Like Tree66Likes

Post Your Successes

1. Post Your Successes

Once again, just the FM10 thread.

Feel free to share your successes with the FM-Base community once again, screenshots are not necessary but you can post them if you like. From surviving relegation to win the the Champions League with a level 10 team, post it in here. Always good if you like to share but not create a story.

2. Half time im sheffield wednesday against bayern munich 3 - 1 up at half time
    and they started with

marquardt
    meyer - demichelis - schmiedel - lahm
    bommel - tymoschuk
    ribery - kroos - schweinsteiger
    muller

so good 1st team

on demo by the way

3. Just won 6-5 in the Friendly Cup Final
    WBA vs Koln
    (me being WBA)
    won it in the 94th minute a goal from Dorrans and there was only 3 mins added on lol

4. 4 - 1 now

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

finished
    sheffield wednesday 4 bayern munich 1

I was sheffield wednesday of course

5. Very pleased with this pre-season win, incidentally I have also beat Scunthorpe 2-0 and ipswich 3-0
    Post Your Successes-plymouth-v-tottenham-information_-overview-.png
    Post Your Successes-plymouth-v-tottenham-stats_-player-ratings-.png

6. My first domestic cup get in!!!!!!!!!!

7. playing with Motherwell (Scotland), so I bough this player for $1.6M from RC Lens and scores 42 goals from 41 games in all competitions. In the end he even wins the European Golden Boot Award ahead of a guy I don't remember and Ibrahimovic in 3rd place, even more impressive was that with co-efficiants Scotland are a second tier team so great.

8. So after starting a few games with bigger clubs I decided to take over at the club I support...The mighty Southampton F.C I took over expecting to have a bit of cash to spend but only got 500k. Even tho we have a very good team for League One there are still places that need competition i.e centre midfield and left back.

This is how everything stands atm concerning; transfers,tactics,fixtures,league table and star player(so far) Attached Thumbnails Saints so far.-southampton-transfers_-history-.png Saints so far.-southampton-southampton_-tactics-.png Saints so far.-southampton-southampton_-fixtures-.png

Saints so far.-npower-league-1-information_-league-table-.png Saints so far.-abdi-ibrahim-profile_-attributes-.png

9. Chris's Avatar ChrisPremium Member
    • 4. Chelsea 40 +15
      --------------------------------
      5. Arsenal 36 +7
      6. Newcastle 36 +5
      7. Liverpool 35 +6
      8. Stoke 30 -9
      9. Norwich 28 -4
      10. Swansea 26 -2
      11. Everton 25 -4

Last result:
      Newcastle 1-0 QPR (Leon Best)

Newcastle United Who needs Ba; we got Best
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzwGCeACDE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzwGCeACDE[/ame]

10. went 8 games without conceding as arsenal in november/december of the demo

+ Reply to Thread