Fm-Base/Fifa Pro Club/(Xbox 360)Fm-Base Eliminators

  1. Fm-Base/Fifa Pro Club/(Xbox 360)Fm-Base Eliminators

    Hi recently I have been playing Fifa with my Pro and I wondered if my fellow Fm bases would like to join my team. I would like a little info about your player and his overall and his preffered pos.

    Name :
    Position:
    Overal:

    Please get back to me on this one thankyou

  2. Brian's Avatar BrianPremium Member
    Shelbourne Researcher
    you know there is already two xbox teams dont you

  3. Doubt there will be too many people interested seeing as there are already 2 clubs on the 360...

  4. Yeeh I do but I though why not have three it does not hurt anyone.

  5. Past Day Legend
    Of cause not, but i doubt there will be many players left too join your team

  6. Who do you play for

  7. Past Day Legend
    FM Base Elite

  8. oright do you play much

  9. Past Day Legend
    I joined the team a week ago and i've played a bit since.

  10. Well this thread is failing

  11. Past Day Legend
    totally

  12. At first glance,I thought you were Frankie.

    But like Nathan's put point-blank and how it's been mentioned before,I doubt many people will join as there are already two.

    Plus,the OP could be a bit more detailed...

  13. am sure they be some pros out there who will join ask josh hes a free agent he join up.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ryangiggs11 View Post
    am sure they be some pros out there who will join ask josh hes a free agent he join up.
    Only cos the other clubs don't want him lul

  15. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    would of been a decent idea if the circumstances were different.

    2 clubs who are well known on here now, both very good clubs with very good players (think we know what one is better *cough* elite *cough* ) and are more likely to attract the new players, as you found yourself.

    good luck with it anyway.

  16. Un fournatetly most members are part of the other clubs. Or with there Mates in Real life. So you Probaly having got many options, Might be better if you go to another forum and do this....

  17. ok someone will join I will post it on other forum sites.

  18. best of luck paul mate dont know what max was on about elites being the best cough cough we all know fm base 1st pro club is the best cough cough lol

  19. no pete not really cough cough

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MunchkinCurt View Post
    no pete not really cough cough
    And your point is.

  21. my point is that the other club is better

  22. Max's Avatar MaxPremium Member
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryangiggs11 View Post
    best of luck paul mate dont know what max was on about elites being the best cough cough we all know fm base 1st pro club is the best cough cough lol
    not gonna bother arguing with you, not worth the time

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    not gonna bother arguing with you, not worth the time
    lol am not was having a joke like you was any way on xbox ur club wants a game

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ryangiggs11 View Post
    lol am not was having a joke like you was any way on xbox ur club wants a game
    Surely If u want to play a game with us u should be posting on the Elite thread?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ryangiggs11 View Post
    lol am not was having a joke like you was any way on xbox ur club wants a game
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    Surely If u want to play a game with us u should be posting on the Elite thread?
    Owned Much

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    Owned Much
    And remember this is pauls thread not ares not much point in trying to argue on it thats kinda sad in a way,.

    paul hope you find some pros.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ryangiggs11 View Post
    And remember this is pauls thread not ares not much point in trying to argue on it thats kinda sad in a way,.

    paul hope you find some pros.
    Who was arguing. Wanna continue? Go to PMs.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Scott* View Post
    Who was arguing. Wanna continue? Go to PMs.
    meh

Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO