Could be a bit cheaper than De Ligt, definitely less wages, proven more than him already on top level, huge and bulky guy who wont be bullied. I like De Ligt potential but clubs seems going too crazy over him currently, hope he grows WC but still the expectations are a bit much on the kid.
    But Leverkusen will be playing CL so it might be hard to get him out of the club.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Bujakaa92 View Post
    Griezzmann and Pogba dressing room could backfire so quickly. You dont have guy like Simeone and other leaders who can keep them in line.

    For CB idea why noone is talking about Jonathan Tah? Could be a bit cheaper than De Ligt, definitely less wages, proven more than him already on top level, huge and bulky guy who wont be bullied. I like De Ligt potential but clubs seems going too crazy over him currently, hope he grows WC but still the expectations are a bit much on the kid.
    But Leverkusen will be playing CL so it might be hard to get him out of the club.
    CB I would look at De Ligt, Tah, Dias (Benfica), Andersen(Sampdoria), Milinkovic(Fiorentina)

  40. Beckham to score a free kick 10/1

  41. Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    Jaap Stam still looks better than most our current CB's!
    Just started watching the legends game. Nearly broke Olic in 2 )

  42. Griezmann may think of himself as a social media star, but i don't recall any trouble he had with his teammates and he always gave his sweat and blood for Atletico and France. He is trained by one of the greatest defensive coaches of all time, and he works hard off the ball and is selfless in possession.

    I have him in my book as a top 5, and i couldn't care less how he acts off the pitch. We've had the two biggest primmadonnas of football's history (Beckham and CR7), and both of them thrived because they were talented and professionals in the pitch.

  43. Quote Originally Posted by brunoh View Post
    Griezmann may think of himself as a social media star, but i don't recall any trouble he had with his teammates and he always gave his sweat and blood for Atletico and France. He is trained by one of the greatest defensive coaches of all time, and he works hard off the ball and is selfless in possession.

    I have him in my book as a top 5, and i couldn't care less how he acts off the pitch. We've had the two biggest primmadonnas of football's history (Beckham and CR7), and both of them thrived because they were talented and professionals in the pitch.
    But dont forget that at Atletico he has Simone as coach and teammates who are more leader - Godin, Juanfran, Koke.
    Same with Pogba in Juventus, but we have seen how he reacts if things dont go right for him at United.

    Ofcourse all is speculation, but I would like money and wages invested somewhere else.
    gooner16 and Sherkey like this.

  44. Yeah, not too enthused about Griezmann. No doubt he is WC, and among the best, but considering his prima-donna ways and his wages in relation to his age, I would rather we avoid him. We have so many other problem areas instead of wasting a huge chunk of our budget on a luxury item right now.

    Sort out CB,M,RW,RB first. Then, look at a striker. And even then, a long list before even considering Griezmann. He is undoubtedly available, especially since Barca has to sell before buying, and I'm not sure of anyone else wanting him (Maybe PSG, but who don't they want?), but I'd rather we avoid him.

  45. Be surprised if Barca end up with both De Ligt and Griezmann. They will have to sell a lot of players to get that done.

  46. Come on Tuanzebe get that promotion

  47. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Be surprised if Barca end up with both De Ligt and Griezmann. They will have to sell a lot of players to get that done.
    They are due a clear-out. I reckon they will try to offload both Coutinho and Rakitic. That should help them with room for wages. Coutinho will definitely be for a huge loss, though, unless some club has a brain-fart.

  48. Quote Originally Posted by Sherkey View Post
    They are due a clear-out. I reckon they will try to offload both Coutinho and Rakitic. That should help them with room for wages. Coutinho will definitely be for a huge loss, though, unless some club has a brain-fart.
    Yeah think they could sell Rakitic, Malcom and Coutinho but know one is gonna stump up what they want.

  49. Quote Originally Posted by Theatre of Dreams83 View Post
    Yeah think they could sell Rakitic, Malcom and Coutinho but know one is gonna stump up what they want.
    Malcom seems to be their only bright patch in recent games, and the players definitely trust him more than Dembele, but Valverde doesn't seem to rate him.

  50. Quote Originally Posted by Sherkey View Post
    Malcom seems to be their only bright patch in recent games, and the players definitely trust him more than Dembele, but Valverde doesn't seem to rate him.
    Gonna be interesting for sure.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO