FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

  1. Might aswell come on in a few minutes then seeing as net game probably not happening today...

  2. ill be on sooner than later

    ---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

    anyone coming on now

  3. Yeah, i'll come on now.

  4. That was a riot, Ronaseal you git!

  5. Alright lads you wana play?

  6. 2 assists for me in that last game, pro skills.

  7. Sorry bout them two pens aha, I went for the ball

  8. come on lads give us a game

    ---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

    its always fun playing you guys

  9. Parker_Rangers_1873's Avatar Parker_Rangers_1873
    First Team
    sorry i left the part my noob of a wee bro wanted fifa back a will be on later

  10. Anyone else coming on because atm its Me, Nathan and Samehead (needs to be accepted back into the club)

  11. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Does anyone want to play now with me and Deejaaayyseeee (David)?

  12. mememememememe!

  13. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Okay we'll try and get some more aswell

  14. I'll come on in a bit.

  15. Hey guys, i'd recommend you guys join the African League, that way theres only around 2500 clubs rather than 1000000 like in the British League. Also if you ever want a match against the club i play for, just give us a message! Goodluck in your games!

  16. I'm up for some clubs if a manager is around to accept me again.

  17. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Craven View Post
    I'm up for some clubs if a manager is around to accept me again.
    Yeah I'll accept you buddy.

  18. FYI my mic is broken, so I just do what I am told and cant arghue back!

  19. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc View Post
    FYI my mic is broken, so I just do what I am told and cant arghue back!
    Mwuaha

  20. qwestion to any one on ur team you go on about us not playin for fun but every time we ask to play you never want to and you say only for fun well you know we have great games so comon one day this week give us a game

  21. Parker_Rangers_1873's Avatar Parker_Rangers_1873
    First Team
    every time im on noone else is and when i cant get on all you guys are on i will try and get my first game for us soon

  22. Joe's Avatar Joe
    Modern Day Legend
    I can do friday, im not really meant to play in the week

  23. well as you all know my lot on all night to 12 pm tops so pm me or max tell me on msn when u ready

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Parker_Rangers_1873 View Post
    every time im on noone else is and when i cant get on all you guys are on i will try and get my first game for us soon
    what's your GT?

    I'll be online around 11/11.30 this morning

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tiraths View Post
    what's your GT?

    I'll be online around 11/11.30 this morning
    i cant remember his GT but he is on my friends list if you want to find it there

  26. Ok
    Im on now till around 12.30. Then got football for rest of afternoon

  27. Quote Originally Posted by sinisterprice View Post
    Hey guys, i'd recommend you guys join the African League, that way theres only around 2500 clubs rather than 1000000 like in the British League. Also if you ever want a match against the club i play for, just give us a message! Goodluck in your games!
    yer reason why so many english team becourse it the best nation in the world for football just becourse ur play teams in african dont mean your be any good or any better english leagues are for proper teams best leagues on fifa you get hard challenge.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ryangiggs11 View Post
    yer reason why so many english team becourse it the best nation in the world for football just becourse ur play teams in african dont mean your be any good or any better english leagues are for proper teams best leagues on fifa you get hard challenge.
    ,

    When did he ever say they where better or worse. Peter you just seemed to have a ramdom go, basing your decision on Britain is better then Africa. not on Our thread please.


    Anyway i am back with a massive hang over that only clubs can sort, anyone to play now.

  29. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I'll play at 12 mate, just got up myself and need some breakfast lol.

  30. Yeah I will come on Scott if you want, although my mic is still furked, so you will just have to shout at me when you want the ball

    Get some more people on tho.

  31. 12 looks a good time. gives me a bit longer to recover from a crazy night. i tell you. park benches no good to sleep on

  32. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Lol, should of took a pocket size tent that blows up into a massive one

    If there's not something like that, I'm making one.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    ,

    When did he ever say they where better or worse. Peter you just seemed to have a ramdom go, basing your decision on Britain is better then Africa. not on Our thread please.


    Anyway i am back with a massive hang over that only clubs can sort, anyone to play now.
    well scott its true though why would you lot want to play in african league.


    and beside your lot pretty happy to post alot on are thread so thought id return the favour.

  34. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I'll be on in about 15 minutes, skipping breakfast and going straight to lunch.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by ryangiggs11 View Post
    well scott its true though why would you lot want to play in african league.


    and beside your lot pretty happy to post alot on are thread so thought id return the favour.
    Well, as he said he got less teams in it, hence getting rid of the wannabie club( *cough Yours Cough*) from the leagues.

    I havent posted any shit on your. so fuck off.

  36. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Thread closed for 15 minutes to let you both cool down before it all erupts.

    ---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

    Re-opened, no more arguments please

  37. Just wanted to clarify that the African League was merely a suggestion Fm Elite pro club or the other club, if either of you ever want a friendly with the club i'm in, just ask

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    Well, as he said he got less teams in it, hence getting rid of the wannabie club( *cough Yours Cough*) from the leagues.

    I havent posted any shit on your. so fuck off.
    ok scott when did i ever say you said shit on are threads never said any one name
    wannabie club( *cough Yours Cough*) from the leagues.

    funny how we was the 1st fm bas club team then urs was made funny that anit ti so were not wannabie

    reason why hasent got many clubs proble becourse not enoff people in african area have an xbox.

    beside like max said end of arguement my lot be on xbox from 4 if you lot upto playing i dowt you will tho but you know were to find us.

  39. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    I reopened the thread and said stop arguing, clearly you can't understand that.

  40. Parker_Rangers_1873's Avatar Parker_Rangers_1873
    First Team
    any you guys on the now ?

  41. I am aweful as ALL. As shown in my 2 games with Ronaseal and Nathan.

  42. I thought you played well as any

  43. Quote Originally Posted by ronaseal View Post
    I thought you played well as any
    Any, thats the one.

    I dunno, I kept on putting the ball out for no reason lol

  44. Anyone up for clubs now?

  45. I will come back on if other people are on.

  46. Right, time to make my 2nd debut. Here goes.

  47. Only me and Dunc online, anyone else?

  48. I can't join your party for some reason!

    and dont forget I dont have mic.

  49. I get on now, time to play

  50. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    May aswell come on, see if this Frankie kid is any good

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO