Like Tree6775Likes

The Arsenal Thread

1. think i seen arsenal away kit £49.99 i've not bought an arsenal shirt now for three seasons i think there to dear.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Quasit View Post
    Podolski said in Bild he'd like us to get even more Germans. Maybe a certain known Arsenal fan with 30m release clause in his contract next summer.
    who are u referring to?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fragnat View Post
    who are u referring to?
    Reus.

The Arsenal Thread-cnef.jpg

AgentPer is already on it.

http://instagram.com/p/d1wAsDOJ54/

Crazy as hell.
    Last edited by Quasit; 05/09/2013 at 04:05 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kareem306 View Post
    70 quid for a shirt though haha !
    Where are you buying it from?! I got mine for £49 down at SportsDirect.com
    Last edited by Scotty98TR; 05/09/2013 at 05:57 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    Where are you buying it from?! I got mine for £49 down at SportsDirect.com
    Arsenal direct with ozils name on it

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kareem306 View Post
    Arsenal direct with ozils name on it
    £56.99 with Ozil's name and number on it at SportsDirect

7. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    £56.99 with Ozil's name and number on it at SportsDirect
    Bit cheaper, but club only gets profit from direct sales. Others pay to Nike.

8. January window The Arsenal Thread-tumblr_msjecugqqn1qdm5ngo1_400.gif

9. £57 for a shirt? I surprised people are stupid enough to pay that much for a shirt.

10. Bought my away kit last night as well, was $105. Totally worth it. Will be 6th I've bought, 2 international (Ozil Germany, Dempsey USA) and 4 Arsenal (Na$ri away, Henry (12) home, Wilshere home.
    Quasit and metalface13 like this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Quasit View Post
    January window Attachment 385616
    on who

12. Quote Originally Posted by kitchin75 View Post
    on who
    Depends on situation. All of our players (even Diaby) should be fit by then as hopefully there will be no major injuries.

13. Lewondoski is leaving on a free transfer i know hes most liekly to go bayern but what if wenger offers 200k wages haha!

14. Reus would be an amazing buy, I think we could possibly push Walcott centrally with Giroud, having Reus out wide. Although I could possibly see us go back in for Karim Benzema and keep monitoring Wayne Rooney's situation at United. Everyone talking about more Germans to Arsenal keep forgetting about Lars Bender. He would be an awesome signing for us.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Kareem306 View Post
    Lewondoski is leaving on a free transfer i know hes most liekly to go bayern but what if wenger offers 200k wages haha!
    Chelsea and Real already tried this summer. He's dead set on Bayern.

16. Quote Originally Posted by iArsenal View Post
    Reus would be an amazing buy, I think we could possibly push Walcott centrally with Giroud, having Reus out wide. Although I could possibly see us go back in for Karim Benzema and keep monitoring Wayne Rooney's situation at United. Everyone talking about more Germans to Arsenal keep forgetting about Lars Bender. He would be an awesome signing for us.
    Said couple pages ago that I believe Lars was the main midfield target this summer, but Leverkusen weren't prepared to sell for any price. I think we will be back in for him next summer.

For me if all things go well with no injuries and everybody comes back from injuries well then in january we will mainly be in for new RB and shift Sagna completely to center.

Somebody also mentioned that wonder if Wenger had Reus might he try to do the Henry on him.

17. VIDEO: Arsenal's style of play suits me, says Ozil

Video: Mezut Ozil explains why he signed for Arsenal

18. Quote Originally Posted by DarloGeorge96 View Post
    £57 for a shirt? I surprised people are stupid enough to pay that much for a shirt.
    It's called showing support for your team.
    feche and iArsenal like this.

19. Hell I'd pay $300 if I could find a Thierry Henry 05-06 home kit...

20. Quote Originally Posted by Operative Y View Post
    It's called showing support for your team.
    You show your support by going to matches and chanting not just buying a shirt you muppet.

21. Quote Originally Posted by DarloGeorge96 View Post
    You show your support by going to matches and chanting not just buying a shirt you muppet.
    what is it with you do you just come on a thread just to have a go

22. Quote Originally Posted by DarloGeorge96 View Post
    So buying club products isn't financially supporting the club?
    GodCubed and wolfthegreat like this.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DarloGeorge96 View Post
    Cool story bro.
    epic terrorist and zorak1 like this.

24. Quote Originally Posted by DarloGeorge96 View Post
    Sorry I don't have thousands of dollars to get a plane ticket, hotel room costs and ticket costs to matches. I'll stick with buying shirts for the time being.

25. Not everyone can afford a day out to arsenal matches.... even if you live in england! you're looking at atleast a 100-150 pound day

26. Quote Originally Posted by Kareem306 View Post
    Not everyone can afford a day out to arsenal matches.... even if you live in england! you're looking at atleast a 100-150 pound day
    Well this is an exaggeration, when I go to watch the Arsenal it costs around £60 in total if you include the pre-game beers and lunch at a cheap fast food shop 'round the corner.

That being said, that isn't cheap.

27. I hate international football... we should all be witnessing Ozil tear the oppositions defence to pieces today

28. Quote Originally Posted by Redrup View Post
    Well this is an exaggeration, when I go to watch the Arsenal it costs around £60 in total if you include the pre-game beers and lunch at a cheap fast food shop 'round the corner.

60 + the £90 match ticket + Train tickets....

29. Quote Originally Posted by Redrup View Post

But it is next to impossible to get decent tickets without a season ticket

30. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    But it is next to impossible to get decent tickets without a season ticket
    Exactly im a student so i cannot afford 1600 season ticket

31. Quote Originally Posted by Kareem306 View Post
    Me neither, luckily one of my mates and his brother has one, so if one of them can't go to a game I just use that

32. Quote Originally Posted by Kareem306 View Post
    60 + the £90 match ticket + Train tickets....
    I meant £60 including the ticket.

What ticket are you getting?

Can get an Arsenal ticket for around £35-£40, train travel for about £9, buy a couple of beers and some food for about £10. That equals the £60ish I referred to.

33. Quote Originally Posted by Redrup View Post
    I meant £60 including the ticket.

What ticket are you getting?

Can get an Arsenal ticket for around £35-£40, train travel for about £9, buy a couple of beers and some food for about £10. That equals the £60ish I referred to.
    The £35-40 tickets are crap though, either right next to the family stand or on the top tier

34. Quote Originally Posted by Kareem306 View Post
    What you chatting about, that's one installment of a student loan

I was never richer than when I was a student. I had 2 jobs, a bursary, the loan, an interest free overdraft. Those days were sick.

35. Quote Originally Posted by Scotty98TR View Post
    The £35-40 tickets are crap though, either right next to the family stand or on the top tier
    Indeed, I won't deny the quality of the positioning there is bad, but his original post said 'At least', so I was letting him know you can easily go to an Arsenal match for considerably less than he suggested.

36. It's crazy, last summer I went to a New York Red Bulls match, ticket was $50 and I was 10 rows up from the field.

37. Lets get back on topic guys come on, stop beating the dead horse. Anybody seen Ozil play for Germany this weekend, how was he?
    Quasit likes this.

38. Quote Originally Posted by Fragnat View Post
    Lets get back on topic guys come on, stop beating the dead horse. Anybody seen Ozil play for Germany this weekend, how was he?
    Saw part of the match. 99% pass completion, 4 key passes and commentators said that he didn't even get out of first gear.

39. While we're on the topic of Germany, can I just say how amazing it is that Klose equalled Gerd Müller's World Cup goalscoring record. He must have been over the moon.

40. Quote Originally Posted by Operative Y View Post
    While we're on the topic of Germany, can I just say how amazing it is that Klose equalled Gerd Müller's World Cup goalscoring record. He must have been over the moon.
    Klose, modest as ever, just said something along the lines of 'It can't be compared, since he did it in so little matches'.

Well done to him, I hope he beats the record.

41. They are quite good atm, world cup contenders maybe?
    Last edited by Fragnat; 09/09/2013 at 03:19 AM.

42. Klose's first goal vs England in WC 2010 is one of my favorites...99 out 100 strikers would dive in that situation but he just goes all the way with defender manhandling him and puts the ball in the net.

43. what wages is Mesut Ozil on? I wanna say that again...Mesut Ozil!

44. I may have completely dreamed this, but I think it's £150k.

45. Quote Originally Posted by Montanaro View Post
    what wages is Mesut Ozil on? I wanna say that again...Mesut Ozil!
    7 mil euro

46. Ozil coup 'gets Arsene Wenger a new £7.5m-a-year contract'

47. Quote Originally Posted by crusho79 View Post
    Ozil coup 'gets Arsene Wenger a new £7.5m-a-year contract'

Good for wenger I guess, im still not all onboard for him though. He signed a world class player, thats a start, it cannot end here. We need at least 2-3 more to be regular contenders for both EPL and UCL

48. Twenty-four hours and thirty-five minutes until Özil lights up the Premier League.

49. Quote Originally Posted by Operative Y View Post
    Twenty-four hours and thirty-five minutes until Özil lights up the Premier League.
    Whats time kick off and is he starting?

50. 3:00pm, and I'm assuming so. He may come on as a sub.

+ Reply to Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO