Football Manager 2011: The Unofficial Guide
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

1. Football Manager 2011: The Unofficial Guide

The Unofficial Guide to Football Manager 2011

Made by the Football Manager FT Community

Dec (Admin of FMHVibe) - "A great insight into FM for any newbie to the game. Anyone who is struggling to get into the game needs to read this"

Heath (Moderator of SI Community) - "Good introductory guide to playing FM. Helpful for people wanting to get to grips with many aspects of the game."

Mike (Moderator of FM Base) - "Top class guide, Easy to understand yet incredibly informative, perfect for new entrants to Football Manager. An essential download."

Click Here to Download

Disclaimer - This content was made by the FMFT community and is all original. Please do not claim this content to be your own although feel free to distribute it, as long as FMFT is credited of course. If you have any issues with anything said in this disclaimer, please contact me via PM.
    Last edited by Roonaldo; 22/01/2011 at 12:48 AM.

2. goonergun435's Avatar goonergun435
    Arsenal and Unbelievable Tekkers Star Player
    looks good might give it a download

3. WonderManager's Avatar WonderManager
    Viktor Reznov, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Olympique Lyonnais, AS Roma, psycho1970, Chris Star Player
    Will not download it as it's not official and may teach us wrong things...
    Nah, will give a try if it means getting the sack.

4. Maybe give it a download sometime soon

5. Quote Originally Posted by WonderManager View Post
    Will not download it as it's not official and may teach us wrong things...
    Nah, will give a try if it means getting the sack.
    How can it give you the wrong things? It's your choice whether you choose it ignore the points or not?

Aah well, It's your choice, but pointless posting if you're not going to download.

6. Will give this a look

7. WonderManager's Avatar WonderManager
    Viktor Reznov, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Olympique Lyonnais, AS Roma, psycho1970, Chris Star Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodell View Post
    How can it give you the wrong things? It's your choice whether you choose it ignore the points or not?

Aah well, It's your choice, but pointless posting if you're not going to download.
    I clearly did not stated I did not want to download it

8. Just downloaded, and having a read threw now, It's very neatly set out.

9. Having contriuted to this, I can only say that the areas on the Counter-Attacking Strategy, Mind Games and Building Tactics with the Analysis Tool are truly fantastic.

But seriously, I do highly recommend this.

10. I beg to disagree Eds, I think the whole guide is truly fantastic. Thanks for all the lovely feedback so far guys. I'm glad it hasn't disappointed.

By the way, I'm TJ head of the Guide. Also forgive me for the awful and mispelt name on this fansite, I signed up ages ago to download some graphics in a rush.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast