Like Tree11Likes

FIFA 13: Official Career mode thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

1. FIFA 13: Official Career mode thread

Share your best deals, progress and formations/tactics..

Assist others in finding the right players and bargains for their career mode!

I got Ganso for £7m plus Anderson which I think is a good deal

2. I'm playing as Arsenal currently topping the league, made a lot of changes trying to build a super team

transfers out, Vermaelen, Gervinho, Arshavin, Andre Santos, Sagna, Chamakh, Sqallachi, Djourou and Fabinski

transfers in Munainin, Alba, Richards and hummels

looking to get higuian, hulk and busquets for next season.
    Raikan007 likes this.

3. Started as a player with my hometown club Philadelphia Union, spent a year on loan in Scotland, came back and got a transfer accepted from Swansea (4.8M) and I'm about to start a season with them. From not good enough for the MLS to starting CAM in the EPL in one year, not too shabby for a 71 OVR 18 year old.
    Raikan007 likes this.

4. I am jamming as United, getting used to the new style of play, nearly completed my first season.. dont have that much time to play..

I have brought in:

Sneijder (by far the worst player ever, he tires after 35 minutes.. has no stamina)
    Muslera £2.4m plus Lindegaard
    Ganso as mentioned above
    Aiden McGeady £11m
    Robinho £14m (sold Kagawa for £28m to Inter which was really high, the highest fee paid so far in my save)

Sold:

Young to Arsenal
    Evans

5. I'm managing Arsenal and only made two signings. Henry for £5m and Thiago(Barca) on a short loan deal.
    Raikan007 likes this.

6. Im gonna try going Glasgow Rangers when i get if they are even bloody in it.are they anyone???

7. Quote Originally Posted by steff_fae_larky View Post
    Im gonna try going Glasgow Rangers when i get if they are even bloody in it.are they anyone???
    I think they are under rest of world so I don't think you can start a career with them, only use them in exhibition and online games...

8. W4FC B3N's Avatar W4FC B3N
    Wigan Athletic Modern Day Legend
    Playing as a sole player, Spent a year on loan at Yeovil Town, back at Wigan now with a starting place, not doing so well. I get 8.0+ ratings every game but we still lose currently partnering Kavlak in midfield, who the manager bought, McCarthy was sold to Liverpool for £10m. Up to 74 CAM, after 1 season and about 10 games.

iCarry.
    Raikan007 likes this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    I am jamming as United, getting used to the new style of play, nearly completed my first season.. dont have that much time to play..

I have brought in:

Sneijder (by far the worst player ever, he tires after 35 minutes.. has no stamina)
    Muslera £2.4m plus Lindegaard
    Ganso as mentioned above
    Aiden McGeady £11m
    Robinho £14m (sold Kagawa for £28m to Inter which was really high, the highest fee paid so far in my save)

Sold:

Young to Arsenal
    Evans
    You sold Kagawa...... lost my love for you Raikan haha

In my career games United usually sign Moutinho from Porto, wish they would do it in real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steff_fae_larky View Post
    Im gonna try going Glasgow Rangers when i get if they are even bloody in it.are they anyone???
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikan007 View Post
    I think they are under rest of world so I don't think you can start a career with them, only use them in exhibition and online games...
    They are under rest of the world. And they are able to be used in career mode, just need to edit it at the start of career mode

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rfcboy; 09/10/2012 at 11:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast