Losing money every month?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Losing money every month?

I'm currently managing liverpool and I always lose 3-7m a month. Mainly due to wages but is there any way to make profit every month? I've sold players that i don't need but hasn't really done much and end up being 25m+ in the red at the end of the season. Does this happen to every club? It's gotten to a point where i can't spend over 15m a season or go over 40m red....

If anyone can any suggestions how to make a profit, please tell me

EDIT - I also never do the monthy installments to buy players.
    Last edited by Fraz100; 14/02/2011 at 01:11 AM.

2. put your wage bill down! get rid of unnessary players, release players too

3. Like i said, I've down that.

4. This always happens to me in almost every club I play with.... I don't think there's a way a club can turn a profit month by month, but at the end of the season or beginning when all the prize money/tv rights stuff/season ticket money comes in it normally just about balances out.

5. maybe stop buying players with installments, also try signing players for small fees with big PA

6. Sell players on monthly installments

7. Quote Originally Posted by *James* View Post
    This always happens to me in almost every club I play with.... I don't think there's a way a club can turn a profit month by month, but at the end of the season or beginning when all the prize money/tv rights stuff/season ticket money comes in it normally just about balances out.
    Yeah, that's what happens to me.

Also, does anyone else still get the Sponsorship money message? On fm10 it would give me a message when i got my 40m sponsorship, but now it doesn't.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldinhoo View Post
    maybe stop buying players with installments, also try signing players for small fees with big PA
    Read my edit.

8. jack_widnell
    Liverpool & Plymouth Argyle Rotation
    with Liverpool: sell Aquilani, Cole, Maxi, Kuyt ... buy players on low wages.... you ain't gonna make money as such a big club, they get massive pay cheques at the end of the season.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shay Given View Post
    Sell players on monthly installments
    Try to, seems whenever i try to sell players on montly installments nobody wants to buy

10. I worked it out alright at some of the smaller and bigger clubs.

Just depends who you have and on what wages

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast