Nickname: Spurs
    League: Barclays Premier League
    Chairman: Daniel Levy
    Finances: Rich
    Manager: Harry Redknapp (Later, you )
    Stadium: White Hart Lane
    Capacity: 36310

Season Expectations:
    For this, I would select continental qualification. For this you receive a nice transfer budget of £16 million and a wage budget of £1.2 million.

Training and Staff
    Tottenham have a few good and a lot of sh*t staff. You would be looking to offer mutual termination to the following-
    Les Ferdinand,Clive Allen,Kevin Bond,Jamie Redknapp,Tim Sherwood,Geoff Scott,Danny Murphy,Chris Ramsey,John McDermott,Andrew McKenzie,Aaron Harris and Nathan Gardner.

As replacements you should be looking to sign the following-
    Michael Henke - Good cheap Asst. Manager available on a free.
    Paul Winsper - Fitness Coach. Very cheap. 5 stars
    Kresimir Sos - Youth Coach. Offer him a Fitness Coach contract, and you have a very cheap 4.5 star fitness coach.
    Tosh Farrell - Youth Coach. Offer this guy a coach contract and you have a cheap 4 star coach for the shooting category.
    John Owens - Youth Coach. Same as above and you have a 4 star attacking coach.
    Marco Frigerio,Salvatore Libra,Glay Maranhao - Physios. All are top class physios for your team.
    Tord Grip - Scout. Great Scout. Cheap as well.

For more options on coaching staff, please visit this thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/...st-t55678.html

* Promote Alex Inglethorpe from youth coach to coach and you get a 4 star defence coach.

As for training, I highly recommend Dunc's training which can be found here- http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/...ng-t51598.html

Tactics and the first team.
    Since VDV has signed, Redknapp has started playing a 4-5-1 and we will be doing the same, using Koflok's Goals Galore tactic, which is a variation of the 4-5-1. It can be found here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/...11-t51246.html

Here is a screen of an untouched first team squad:

Captain: Ledley King
    Vice-Captain: Luka Modric

The Team:

Goalkeepers:
    1. Gomes
    23. Cudicini
    Pletikosa
    27. Alnwick

No worries about this position. You have a great keeper in Heurelho Gomes and no doubt he is your first choice.Cudicini is decent backup but is eating up quite a considerable amount of wage (30k p/w) so I advise you to let him go when his contract expires.Stipe Pletikosa is on loan from Spartak and honestly, his wages are also too much for a third choice keeper. Its your decision to keep him or let him go. I terminated his loan. If you do so, then Ben Alnwick should be called up to the first team as your third choice. When Cudicini leaves, get someone like Alex Smithies for 2nd choice.

Centre-backs:
    13. Gallas
    19. Bassong
    26. King
    20. Dawson
    4. Kaboul
    39. Woodgate
    Khumalo (coming in Jan)

There is a large amount of depth for this position. Gallas and King/Dawson should be the first choices. Kaboul and Bassong are great backups for the injury prone Dawson and King. Also, we have Khumalo coming in January which adds another player to the list. One minus point here is Jonathan Woodgate. He is on the long-term injury list but still eating a lot of wages (45k p/w). It would be best to sell him in January or let his contract run down. It won't hurt to buy a man for the future here, I suggest Sebastian Coates from Nacional. He is a tower standing at 196 cm tall and you can get him for his 2.4m release clause.

Full-backs:
    32. Assou-Ekotto
    2. Hutton
    22. Corluka
    16. Naughton
    28. Walker

The left-back area is a position where a signing is needed. Either a first-choice replacement for BAE or a backup for him. I'd suggest Fabio Coentrao, is downgraded and much harder to sign in the 11.2 patch. So I recommend Denis Aogo from HSV for around 5 million and rotate him with Ekkoto. Use BAE against big teams when playing a defensive role and Aogo on a wing-back role. Right back is a sound area for Spurs. Hutton and Corluka are good players for the position. Also Kaboul can play RB so thats a bonus. And you have the two Kyle's, Walker and Naughton. Out of these, Walker would feature more and I suggest loaning Naughton out.

Defensive Midfield
    6. Huddlestone
    12. Palacios
    30. Sandro

Another very strong position for Tottenham. You should rotate between Palacios and Huddlestone, as both are equally good for the position. Sandro, is in the reserves and it is recommended to take him off the loan list and bring him into the first team as backup. He should be the one starting in cup games.

Centre Mid
    14. Modric
    11. Van Der Vaart
    12. Palacios
    21. Kranjcar
    8. Jenas
    24. O'Hara

Modric and VDV are your first choices here. Kranjcar can provide decent cover for both and so can Palacios, provided you put him on a passing individual schedule. Jenas isn't the player he used to be, so it is best to let him go. List him for 4.6 million and surprisingly you get an offer from Atletico Madrid for him in the new patch. O'Hara is the same situation like Woodgate. He is on the injury list and eating your wages. To be sold in January.

Wingers
    3. Bale
    7. Lennon
    17. Dos Santos
    5. Bentley

Bale on the left, Lennon on the right. Dos Santos is more than enough cover for Lennon on the right, and you should say goodbye to Bentley to reduce the wage bill a bit. Both Modric and Kranjcar can play on the left as well, but it is advised that you buy a backup here. Spas Delev from CSKA Sofia is a decent choice, costing around £1.8 million. Park Ji-Sung who is transfer listed at Man Utd is also a decent choice and can play in multiple positions. But do this only if you are willing to play a tad more money and wages.

Strikers
    18. Defoe
    15. Crouch
    9. Pavlyuchenko
    10. Keane
    Defoe is your first choice loan striker here. Pavlyuchenko as well as Keane will prove to be able cover for Jermain. Crouch doesn't really fit in with the system we are using so he should be sold. But it is very hard to do so. So whatever bid you get for him, accept. Also, it is advised to get one for the future here, to replace Defoe as first choice. Tiago Alves from Santos, when developed well grows into a beast of a player. You can sign him for around 2 million. You could search for the thread on him here and see his future screenshot. He is the best striker in the world. However, you would have to slightly overpay his wages, as he would be more interested in joining clubs like Inter, Bayern and others as they also chase the wonderkid. I payed him 5.25k p/w and he will join me in January 2011.

Recommended Transfers:
    In:
    Dennis Aogo - 5.25 million
    Spas Delev - 1.8 million/ Park Ji-Sung - 4.4 million
    Tiago Alves - 2 million
    Sebastian Coates - 2.4 million

Out:
    Stipe Pletikosa - Terminate Loan
    Kyle Naughton - Loan
    Jonathan Woodgate
    Jermaine Jenas - 4.6 million
    Jamie O'Hara
    David Bentley - 2.5 million
    Peter Crouch

Other advice

Retraining Bale and VDV - To get the best out of them, it is advised to train Bale as LW and VDV as CM. A natural player is much better than an accomplished one.

Youth Facilities/Training Facilities - Spurs do not have the best of training facilities and the board should be asked to make ammends about this ASAP.

Use the Carling Cup - The Carling Cup should be used to give your youngsters like Dos Santos,Walker,Sandro,Tiago Alves,Delev,Livermore,Parrett,Kane some valuable game time which will certainly help in their progress as a player.

Ask for more physios - Just 2 physios wont do the job required. So ask your board for more, yeah go on be greedy.

Ask for a feeder club - I recommend asking for a feeder club for WP, or a domestic loan option to send players like Naughton,Parrett,Kane for valuable first-team action.

Ok then, so thats it. Thanks for reading, please leave your feedback/suggestions below. Thanks,

Hellroker
    Last edited by hellroker; 10/02/2011 at 10:24 PM.
    matyfatymole and jeroen19999 like this.

2. oneunited's Avatar oneunited
    Modern Day Legend
    am reading this on account of hellrocker's desperate plea to bump the thread. but this is a good guide nonetheless.

3. Great guide

How well does Bale perform in that attacking LW Position? He's a beast on LM, and when chasing games, is it worth pushing him foward that little extra?

4. Good Guide mate, but I'd recommend training Rafa and Bale to be natural in CM and LW.

5. Good Guide but I suggest neatening it up a bit, centre the player names and bold them and a few pics wont go amiss either and also a few screesnhots

6. Ride The Walrus's Avatar Ride The WalrusPremium Member
    A pretty cool guy.
    Would it not be better to sell Woodgate, and bring Caulker through?
    Good guide.

7. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride The Walrus View Post
    Would it not be better to sell Woodgate, and bring Caulker through?
    Good guide.
    Caulker is currently on loan. And its pretty hard to sell Woodgate due to injury and his contract runs out at the end of the first Season so if you offer him in Jan, teams will offer him a contract.

8. Great guide, but i think that a formation of 4-1-2-1-2 is also fine for Spurs!!

9. Eddie Money's Avatar Eddie Money
    Star Player
    yeah good guide, i like to keep crouch and sell pav/keane but still nice effort

10. Not a bad guide, but i play in a different way. I bought Ranocchia, Dzeko, Welliton, Coentrao, Silviu Lung Jr., Romario. Currently 30 games and i am first with 11 points ahead of Scum United. Cheers anyway
    Last edited by Blue_Blood; 03/01/2011 at 05:09 PM.

11. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Yeah, this isnt the only way to play a team, there are multiple ways to play, though i posted what I generally like to do

12. Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    Great guide

How well does Bale perform in that attacking LW Position? He's a beast on LM, and when chasing games, is it worth pushing him foward that little extra?
    Brilliantly. I play him as a LW in my Liverpool team.

13. On my tactic, I have VDV pushed up a little bit, and Huddlestone moved to LDM. Also I recommend signing Mexes from Roma. I got him for £6m and is good to play when King is injured. (80% of the time)

You can't get Dzeko, so I recommend signing Hulk or Saurez. Also I think you should add what youngsters to keep, and dead wood.

But good guide though.

14. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shots View Post
    On my tactic, I have VDV pushed up a little bit, and Huddlestone moved to LDM. Also I recommend signing Mexes from Roma. I got him for £6m and is good to play when King is injured. (80% of the time)

You can't get Dzeko, so I recommend signing Hulk or Saurez. Also I think you should add what youngsters to keep, and dead wood.

But good guide though.
    Fair enough, but I think Spurs have enough depth for the CB positon. And Defoe when played right is lethal so you won't even need Hulk or Suarez. Well, Spurs don't have many youth prospects though. Parrett,Kane and Caulker are the best of them

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Shots View Post
    On my tactic, I have VDV pushed up a little bit, and Huddlestone moved to LDM. Also I recommend signing Mexes from Roma. I got him for £6m and is good to play when King is injured. (80% of the time)

But good guide though.
    You are wrong my friend, you can get Dzeko.

16. Did you change anything in this tactic ? (Koflok's Goals Galore?

17. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Soneloes View Post
    Did you change anything in this tactic ? (Koflok's Goals Galore?
    Not much, just changed the LW role to winger to suit Bale

18. great guide man! thanks for the help

19. Great guide mate. But how can you play Bale as inside forward?He's left footed and can't play as RW. And isn't Sandro have better defensive attribute than Huddlestone??And don't underestimate Naughton he's quality in my save, putting Kaboul and Hutton on the bench :p

20. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by hellroker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by luckiboi View Post
    Great guide mate. But how can you play Bale as inside forward?He's left footed and can't play as RW. And isn't Sandro have better defensive attribute than Huddlestone??And don't underestimate Naughton he's quality in my save, putting Kaboul and Hutton on the bench :p
    Quote Originally Posted by hellroker View Post
    Nice if Naughton is doing that, I never underestimated him. Sandro isn't that ready for first team action yet though. Thats why I use Hudd as first choice.

21. hi ..I'm newbie here

really nice guide BTW ..
    I always like managing spurs in FM ..even tho I'm not spurs fan in real life

now I'm in january (1st season) and leading the table (no cheat ..guarantee)

I have some questions ...

- how good is sandro ... I mean, will he be able to develop much ..much better ? how about his PA, is it random ??
    - I only use 1 CM and 1 DM and a sub for each ...and I want to offload Jennas ...trouble is nobody want to buy him ...so ..should I sale Palacios or O'hara ??
    - should I offer new contract to Woodgate ?? ...as far as I know he's very injury prone, 2 injury prone defenders (King & Woodgate) is too much for me

here is some picts ...
    my transfer history
    tactic ( I use zerosea's ghost tactic ...works great for me)
    league table..etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tottenham Hotspur: The guide-english-premier-division-information_-league-table-.png   Tottenham Hotspur: The guide-english-premier-division-stats_-player-stats-.png   Tottenham Hotspur: The guide-tottenham-hotspur-tottenham_-tactics-3.png  

Tottenham Hotspur: The guide-tottenham-hotspur-transfers_-history-.png  
    Last edited by joefrizz; 05/01/2011 at 11:09 AM.

22. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    ^^^ Nice work so far mate. Sell O'Hara, Palacios is better. Honestly I never check PA of players, it ruins the fun of the game. Play Sandro yes. Both he and THudd are class acts.

And yea, let Woodgate's contract expire. He is eating a lot of wage and is injury prone. So its best to let him go.

23. ^
    first of all ..sorry for my bad english

really interesting to see your way in managing spurs
    your staff list is really helpful too

I agree LB is spurs only real weakness ..I put bale there and not train him as LW/AML cause modric and nicko already sitting in that position ..and I sold BAE cause in past experience he was blunder waiting to happen ..so I put bale in LB and bought jose angel for backup

I'm considering to sale Palacios cause he's playing really bad with my tactic ..dunno why ..and still cant make it work with him ...

so woodgate have to go then ...shame, he has great CB skill

thnx mate

24. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by joefrizz View Post
    ^
    first of all ..sorry for my bad english

really interesting to see your way in managing spurs
    your staff list is really helpful too

I agree LB is spurs only real weakness ..I put bale there and not train him as LW/AML cause modric and nicko already sitting in that position ..and I sold BAE cause in past experience he was blunder waiting to happen ..so I put bale in LB and bought jose angel for backup

I'm considering to sale Palacios cause he's playing really bad with my tactic ..dunno why ..and still cant make it work with him ...

so woodgate have to go then ...shame, he has great CB skill

thnx mate
    Its ok if you want to sell Palacios if he isn't performing for you. Never liked O'Hara but he should be ok backup

25. Good guide mate. Doubt I'll use it though, being a Gooner and all.

26. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldinho_Admirer View Post
    Good guide mate. Doubt I'll use it though, being a Gooner and all.
    Cheers mate. Receiving a comment from a Goon that a Spurs guide is good is quite enough Thanks

27. Would like to see these Guides on more teams, i.e Liverpool etc

28. Great guide mate but one question i cant find the asst manager you recommended so do you have any other recommendations?

29. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliteg View Post
    Would like to see these Guides on more teams, i.e Liverpool etc
    There is already a Liverpool guide, better than my Spurs one.
    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f109/...de-t54608.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Legendary View Post
    Great guide mate but one question i cant find the asst manager you recommended so do you have any other recommendations?
    Try Werner Kern, youth coach of Bayern Munich.
    Or also have a look at Terry McDermott from Huddersfield as a cheap option

30. Quote Originally Posted by hellroker View Post
    Fair enough, but I think Spurs have enough depth for the CB positon. And Defoe when played right is lethal so you won't even need Hulk or Suarez. Well, Spurs don't have many youth prospects though. Parrett,Kane and Caulker are the best of them
    tbh, if you want to push for the tittle, I recommend getting Mexes. He becomes the third best DC in your squad, and King is injured alot, so he helps. Also, you can just sell the other DC's that you don't need.

Defoe is good. I'm a spurs fan, I go to 80% of the home games, and have played with spurs for at least 7 seasons on fmh, fm06, fm08 ect. However Defoe on fm11, is not the best striker option for spurs. Sell Pavylychenko(sp) and Keane, to raise funds, then sign Hulk or Saurez. You wont regret it.
    Even on FM11, I signed Van Nisteroy. He is old, but was the best striker in my team. I got him for like 1.5m, so I didn't waste my money, and he gave my 16 goals in the season.

If you don't want to read all that, it basically says: Hulk/Saurez is better than Defoe. Mexes would be a good signing to make.

31. Quote Originally Posted by hellroker View Post
    tbh, if you want to push for the tittle, I recommend getting Mexes. He becomes the third best DC in your squad, and King is injured alot, so he helps. Also, you can just sell the other DC's that you don't need.

Defoe is good. I'm a spurs fan, I go to 80% of the home games, and have played with spurs for at least 7 seasons on fmh, fm06, fm08 ect. However Defoe on fm11, is not the best striker option for spurs. Sell Pavylychenko(sp) and Keane, to raise funds, then sign Hulk or Saurez. You wont regret it.
    Even on FM11, I signed Van Nisteroy. He is old, but was the best striker in my team. I got him for like 1.5m, so I didn't waste my money, and he gave my 16 goals in the season.

If you don't want to read all that, it basically says: Hulk/Saurez is better than Defoe. Mexes would be a good signing to make.

32. Good guide. Did much the same with my Tottenhamsquad. Somethings I did differently ofc. As an assistent manager I would recommend Johan Neeskens. He's out of a contract atm and has very good coaching stats. He's about as expensive as your starting ass manager ( a little bit cheaper). A problem with Tottenham can be your limited amount of coaches allowed. Had a real battle with the board about that. Still can't sign more than 1 GK-coach. Keep this in mind before firing coaches and not being able to sign new ones. Same goes for physio's. You have 9 (terrible) pyshio's, but your only allowed 2 so get this number up before you kick them all out.

The tottenhamsquad is pretty good even without signings, but a left back is a good addition. I signed Alex Sandro, a bit expensive but a great LB and even greater prospect. However don't waste Bale on DL. Getting a good DL is easier than finding a winger as good as Bale (although he's been more injured than he has played for me).
    When playing with only one striker, you can sell at least one of them. I recommend Pavluchenko, since Crouch is quite unsellable and Keane, Defou and Pav are all roughly the same kind of player. Crouch has height and that can come in handy. Defou is probably your best striker, but I've played Keane and as a Advacned ST he is banging them in really well. Defou can also, with a bit of training, be used as a backup for the AMR position, if set to inside forward. After selling Pav, Kadlec is a good alternative esp since he can be used as AML aswell. Dirt cheap in my game, don't know about others.
    One more thing as advice that I found very succesfull. I use Huddlestone as a deep lying playmaker defensive. He has great passing. VDV is the advance forward attacking which seems a nice partnership. Palacios/Fellani are used as ball winning midfielders support, in midfield with three players. Works like a charm, beating Chelsea (both full strenght squads) 6-1 at home in the league cup among other things.
    Btw one postion that I think could use some quality is the AMR postion. Lennon isnt bringing it for me. Haven't really found a good, affordable player yet for that position, so Defou plays a lot.

Bought: Alex Sandro, Fellani, Kadlec, Rybus (Polish winger)
    Sold: BAE, Kaboul (you have this CB coming in january), Krancjar (awfull player), O'hara, Hutton (having 4 simular RB's is madness), Pavluchenko
    Brought in from reserves: Walker, Sandro

33. For me the real problem playing as Spurs is about selling player lol.Has sold Kaboul, Hutton , Jenas,Palacios,Keane,Dos Santos,Gallas,King, O'hara,Crouch,Woodgate and the most I got is only 5m from Jenas. Currently trying to offload VdV for 3m and Pav for 650k but still no offer!!!
    And don't sell Defoe at all. In 3rd season he still banging goals for me

34. Why would you want to sell all of them?

Also, what do I do about Sandro's pleas for first team football, as he is a promising youth player, that I play in cups, and sometimes as a sub is the hud or palacios are injured.

35. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shots View Post
    Why would you want to sell all of them?

Also, what do I do about Sandro's pleas for first team football, as he is a promising youth player, that I play in cups, and sometimes as a sub is the hud or palacios are injured.
    Play him, Sandro is a class-act and has to be played. IMO he is better than Palacios

36. Quote Originally Posted by hellroker View Post
    Play him, Sandro is a class-act and has to be played. IMO he is better than Palacios
    Oh yeah, I signed a Dm, can't remember his name, and I was playing him over sandro. Palacios and Huddlestone are fighting for a place on the bench and are good to have. Sandro doesn't want to be loaned, and I want to keep him

37. Quote Originally Posted by The Shots View Post
    Why would you want to sell all of them?

Because all of them are just poor. Gallas is great at 1st season but his stats keep dropping awfully and he's eating huge wage too.

Hmmm I have problem getting the best from Hudd. Play him as DL playmaker but I got craploads of long shot from him instead of assists. Loaning him out at Man Utd at the moment and he's poor for them too. 26 match with only 1 assist lol

38. hellroker's Avatar hellroker
    Modern Day Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentVinz View Post
    Because all of them are just poor. Gallas is great at 1st season but his stats keep dropping awfully and he's eating huge wage too.

Hmmm I have problem getting the best from Hudd. Play him as DL playmaker but I got craploads of long shot from him instead of assists. Loaning him out at Man Utd at the moment and he's poor for them too. 26 match with only 1 assist lol
    I know THudd's long shots can be a bit of a problem. The best is to go in his PI and set long shots to rarely

39. Quote Originally Posted by AgentVinz View Post

Play him as a DL playmaker defensive, that way he'll won't come close enough to shoot at goal or at least this seems to work for me.

40. really struggling with getting goals from corners i seem to rack up around 12 a game but 9 times out of 10 it just gets cleared. Any solid tactics i could use? I have andy carroll and sold crouch if that helps in answering!

41. Quote Originally Posted by tripedius View Post
    Play him as a DL playmaker defensive, that way he'll won't come close enough to shoot at goal or at least this seems to work for me.
    Huddlestone's not a DL!

42. Quote Originally Posted by The Shots View Post
    Huddlestone's not a DL!
    I beg to differ, he's a good Deep Lying Playmaker. Didnt mean Defender Left.

43. Quote Originally Posted by AgentVinz View Post

yep, have the same problem with Hudd, I set the long shot to rarely but he keep doing the same, I chat with him and ask him to limit his shot but he wont listen
    well maybe it's just his nature or something ...he's doing great in my team tho, his passing ability is top class so I can't really complain

44. Well I give 2/5 becouse using the same tactic and selling lots of players i have won FA Cup,Premier League and Champions League...

...I sold ppl like:corluka,woodgate,king,kaboul,huddlestone,defo e,crouch,palacios...

also you only need 3 CB, i used gallas for the first season as a backup then sold him(age), bassong and dawson only missed out on about 2-3 games in a whole season..

45. why the hell are tottenhams reserves not playing in any form of league for me in 1st season does everyone have this problem only just bloody noticed an its november!

46. I played a similar formation to the guide, using Hudd as a DL Playmaker, modric & vdv in the centre for home games & against lower opposition, but swapping 1 of them for Palacios as a B2B against the big teams. Krancjar as inside forward on the left works well too, higher rating then bale, mod & vdv!Signed Dzeko and he banged them in as a complete forward, with Defoe coming on as poacher and scoring an incredible amount for a sub! had over 35 goals with a max of about 12 starts. Eventually came 2nd in league to Arsenal :-( but made up for it by winning the FA cup, league cup, and very surprsingly the Champions League, knocking out Real madrid on away goals and Barca 2-0 in the final.......only signings were Dzeko and Lukaku for the future. Seemed a bit too straight forward in all honesty...

47. Ask King Kenny For the quide on Liverpool

48. i sold BAE n bought roberto carlos bit of a risk considering his age but he has onestly turned out to be a great bargain getting high ratings every game and even chipping in with an important goal or two also the fans absolutly adore him.
    Also got rafeal in on loan as i wernt convinced about kaboul and hutton and its turned out to be great rafeal is top of the tackles/per game list so must be doing something right would certaintly consider buying him permanatly if the price was right.
    I agree with you on the park ji sung purchase at around 3-8 to 4.3 mill hes a great signing keeping lennon out of team and he can play all over midfield.
    Ive also bought patrick viera bit of a risk i know but at 1.4 mil he could be a bargain considering his expirience.
    No need to buy a striker as so far defoe is topping the list with 17 in about 15 games im currently 4th in premier league and on a run of 7 unbeaten

49. good guide m8

50. Nice guide, i used it, it was helpfull. But now got a problem, vanderVaart is not really playing good on that position. Hes set a dynamic midfielder support! Nothing for him i think? Any idea to help me with this.

And an other problem, i use that 451 form u said. But sum managers told that it would be better wen we (spurs) dont wanna walk the ball in to the goal, but shoot wen its possible. Whut can i do about that?

Im doing quite good, but these are the little problems now. And i really wanna vanderVaart plays like a king in my team.

Can u help me with this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO