Like Tree313Likes

The Premier League Thread

1. Liverpool and Parma KotW gaffer

The Premier League Thread

Premier League Thread
    The Premier League Thread-premiership-logo.gif

Ok this thread is for general premiership discussion and is also an easy way to find a link to your own clubs designated thread. All Permiership supporters can comment on this thread.
    Over the next few weeks im sure more threads will be started and will be added to this list.
    When looking at a team thread please read all of the op. Opposition fans are welcome to post constructive arguments but please dont say their team is shit and start arguing as you will be infracted.
    Enjoy guys.

Topics:
    1. Fixtures and results (your opinions)
    2. Transfer rumours
    3. Team news
    4. Post match opinions
    5. Injury worries

Also if anybody requests a Club thread i will gladly make it for them if they cant be bothered to put the effort in. Also if you make a Club thread inform me and i will add it to the list.
    Last edited by Mike.; 22/10/2011 at 08:04 AM.
    Sam likes this.

2. is this not what match threads are for ?

or live "insert day here" football"? which BBC Bot makes

3. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    Liverpool A pretty cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    is this not what match threads are for ?

Not really. I guess this could just be for stuff non-worthy of a thread.

4. Bit like the football league thread I suppose

5. Liverpool and Parma KotW gaffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Calum View Post
    is this not what match threads are for ?

As Ride The Walrus said this is just for posts that dont necessarily deserve their own thread and to highlight the day/week news in one place and not have to look all around the forum for the news in the premiership.
    It is similar in a lot of ways to the Football League Thread and it also has links to all the designated club threads.

Cool. Like the idea
    Steve* likes this.

7. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    Liverpool A pretty cool guy.
    Pepe Reina's had an interview, 'Pepe Reina claims he has a point to prove next season - and that many of his teammates feel the same way.' Which in it basically he says he's going to stay, without putting it in words, and that he wants to be in football after he retires.

Well if Reina has a point to prove, rather it wasn't in next merseyside derby
    But imo he is a great goalie and has been top notch for LFC

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    Pepe Reina's had an interview, 'Pepe Reina claims he has a point to prove next season - and that many of his teammates feel the same way.' Which in it basically he says he's going to stay, without putting it in words, and that he wants to be in football after he retires.
    I wish he'd just come out & state unequivocally that he's staying is all.

10. Liverpool and Parma KotW gaffer
    Spurs boss Harry Redknapp says that the club wont be forced into selling Gareth Bale or Luka Modric in the summer if they fail to qualify for CL next season. On SSN at the moment.

In other news,Fergie admits that the title race isnt over yet. Think this is mind games really to motivate the players.
    Link: Fergie expects more drama | Sky Sports | Football | Premier League | News

+ Reply to Thread