Like Tree148Likes

Muamba
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. Muamba

He has been ressusatated 3 times and howard webb call for half time anybody no more watching it live i only know because my dad turned over the channel and seen Maumba lying down.

Post info please

2. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    No one knows what happened, actually. He collapsed, that's it. Looks like a possible heart attack. Should be called off, no one's in the right state of mind now.

3. ESPN didn't show the collapse or anything which is understandable.
    But Ian Dennis on FiveLive has reported that Muamba was fighting for his life.
    Last edited by Puddz; 17/03/2012 at 07:34 PM.

4. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend
    It's not known how he is at the moment. Game's been called off. Ian Dennis (BBC Radio 5 Live Chief Football reporter) has reported he's fighting for his life.

Fabrice Muamba trending on Twitter.

5. "ESPN's reporter in the White Hart Lane tunnel says Fabrice Muamba was not breathing when the Bolton midfielder was carried past him. Medical staff were still attempting to resuscitate him and a defibillator had been used."

6. #PrayForMuamba - Trending Worldwide

7. Pray for Fabrice Muamba. He's only 23 yrs. old

8. I cant believe this. The boy has a whole life ahead of him everybody just pray for the man

9. Oh man thats awful.

Middlesbrough defender Justin Hoyte, who came through the Arsenal youth team with Muamba: "I seriously hope my best friend in football is OK. Stay strong bro please please stay strong. God is with you remember that."

10. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    How the hell will that help? If I 'like' this page, will he dandy again?
    Lee, 19-11-08, Frank and 15 others like this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    It is a page to show support. Pray for Muamba

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    1000 times this. Fuck your FB page. I'm not religious but I'm praying for him anyway. Hope everything turns out okay.

13. Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    Its amazing how when i guy is on the brink of death you can bring Facebook into it. FUCK FACEBOOK

14. BlueHeart26
    Get well Muamba! praying.

15. I do wish him well and hope that he pulls through.
    Can't imagine how bad it is for the players that were on the pitch.

16. pistolped7's Avatar pistolped7
    Modern Day Legend
    Horrific. I can't put into words how saddening this is. #PrayForMuamba

17. keep going muamba

18. My PRAYERS & THOUGHTS are with you young man, be strong, God is with YOU

19. Feel bad for the guy, he has a 2 year old son.

20. Shiiiittt :C If he was cut out of oxygen for too long, even if he survives, he'll have permanent brain damage I reckon! Here's hoping he recovers, poor guy :c

21. BlueHeart26
    Quote Originally Posted by slbenficacoach View Post
    Shiiiittt :C If he was cut out of oxygen for too long, even if he survives, he'll have permanent brain damage I reckon! Here's hoping he recovers, poor guy :c
    lets not think about the aftermath, he needs to live.

22. We should've heard something by now....

23. Brian's Avatar BrianPremium Member
    Shelbourne Researcher
    Daniel Rodger ‏ @Mkdan08 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

BREAKING: Ambulance crew confirms that they got Muamba breathing again. @markchapman

Good news at least.

Loved him at Blues, when I started following them.
    I hope he survives

24. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend
    BREAKING: Ambulance crew confirms that they got Muamba breathing again #prayformuamba

25. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    I feel awful for saying this, but I have an odd suspicion that he's died. Normal medical practice is to cease ressusitation after 20-25 minutes, muamba was taken to hospital after failure to resusstitate after about 20 minutes. I think they may be holding it back from the public until they alert his family. As I say, I hope he's fine, but honestly, I don't see it.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    I feel awful for saying this, but I have an odd suspicion that he's died. Normal medical practice is to cease ressusitation after 20-25 minutes, muamba was taken to hospital after failure to resusstitate after about 20 minutes. I think they may be holding it back from the public until they alert his family. As I say, I hope he's fine, but honestly, I don't see it.
    So why would the ambulance crew confirm they got him breathing again?

28. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munroe View Post
    Reputable source?
    Lee likes this.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    On the one hand I think you may be right, however I'd like to think that they wouldn't confirm that he is breathing again if there wasn't at least some hope that he will recover, otherwise they will have got everyone's hopes up for nothing.

Could be wishful thinking, but it just wouldn't seem to add up to announce that he is breathing if there is still no chance of survival. Before that tweet, I was convinced that the worst had happened. I just hope this is not false hope.
    Munroe likes this.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    Reputable source?
    I think it was Mark Chapman who works for the BBC. If so I'd like to think he is reliable.

31. Quote Originally Posted by Munroe View Post
    To ease some people's mind? Like friends and family and the players that were on the pitch.

32. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    as I say, I hope I'm wrong, I really do. But honestly, I think he's died.

33. Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    I agree with your logic tbh. If he's alive and breathing they would at least say that he was "Fighting for his life" or "alive but in a unstable condition".
    If he's dead then they will need to tell the family first before anything.

34. I doubt the crew will inform anyone but the doctor who's responsible for treatment of Muamba of his condition.

35. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend
    I still have a horrible feeling.

But one thing's for certain, we won't find out officially until tomorrow at the earliest.

36. BlueHeart26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    +1

I immediately called my friend who is a doctor, and he told me Muamba's chances are low. I hope he's wrong, he's actually a great doctor, but I hope he's wrong this time.

37. Quote Originally Posted by Puddz View Post
    To ease some people's mind? Like friends and family and the players that were on the pitch.
    That's not easing anyone's mind if it's a lie.
    19-11-08, Quasit and Lynbrook1 like this.

38. Mike.'s Avatar Mike.
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Puddz View Post
    I agree with your logic tbh. If he's alive and breathing they would at least say that he was "Fighting for his life" or "alive but in a unstable condition".
    If he's dead then they will need to tell the family first before anything.
    They actually try to give as little information out at possible either way. Because they try to contact the family, and stabilise the condition. They say little until they are sure either way. Their concern isn't with the public, just the casualty and informing next of kin on their status
    Last edited by Mike.; 17/03/2012 at 08:51 PM.
    Ride The Walrus likes this.

39. This has been a truly awful past year. Pray to god there's a happy ending this time with a full recovery

40. I am just completely deflated i remember this happened to Phil O'Donnel just a couple of years ago too.

41. Quote Originally Posted by *Jamess* View Post
    It is a page to show support. Pray for Muamba
    Just have to say, it's absolutely sick (IMO) to jump on something like this to get popularity or 'likes'. People like you make me sick, have you even ever heard of the word 'sincerity'?

42. BlueHeart26
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoutSniper7 View Post
    I am just completely deflated i remember this happened to Phil O'Donnel just a couple of years ago too.
    Antonio Puerta.. Marc-Vivien Foe.. I've seen too much, Im tired of this.

43. BlueHeart26
    Chelsea FC@chelseafc Thoughts and prayers of all at Chelsea are with Fabrice Muamba and his family.

44. Hospital has CONFIRMED that Fabrice Muamba is stable

Not sure how true this is, but one can always hope.

EDIT: Just realised it's from Skysports. Thank god!
    Last edited by Chokopop; 17/03/2012 at 09:18 PM.
    ajt09, Quasit, Lol_101 and 4 others like this.

45. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokopop View Post
    Hospital has CONFIRMED that Fabrice Muamba is stable

Not sure how true this is, but one can always hope.

It's true.

46. Does it matter what team you support, everyone is behind him everyone hopes he pulls through this, chelsea, liverpool arsenal whoever

CMON MUAMBA praying for you!

47. prayers for muamba.

48. I7IDanny's Avatar I7IDanny
    Modern Day Legend
    Sky News Newsdesk@SkyNewsBreak
    • Hospital spokesperson says Bolton midfielder Fabrice Muamba is in a stable condition after collapsing on pitch during match with Tottenham
    Munroe likes this.

49. Thank god for the medical staff from Spurs and Bolton.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO